This time around on M1T

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm using Pro-Sust, HCG, and Taurine (1 heaping tablespoon/day, somewhere around 3 grams). Testosterone has been steady in the 1300-1700ng/dl range, libido is fucking incredible, I've turned into :cool: Sophistapimp :cool: , No aparent sides including no nosebleeds, no back pumps, no lethargy. Balls are big :)

Some interesting lab findings: From only 1 heaping tablespoon a day of Taurine, my Potassium is high (5.48, Normal:3.60-5.10)

Glucose was 52 (pretty low) only 2.5-3hrs after eating 2 Powerbar Harvest bars.

HDL is very low (7.4), haven't found a way to counteract that, yet ;)

Yeah and Lion's Letrozole is the real deal. Estradiol went from 90.65 to 6.87 after I started dosing.

PumpingBricks70

Awards
Holy crap! Good info SuperSoldier. :)

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Are you running ALA with this? If so, how much?

I ask because I believe it was you who used ALA and saw an improvement in liver enzyme levels. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
You're right, but I'm haven't used ALA in the past week. I think I'll start using it again in another week, though.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Looks cool man. Maybe try downing a few eggs everyday to help the HDL?? It did seem to help my gains last M1T cycle but I never did blood work..so pure speculation.

It'd be nice if could figure out how to keep the gains steady on M1T. Is it the HDL, the shutdown? It'd sure be nice to know.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but I'm thinking more of the weight explosions I'll be having. ****, a 75/25 or 60/40 mix of that and micellar casein or MPI, mix it up and drink some before you go to bed, stick it in the fridge and drink some more when you wake up to piss in the middle of the night. You're set. I swear I only make serious gains in size/strength when I mix some flax oil in my protein and drink it in the middle of the night on the way back from the bathroom. But since I bought the GTI I can't afford flax oil anymore :( .

surferdude26

Awards
Damn, sounds like a total inconvinience bro, but hey... you gotta do what you gotta do. As a blend with some good quality MPI, yeah I agree, it would be pretty awesome. I'm currently just having a 50/50 eggwhite/casein and spiked it with BSL spray dried beef plasma blend before bed and works pretty well, but its f'n expensive :(

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I use 40%MPI, 20%CFM Whey; 20%Micellar; 10%Ultra Hydro Whey, and 10%Egg White as my all purpose protein. It's the staple of my diet. I go through 10lbs in 2-3 weeks.

surferdude26

Awards
I use 40%MPI, 20%CFM Whey; 20%Micellar; 10%Ultra Hydro Whey, and 10%Egg White as my all purpose protein. It's the staple of my diet. I go through 10lbs in 2-3 weeks.
Damn, too rich for me. 10lbs in 2-3 weeks.... hmm, i think i can make mine last like 4-5, so its not entirely too bad. Been gettin stingy with it though so I dont have to go buy more, lol.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Pro-Sust, HCG, and Taurine (1 heaping tablespoon/day, somewhere around 3 grams). Testosterone has been steady in the 1300-1700ng/dl range, libido is fucking incredible, I've turned into :cool: Sophistapimp :cool: , No aparent sides including no nosebleeds, no back pumps, no lethargy. Balls are big :)

Some interesting lab findings: From only 1 heaping tablespoon a day of Taurine, my Potassium is high (5.48, Normal:3.60-5.10)

Yeah and Lion's Letrozole is the real deal. Estradiol went from 90.65 to 6.87 after I started dosing.
A plasma glucose of 52 is very dangerous. Any lower and you probably would pass out, maybe forever.

Are you doing insulin? I have gotten that low before after insulin, food, and then exercise a few hours later. I can tell immediately because I break out in a cold sweat, shaking, week and nauseous.

If you're not on slin, you must be doing some hellacious workouts! Make sure you eat some carbs before working out, dude!

Going to 52 is not as dangerous if you are not on slin (or diabetic like I am), because your liver should release a burst of glucose unless you have depleted the glycogen stores in your liver through a ketogenic diet. But still be careful.

Greenguy

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Not on insulin, though I do have some in the fridge... :rolleyes:

MaddCapp

Awards
SS - you ever try adding a couple tablespoons of olive oil to your diet like DC recommends?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have and have an awesome porcelin workout afterwards.

Pricey egg protein..might work but damn the farts would be unholy. My wife already gives me dirty looks when she sees me downing a big shake, lol.

