nips hurt 3 months after cycle.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
my right nipple has been hurting the last week. its been 3 months after cycle. i can only assume its an estrogen rebound. ive been taking 20 mg tamoxifen (since i have an rx for it and its cheap) as well as a low dose of 50 mg 6 bromo. im only doing this to get by for a few days until i can place an order. would Toremifene or Letro be a better choice? i know one is a serm and another is an AI. im just worried letro will cause another estrogen rebound since it brings estrogen levels so low. thoughts?

D

DenDestroys

Awards
my right nipple has been hurting the last week. its been 3 months after cycle. i can only assume its an estrogen rebound. ive been taking 20 mg tamoxifen (since i have an rx for it and its cheap) as well as a low dose of 50 mg 6 bromo. im only doing this to get by for a few days until i can place an order. would Toremifene or Letro be a better choice? i know one is a serm and another is an AI. im just worried letro will cause another estrogen rebound since it brings estrogen levels so low. thoughts?
Yes, I read letro can bring a huge rebound. You may be better off with Aromasin, from which I read doesn't cause the rebound letro does.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe drop the bromo. It actually aggravates symptoms for me.

Toremefine has not helped me with my symptoms in the past.

Formestane HAS helped with similar symptoms. They do come back afterwards, but to a lesser extent.

Letro can cause rebound as stated above. But a systematic taper should theoretically prevent letro rebound.

What was your cycle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run the nolva solo until the soreness goes away

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
it was an SD/PP 7 week run that ended in january. i ran adex the entire cycle (b/c my source sold me his rx for $1 a pill). starting to feel a lump. my nipple is actually really painful now.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think a serm is going to halt lump formation based on my experience with a milder case than you are describing. I believe that an AI should be able to stop the progress of the lump. Obviously bromo is not working for you. I'd move on to formestane or maybe even something more aggressive.

In the mean time, that doesn't mean I wouldn't keep a serm in place. Based on my experience, I would use the AI till the lump goes away, then keep a low to moderate dose of the serm to keep the lump from returning as you taper the AI.

In hindsight, do you realize that your cycle plan had side effect written all over it. If you have a "source" as you say, there are safer options that you could have used rather than a 7 week cycle of 2 designers that send hormones all over the place.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
te dose of the serm to keep the lump from returning as you taper the AI.

In hindsight, do you realize that your cycle plan had side effect written all over it. If you have a "source" as you say, there are safer options that you could have used rather than a 7 week cycle of 2 designers that send hormones all over the place.
i didnt have the funds at the time. but yes, you are correct.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i didnt have the funds at the time. but yes, you are correct.
what a bummer. Once I got mine handled, I was even more pissed when sensitivity came back with test boosters... then the lump was starting to come back with compounds that never used to cause any symptoms for me in the past :rant:

On a more positive note, those reactions did decrease with time and cessation of hormonals for me.