Let this be a reminder, don't stack 2 steroids you never tried before!

DenDestroys

Awards
Hey guys,

I just wanted to reiterate why you don't stack 2 compounds you never ran before or starting at a high dose.

I ran PH cycles before and never had acne from either of them, even in PCT it wasn't that bad.

So, for my Epistane/X-Tren cycle, I figured since I had 2 bottles of each I would get my full dollar's worth from each one and decided to run a cycle like this.

Epi- 40/40/40/40/40/40
Tren- 120/120/120/120/120/120

Let me say, the first day of my cycle I started breaking out by night. I let this go 5 days thinking it would subside by now and it hasn't, now I have some huge cysts on my face and some other pimples for a total of 12 zits in 5 days. How can I diagnose which compound is giving me the acne? I can't. Would lowering the dosages help? I don't know, but my face already broken out I don't want to take the time to find out.

So today I ended my cycle and will start again in a couple months and had a blood test yesterday to see where I'm at. I made many mistakes with this one, and could have possibly been treatable if I known how each one acted alone and started at a low dose to see at what mg sides started kicking in.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
man you was gonna stack both of those for 6 weeks, luckily u had the bad sides and stopped before putting ur body through 6 weeks of that..

vicodin

Awards
That sucks, 30/90 would Be the sweet spot on the next run. Any other sides?

DenDestroys

Awards
That sucks, 30/90 would Be the sweet spot on the next run. Any other sides?
Nope, no shedding, shrinkage, or lethargy, just acne that is out of this world. Thankfully neosporin and tanning is making the acne heal pretty quickly, but it is taking too much control, so now I decided to quit and will prioritize better in the future.

DenDestroys

Awards
man you was gonna stack both of those for 6 weeks, luckily u had the bad sides and stopped before putting ur body through 6 weeks of that..
Yeah, I figured since I handled H-Drol at 6 weeks and my blood work checked out fine that epi 6 weeks with one non-methyl wouldn't cause much more harm.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you stacked two androgenic compounds. what did you think would happen? you'd just grow bigger muscles, and thats it? you gotta pay to play my friend

should go with 30/90 like i saw a post above, but uh, wanna get rid of that epi and pro dienolone. i dont mind the known and expected temporary side effects of using anabolic/androgenic steroids.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
yeah but hdrol is safe at 6 wks, epi and tren are both 4 weekers and dont take tren as weak because its non-methyl its a very potent PH and one of the quickest to shut you down. Not trying to bash you or nothing bro it just didnt sound very planned out max doses at an extended amount of time. You could probably safely make this into a 4 weeker with proper doses once u've had some experience with them and understand how u'll react. Would probably be better off stacking them with something a little lighter though maybe PP's dermacrine

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd run epi and tren for 6 weeks, at the 30/90mg dosages. but thats me, for a second cycle, esp since he hasn't ran either before, it was just newbie jumpin the gun. he got too excited. lol

actually, I dont really like epistane, i'd go more with some wini, or possibly even one of the pro dht compounds out like androhard to stack with the pro dienolone.

kyran

Awards
is 90 the sweet spot for the tren? or just the fact that you were referring to stacking it you put it at 90? just wondering because I have seen a lot of 120s around :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate those "tren" compounds IMO they suck.

High dose epi, pplex, hdrol or m14add is where its at. For bulk or recomp.

vicodin

Awards
90 seems to be the sweet spot when combined with 30 or 40 of epi. I would run it that way at least.

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
I hate those "tren" compounds IMO they suck.

High dose epi, pplex, hdrol or m14add is where its at. For bulk or recomp.
have u used m14add before? im planning out my next cycle, and just wanted some opinions on it