I just think the low HDL thing is interesting and hypothetically could be linked to the drop off in gains we all get on M1T.

Since SS has access to lab work and likely high HDL foods maybe he could be our guinea pig once again to test this hypothesis? Hehe.

MaddCapp

Awards
I have and have an awesome porcelin workout afterwards.
Hah. Yeah, he said to start out small or you'd be spending some time on the throne. How much did you try? Personally, I'll never have to worry about it; I'm the antiecto.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I actually started with only about a teaspoon and it just hit me hard. Just me I guess.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna buy a few pounds of the whole egg protein soon. That place looks to be pretty good, cheap Taurine too. They sponsor another board.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
More Interesting Lab Findings

FSH 2.84 :confused: I don't get it.

Progesterone 2.44 :( A bit on the high side. Might be where these guys are getting the gyno from.

Glucose 64 Low :(

AST 142; ALT 114; LDH 354 All high :( All other liver tests are normal low.

Cholesterol 130; HDL 6.0 :(

To get these (Chemistry) results you need to spin down clotted blood to get serum. After spinning I swear it looked like about 75% of it was packed RBC's (hematocrit) :eek: . After seeing that I drank a ton of water and ran a CBC, which is done with whole blood with anticoagulant, and my hematocrit was 47.7% which is normal for me.

Estradiol is 0.00 even though I haven't taken any Letro in about 3 days.

Cortisol 6.82; Prolactin 6.52; LH 0.00

flexster

Awards

Hey man, are you using the letrozole on cycle?

westniles

Awards
It would be interesting to see how much some sesathin would help with the cholesterol.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Might want to look into Garlic for the cholesterol. Especially HDL.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw the Pro-Sust, HCG, and Taurine, but what is your dose of M1T? Pro-Sust is an injectable (short and long-chain 4-AD esters, right?), so no M1T there.

I'm on M1T, first methyl cycle, and even at low doses I can feel it f'ing with my body. I take 4 grams+ of Taurine, drink a ton of water, and still get BAD back cramps.

Have you tried to do any cardio on this cycle?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you start addressing that progesterone and prolactin before cessation of the cycle. ick.

Have no idea why Progest is being upped. Strange.

Read something in L Rhea's site about a "cholesterol backup" that occurs prior to it cycling thru the liver when a person is on AAS. If this continues over a long time it can result in fatty liver. Based on this, MIT is socking it to the liver so hard that HDL isn't processed/created and drops to absurdly low levels. This would negate my hypothesis that M1T is causing such rapid protein synthesis that available cholesterol is being used in the construction of new muscle tissue. Someone with more knowledge than I should probably address this.

Oh the brutality of M1T! I'll have to re-consider how much I want to stockpile.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
what are the effects of fasting for 12 hrs prior to getting blood work done? have you been fasting prior to this bloodwork? what results could possibly be skewed b/c of that? glucose/triglycerides im thinking?

i'll do some more google'ing later to figure this out.. but I didn't find much after 15 minutes. only that you're suppsed to fast.

thanks

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think the fast is done to asess lipids and glucose. Dunno if it would matter for hormones..doubt it.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
I guess Niacin is supposed to help raise HDL. The "flushing" right after taking it is supposed pretty shitty for some people, though.
I guess this is whats in the supplement Hot-Rox that makes you feel hot.. wow, what a rip.

edit: try to get the Niacin w/ "inositol hexanicotinate" on the supplement facts/ingrediant list. It doesn't cause the flushing feeling. Also, time-release niacin isn't supposed to be nearly as effective as the regular in raising HDL levels.

------

Crouse JR 3rd. New developments in the use of niacin for treatment of
hyperlipidemia: new considerations in the use of an old drug. Coron
Artery Dis, 7(4):321-6 1996 Apr

