m1t cycle help

opsY

Awards
hey guys, i have been lifting for a few years now and am considering going on an M1T cycle for 4 weeks at 10 mgs a day. So if you could help me with these questions i would really appreciate it, because i don't want to start until i know 100% about what i am doing.

1. If i take 10 mg of M1t a day; what dosage should i use for liquinolva? SHould i use liquinolva? if not what else should i use?

2. As a first time user what kind of results should i expect?

3. Diet wise i read a few threads which suggested i eat less but more frequently, like every two hours 6 times a day, good idea? should i alter any other habits?

4. Should i take anything else in conjunction with the m1t? maybe stack something with it? And should i be taking milk thistle, or anything else?

I am 22, 173 lbs, first cycle

Thanks a lot for your help. :cool:
by the way i posted this in steroids by accident, i am a noob

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
It is likely that your post won't get many responses, other than admonishing you to search. The answers to your questions are literally in a ton of other threads.

DO NOT start M1T until you have read a **** load, and then read some more.
If you have not used PHs or gear before, you should think about trying something else. A 1-test/4ad transdermal is nice.

1. I'm not familiar with liquinolva; nolva at 40/30/20/10 (mg doses daily for a week) has worked well for PCT.

2. Results? People either love or hate this compound. I tolerated it fairly well (my BP was elevated somewhat, but no big deal. Oh and the low back pump - perpetual). I felt like I could feel my self growing. I gained something like 10 pounds in 3 weeks, kept 7. Second go-around: around 5 in 2 weeks, kept 3-4. I did not feel that I gained huge strength.

3. Go to the diet and nutrition section and read all of the stickies.

4. These issues are debated all over the place. I would take: MVI, vitamin c, CoQ, r-ala, TAURINE, POTASSIUM. Oh and I'd definitely stack with 4ad. Post cycle I'd fire up the milk thistle, maybe NAC. Or you could take those while on cycle.

Read up and familiarize yourself with the search function, bro. This board has tons of knowledge in the threads.

Good luck.

hey guys, i have been lifting for a few years now and am considering going on an M1T cycle for 4 weeks at 10 mgs a day. So if you could help me with these questions i would really appreciate it, because i don't want to start until i know 100% about what i am doing.

1. If i take 10 mg of M1t a day; what dosage should i use for liquinolva? SHould i use liquinolva? if not what else should i use?

2. As a first time user what kind of results should i expect?

3. Diet wise i read a few threads which suggested i eat less but more frequently, like every two hours 6 times a day, good idea? should i alter any other habits?

4. Should i take anything else in conjunction with the m1t? maybe stack something with it? And should i be taking milk thistle, or anything else?

I am 22, 173 lbs, first cycle

Thanks a lot for your help. :cool:
by the way i posted this in steroids by accident, i am a noob

Spitdeath

Awards
I am in the last couple of days of my 3 week cycle now and I would say start about 200mg of trans 4ad 2 weeks before you start the M1T! I didn't and wish I had takes the 4ad 2 weeks to really start working.The first week and a half I was tired as hell, man did I feel like ass. I was going to do 4 weeks also but I have determined by the size of my nuts and the 25 pounds I have gained that 3 is plenty. Your testicles will thank you. :p

opsY

Awards
I can't find dosages for tamox/liquinolva during my cycle. ANyone know?
i am going to be doing 2 weeks of 4ad trans, then 2 weeks of m1t. I need to be taking some anti-estrogen during the cycle right? As well as of course during my PCT.

well no one was born knowing about this stuff, i am thinkin i am a long ways away from starting, so thank you for your help and patience.

Last edited:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to take nolva during the cycle unless you experience gyno symptoms. Use the dosages michaelton listed above for PCT.

If your diet & training are in order, you will see incredible gains on 10mgs M1t. I would take 4ad with it too, your body will thank you. You could even get by on 5mg if you are stacking with 4ad.

opsY

Awards
would it hurt to take some anyways? during the cycle? if so how much?
i really just scared of gyno. :/

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It's really a waste to run an antie-e on cycle unless you need it. It's not like gyno can form overnight. If you are gyno prone, you'll feel it long before you actually have noticable boobs. If you get very sensitive nips or actually feel a lump, then take nolva.

If you do get gyno symptoms, take 40mg/day until they subside, then take 20mg for another week or so. I would continue with 10mg throughout the cycle if you continue it.

opsY

Awards
ok! thanks a lot :) i will tell you guys how it goes :0

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Do a search using the word "nolva" and you will find a ton of info on dosing and when to take it.

Also, run your 4AD transdermal with your M1T as Longdog suggested. Makes for a much nicer cycle. Just frontload the 4AD for the first two weeks, then add the M1T for the next.