testosterone conversion factor on cycle

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
One thing that really seems to be a issue, especially on ph cycles, is increase of lipids and cholesterol. Would using pp;s new product be good to use after a few weeks into cycle to help combat increase in bad cholesterol

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
The product is so new that there isn't much info at all in regards to on cycle use. You could always run it and see. ;)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was thinking about picking up a bottle, and at about 3 weeks in running it for two weeks and then running it again at the end along with normal pct. I was just thinking if it truely turns cholesterol to test as it claims, it should keep cholesterol lower during cycle

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was thinking about picking up a bottle, and at about 3 weeks in running it for two weeks and then running it again at the end along with normal pct. I was just thinking if it truely turns cholesterol to test as it claims, it should keep cholesterol lower during cycle
Had the exact same thoughts. I have two bottles on hand so I think I'll give it a go next month for my Pmag 1-T cycle.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I "think" that most cholesteral that gets converted to test is from dietary intake, not from actual blood lipid values...the change in the values while on cycle is related to liver activity, and I would imagine that the reduction in hdl and increase in LDL can not be reduced by added test production especially while you are being shut down

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I "think" that most cholesteral that gets converted to test is from dietary intake, not from actual blood lipid values...the change in the values while on cycle is related to liver activity, and I would imagine that the reduction in hdl and increase in LDL can not be reduced by added test production especially while you are being shut down
yeah I guess your right, just a thought

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for this purpose I would use Toco-8 on cycle. Save TCF-1 for the start of your PCT to raise your levels quickly.

We are having a buy 1 get 1 on our TCF-1 as well :D