Abstract
Niacin has been used for many years to treat hyperlipidemia. It has
been shown to reduce coronary death and non-fatal myocardial infarction
and, in a separate analysis of long-term (15-year) follow-up, all cause
mortality. It reduces total cholesterol, low density lipoprotein
cholesterol (LDL-C) and triglycerides and increases high density
lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C). Sustained-release niacin may be
associated with more dramatic changes in LDL-C and triglyceride, whereas
the short acting preparation causes greater increases in HDL-C. The
increase of HDL-C occurs at a lower dose (1500 mg/day) than the
reduction of LDL-C (> 1500 mg/day). Niacin also favorably influences
other lipid parameters including lipoprotein(a) [Lp(a)], alimentary
lipemia, familial defective apolipoprotein B-100 and small dense LDL.
Combination of niacin with a bile acid sequestrant or a reductase
inhibitor represents a powerful lipid-altering regimen. Whereas the
reductase inhibitors and bile acid binding resins primarily affect LDL-C,
the combined therapy has a synergistic effect to reduce LDL-C and, in
addition, the niacin reduces triglycerides and increases HDL-C. The
major drawback in the use of niacin is associated side effects (flushing
and palpitations) and toxicity (worsening of diabetes control,
exacerbation of peptic ulcer disease, gout, hepatitis). Niacin has a
long history of use as a lipid lowering agent and has several attractive
features. Unfortunately, the side effect profile of this agent warrants
its use only in patients with marked dyslipidemia in whom side effects
and potential toxicity are closely monitored.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I saw the Pro-Sust, HCG, and Taurine, but what is your dose of M1T? Pro-Sust is an injectable (short and long-chain 4-AD esters, right?), so no M1T there.

I'm on M1T, first methyl cycle, and even at low doses I can feel it f'ing with my body. I take 4 grams+ of Taurine, drink a ton of water, and still get BAD back cramps.

Have you tried to do any cardio on this cycle?
40mg M1T/day :eek: now, I started at 20mg, went to 30mg, and ramped it up to 40mg. I started M1T on April 20th, and my bottle (LG) will be finished today. So that's 800mg total in 24 days. Average of 33.3mg/day.

For the record I am not making any recommendations on dosing. :) Also I've been taking 20-30mg nolva/day to prevent gyno. I took letro a few times, but honestly I like the way I feel better when I don't take it. But you can definitely see a difference in bloat overnight with the Letro.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you start addressing that progesterone and prolactin before cessation of the cycle. ick.

Have no idea why Progest is being upped. Strange.

Read something in L Rhea's site about a "cholesterol backup" that occurs prior to it cycling thru the liver when a person is on AAS. If this continues over a long time it can result in fatty liver. Based on this, MIT is socking it to the liver so hard that HDL isn't processed/created and drops to absurdly low levels. This would negate my hypothesis that M1T is causing such rapid protein synthesis that available cholesterol is being used in the construction of new muscle tissue. Someone with more knowledge than I should probably address this.

Oh the brutality of M1T! I'll have to re-consider how much I want to stockpile.
I'm gonna be done M1T today for a while, and give my liver a chance to recover before I experiment with any more methyls. But I'm not coming off the Pro-Sust. I was thinking that liver recovery should be much faster and better with around 2,000 ng/dl of testosterone instead of around zero. It just makes sense to me that normal, or even superhuman amounts of hormones would be better for regenerative effects in the body than if someone just came off and started taking nolva, becuase they would still be producing no real amounts of testosterone for at least a few weeks.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
1 Day Off

I took my last tab last night, and added in some R-ALA and NAC today.

Glucose 57 Still Low
LDH 287; AST 89; ALT 129 Still High
Cholesterol 132, HDL 10.8-up a bit

I'm gonna pound down cholesterol for the next week and see if there's any changes.

I'm a little worried about the glucose, it's been low the past 3 or 4 times I tested myself. Though taking R-ALA has made my glucose low while not on M1T.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Probably is the R-ALA in concert with the M1T lowering your glucose. Maybe switch the R-ALA out with NAC next time. I read some interesting stuff on NAC over at lef.org that showed it to be a very good liver protectant if used in high doses when people OD on Tylenol. It also had some info on milk thistle as well...so maybe the two compounds are better than I thought. Interestingly, they said that if one stops administering NAC/MT during a toxic exposure that the damage would be worse than w/o taking NAC/MT. This means that you better not forget to dose! kinda scarey

The niacin idea is probably the easiest way to raise HDL as Morfiend pointed out.

Got my blood work back yesterday. I'm about 12 weeks post cycle from a M1T/4AD/4oht cycle. All liver values normal. I'm slightly hyperlipidemic (which is the norm) with Chol 186, HDL 36, LDL 129. My Dr said that Niacin and Red rice yeast are currently the two best ways to lower LDL and raise HDL. He keeps up on supplements pretty well so I trust him.

