Sledge - ? About Powders in Olive Oil

Skark

Awards
  • Established
As an add-on to the other powder thread, I'd like to know what powders will dissolve into extra virgin olive oil. Like most, I'd like to minimize the amount of industrial solvent (PEG400) I consume.

The ones I already know about are:

M1T @ 10 mg/ml
M4OHN @ 2 mg/ml (I heard this might work in a higher concentration as well, but I'm not sure)

Particularly looking for testing you've done on MDein, M 1,4ADD, & M5AA (although I think the answer on this will be no at any concentration).

In my case (have a nice scale), I only care about whether it will stay in solution over 6 weeks, I'll make it up a cycle at a time.

And I want to confirm that olive oil will survive a hot water bath for those tough dissolving powders.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The olive oil does survive the water bath ( cottonseed oil has a longer shelf life but i tried olive oil just becuase I know everyone can get that at the grocery store), MDien goes into solution real easy, 10mg/ml shouldnt be a problem. M14ADDiol worked, around 10mg/ml if I remember correctly. M5AA will not go in at any dose, so dont waste your time.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Sledge!!!

After I drop another 14 pounds (I've gone from 410 to 239 in a little over 2 years) I'll start my first cycle.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Sledge, so your saying I can use olive oil for my MDien and M4ohn? Your site didn't have instructions for the MDien. Also is the BA + BB necessary for the M4ohn. Thanks for your time and the great products.

can_o_whoop_ass

Awards
Sledge, so your saying I can use olive oil for my MDien and M4ohn? Your site didn't have instructions for the MDien. Also is the BA + BB necessary for the M4ohn. Thanks for your time and the great products.
Bump for the BA and BB question and can you get a 5mg per ml solution m4ohn in olive oil without them?

swany

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15527

this was discussed earlier... you don't need anything but olive oil if all you want is a suspension, which is easy. You just shake it a few times and you're ok. 1 gram in 200 ml @5mg/ml works great.

I also put a link in there to avantlabs forum where he discusses this.

fiddler

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15527

this was discussed earlier... you don't need anything but olive oil if all you want is a suspension, which is easy. You just shake it a few times and you're ok. 1 gram in 200 ml @5mg/ml works great.

I also put a link in there to avantlabs forum where he discusses this.
i swirl so that the stuf won't stick to the top of the vial.

i made the mistake of squirting the stuff directly into the back of my throat and i think it hit the uvula and some went up my nose...ouchy.

put it in a drink, preferably gf juice, much easier.

fiddler