drug test

phonefool

Awards
I've heard speculation, etc...but im wondering if anybody has real world experience in having to take a drug test for a job (as a new hire)...non athletic job (in fact an office job)...after coming off a cycle, maybe on cycle, or maybe on a serm?

for myself...i just came off an anavar / sd stack (which was freakin awesome for me lol) ...and im on my first pct clomid/torm ...and now im being presented with a possible great job opportunity...

i have heard 30 days is what it takes for anavar to clear out your system...but my understanding is unless your an athlete they are not looking for any of these substances (including serms) ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i was tested when i was on test and EQ....i got the job.

they dont test for steroids

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
They don't care if you get big, only if you get f#cked up... lol jk they would probably fire your a$$ for being on roids before they did for smoking pot if they tested for it

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was tested when i was on test and EQ....i got the job.

they dont test for steroids
lol..it costs WAY more for organizations to test you for steroids man which is why only athletic groups really do it regularly because it is an issue in those circles..

Plus it's very controversial anyways because I can buy AAS OTC these days and test positive with them..yet it was 100% legal for me to use them so...anyone outside of an athletic department or organization (which ban everything ~ PH's, OTC AAS, banned AAS, etc.) has no leg to stand on.