T-gel question

Crotalus

Awards
I have one of the original 8 oz, empty bottles that T-1 Pro used to come in before they changed them to 4 oz. I want to make up a bottle of T-1 Pro in the 8 oz as that bottle worked so much better than the smaller ones. I was able to use the pump and get something out of it even when it was nearly empty but with these 4 oz bottles , the pump seems to quit with too much left in the bottle and I've had to resort to a butterknife to get the rest out.

I'm sure if the T-gels are heated enough they will liquify to the point of being able to pour them into the one 8 oz bottle but is there such a thing as heating the gel too much ?

I already asked Power Nutrition but they weren't sure .

PumpingBricks70

Awards
I would like to know as well, since I have an 8 oz. bottle ready to be used. :)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
That would be a question for Chemo to answer since he makes the T-Gel. Or, maybe Kitchen Chemist or Candle25 could answer it. Just PM one of them with your question.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
....and when you find out, please report back :)

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Just use an oral syringe, that way you know you're being accurate.

Crotalus

Awards
....and when you find out, please report back :)
-------------

For all you guys who wanted to dump two 4 0z bottles of T-gel into the old 8oz T-1 Pro bottle , I just did it with no problems. The plain T-gel w/o any powders is thinner than I thought it woud be and pours easily ... and even easier if heated a bit.