any PCT Suggestions

  1. any PCT Suggestions


    Androhard and Natadrol, was planning on Formadrol but anyone have abetter suggestion?


  2. i think formadrol would work great i might add TCF-1 for a boost though.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  3. I think adding some real steroids in there should work better .
    •   
       


  4. I'm new to where i live now, and no clue to where to get any gear, so i do what i can.

  5. what are you taking?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  6. I would go with TRS stack for PCT if your looking for PP product that is.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  7. Get 2 bottles of testosterone conversion factor-1. Run one bottle for 12 days, take 12 days off and then run the 2nd bottle. Primordial Performance has a sale till friday, buy one bottle of tcf-1 and get the second one free. Since its release, this bad boy had been sold out, so get it while you can.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    what are you taking?
    Androhard and Natadrol

  9. TCF-1 and Phytotest or something like Bioforge?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by beskar View Post
    Androhard and Natadrol, was planning on Formadrol but anyone have abetter suggestion?
    just started natadrol up myself (curious pluse got it free from a friend)
    I would rec TESTOSTERONE RECOVERY STACK from PP .
    or atleast just the sustain alpha and toco-8 is very nice.
    and T-911 if your having erection/labido issues.


    good luck! :-)

  11. No probs with ED at all, actually my GF is almost complaining i want it to much. So far i get a good rush with it, but i also get drowsy during the day.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    just started natadrol up myself (curious pluse got it free from a friend)
    I would rec TESTOSTERONE RECOVERY STACK from PP .
    or atleast just the sustain alpha and toco-8 is very nice.
    and T-911 if your having erection/labido issues.


    good luck! :-)
    you got it free cause he didn't want that Legal Garbage . the only ones who keep reppin LG are their reps. i bet that after you go through that free bottle of natadrol that you won't be looking forward to buying a bottle yourself, and if you do please let it be known so you could prove me wrong and if i don't see your post stating that you purchased a bottle with your own money, you would prove me to be right.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    you got it free cause he didn't want that Legal Garbage . the only ones who keep reppin LG are their reps. i bet that after you go through that free bottle of natadrol that you won't be looking forward to buying a bottle yourself, and if you do please let it be known so you could prove me wrong and if i don't see your post stating that you purchased a bottle with your own money, you would prove me to be right.
    Hmm read closer, the Primordial was buy one get one free, and i bought the natadrol, I've never had issues with LG, some people do some don't its all body chemistry, so your wrong.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by beskar View Post
    Hmm read closer, the Primordial was buy one get one free, and i bought the natadrol, I've never had issues with LG, some people do some don't its all body chemistry, so your wrong.
    i was referring to Rahhh, not beskar

  15. Ahh sorry bout that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epi PCT Suggestions
    By ppycrsm in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 10:56 PM
  2. Suggestions and help!!!
    By ticket03 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 08:32 PM
  3. Suggestions
    By nightshift in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in