testosterone conversion factor on cycle

  1. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24396
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    0.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    testosterone conversion factor on cycle


    One thing that really seems to be a issue, especially on ph cycles, is increase of lipids and cholesterol. Would using pp;s new product be good to use after a few weeks into cycle to help combat increase in bad cholesterol

  2. New Member
    AmericanJambo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    38
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    194
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    78.17%

    The product is so new that there isn't much info at all in regards to on cycle use. You could always run it and see.
  3. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,283
    Rep Power
    3719371
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    73.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    bump
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    Pm me for recommendations jbry5 to save 5%
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24396
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    0.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yeah I was thinking about picking up a bottle, and at about 3 weeks in running it for two weeks and then running it again at the end along with normal pct. I was just thinking if it truely turns cholesterol to test as it claims, it should keep cholesterol lower during cycle
  5. New Member
    seunim's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    301
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    82.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Yeah I was thinking about picking up a bottle, and at about 3 weeks in running it for two weeks and then running it again at the end along with normal pct. I was just thinking if it truely turns cholesterol to test as it claims, it should keep cholesterol lower during cycle
    Had the exact same thoughts. I have two bottles on hand so I think I'll give it a go next month for my Pmag 1-T cycle.
  6. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,435
    Rep Power
    27394
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I "think" that most cholesteral that gets converted to test is from dietary intake, not from actual blood lipid values...the change in the values while on cycle is related to liver activity, and I would imagine that the reduction in hdl and increase in LDL can not be reduced by added test production especially while you are being shut down
  7. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24396
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    0.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    I "think" that most cholesteral that gets converted to test is from dietary intake, not from actual blood lipid values...the change in the values while on cycle is related to liver activity, and I would imagine that the reduction in hdl and increase in LDL can not be reduced by added test production especially while you are being shut down
    yeah I guess your right, just a thought
  8. Board Sponsor
    WIULifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    261
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    84.53%

    for this purpose I would use Toco-8 on cycle. Save TCF-1 for the start of your PCT to raise your levels quickly.

    We are having a buy 1 get 1 on our TCF-1 as well
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    499
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    49.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    for this purpose I would use Toco-8 on cycle. Save TCF-1 for the start of your PCT to raise your levels quickly.

    We are having a buy 1 get 1 on our TCF-1 as well
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 291
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 02:01 AM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 11:39 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Log in
Log in