FYI-he claimed that policosanol is useless for lipid control.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The low glucose may also why everyone feels so tired while on M1T, it may have an effect somehwere we havent thought of yet.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
5 Days Off

I dropped the taurine 4 days ago, seeing that I don't have much left and I'm not on M1T anymore. Today I did squats, lunges, and calves. Oh my god :eek: the cramps, the back pumps :eek: . ****! I don't know if it's from still being on Pro-Sust and my testosterone being around 1700ng/dl, or maybe since I was at 40mg for a while there's a giant M1T buildup in my liver :rolleyes: I still added another 20lbs to my squat though :cool:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
M1T flashbacks?

FYI--After you do M1T more than 10 times or above 20 mgs you're legally insane.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
The low glucose may also why everyone feels so tired while on M1T, it may have an effect somehwere we havent thought of yet.
Being diabetic, I check my blood sugar several times per day. M1T has a significant lowering effect on me. It is because it is so good at causing glucose to be pumped into the muscles and stored as glycogen (glucose + water), which I believe accounts for the rapid weight gain and strong pumps.

Greenguy

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
In that case...with all the glucose lowering etc. etc. This will be very interesting when I add it into my CKD. M1T, ala, and vinegar/lemon juice. It will be fun.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
In that case...with all the glucose lowering etc. etc. This will be very interesting when I add it into my CKD. M1T, ala, and vinegar/lemon juice. It will be fun.
I advise against this. A decent amount of R-ALA lowers makes my glucose level low without being on M1T, and all of the above numbers were with no R-ALA and just M1T. And that's not on a super low carb diet, either. I was at about 200g of carbs a day, every day, and most of the labs were drawn about an hour or 2 after eating a lot of carbs PWO. It's doable, but it's gonna be really tough, lethargy should be unbearable. Are you gonna use 4AD with the M1T?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
M1T causes immediate shutdown of test production which in concert with the harsh androgenic side effects of M1T seems to cause lethargy, loss of libido and malaise. Using 4AD provides a source of test to help combat at least some of the sides.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
12 Days Off

AST 80; ALT 130; LDH 288-Still High; GGT 16; ALB 4.0; TBIL 1.4; DBIL 0.3; ALP 98-All normal

Cholesterol 169; HDL 32.2 Much better, though cholesterol is getting up there. I've doubled the amount of eggs I've been eating. My breakfast everyday is 4 boiled eggs, an omelette with Egg Beaters, cheese, ham, onions, and 5 slices of bacon. Not exactly "clean" but there's no carbs in it and it works for me. Well anyway I've been eating that meal twice (3 hours apart) before I go to bed (I work nights) for the past 1-2 weeks. So that's a lot of dietary cholesterol.

Glucose 79

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Hot Off the Press

A different machine runs the hormone assays, and it just printed.

Progesterone is back down to 1.05 from 2.44 while on. :cool:

So as far as I'm concerned M1T has progesterone sides, at least when stacked with Test or 4AD. :(

Reem

Awards
Nolva got rid of my itchy/sore nipples when I got those on M1T. But Nolva only combats estrogen right? So wouldn't I still have had those oncoming bitch tit symptoms if they were indeed progesterone induced like your lab test results indicate?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
SS.... any current pics ? Your cycles are some of the best threads ever.

raylewis

Awards
When you are on cycle M1T/4AD and you begin to have sensitive/puffy nipples, I understand that you begin Nolva right away. Do you completely stop the M1T/4AD at this time and how long on Nolva, until symtoms subside?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When you are on cycle M1T/4AD and you begin to have sensitive/puffy nipples, I understand that you begin Nolva right away. Do you completely stop the M1T/4AD at this time and how long on Nolva, until symtoms subside?
Reduce the 4AD little by little to see if it subsides. If it doesn't and/or you already know for sure that you are prone start low dose nolva and do normal PCT at the end of the cycle.

If symptoms are bad and/or you are prone, you might just want to cut your cycle and stick to dry compounds. You won't get big gains but thats life.

raylewis

Awards
Marcus,

Thanks for the info. Just to make sure I understand again, you're saying that if symtoms begin, begin low doses of novla while still going with M1T/4AD stack, possibly cutting back on dose of 4AD (using lotion).

I'm 8 days in and my nipple areas feel fine as I have been checking them daily, almost every hour to make sure lol!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
SS.... any current pics ? Your cycles are some of the best threads ever.
I'll try to post some pics in the beginning of July, right before my 3 week PArty Like A Rockstar DMB Concert Fest :D :cool: . I'm sort of treating it like a BB contest prep.