low h-drol cycle? even worth it?

1. Registered User
    Answers

low h-drol cycle? even worth it?

I'm a couple weeks into my first cut, and was thinking about running just one bottle of h-drol at 50/50/50/50 in order to maybe help minimize muscle loss. I have a gf now, and want to avoid ANY sexual side effects (as much as possible, anyhow?), so i figured a mild h-drol cycle would fit well for this purpose.

Does anyone here have an opinion on that dosage? is it even worth taking at the low/short of a cycle? Had a bad experience last time I came of a somewhat heavy m-drol cycle, and don't want any repeats! haha.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Not worth it. Probobly gain 3-5 pounds and after PCT maybe 2-3. IMO you can get 2-3 lbs without running a cycle

Edit: Sorry I read that you were doing a cut. In that case I would drop the H-Drol and go with Epistane. Or if you are going to do the Hdrol still then bump your doses to 75mg ED for 6 weeks follow up PCT with Nolva at 20/20/10/10.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Well, that would kinda defeat the purpose of my minimal dosage idea, I think. just want a very simple cycle, and not suffer from my junk failing, lol. Also, minimizing PCT will be a bonus, I think. maybe just 2 weeks of clomid, and be good? hmm.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Or is it a budget issue? Because in my opinion 50 mg for 4 weeks is so weak it's not worth it. But you can still get something out of it for sure. It's up to you bro. If your heart says yes then do it.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eballarj View Post
    I'm a couple weeks into my first cut, and was thinking about running just one bottle of h-drol at 50/50/50/50 in order to maybe help minimize muscle loss. I have a gf now, and want to avoid ANY sexual side effects (as much as possible, anyhow?), so i figured a mild h-drol cycle would fit well for this purpose.

Does anyone here have an opinion on that dosage? is it even worth taking at the low/short of a cycle? Had a bad experience last time I came of a somewhat heavy m-drol cycle, and don't want any repeats! haha.
    First time I did hdrol at 50,50,50,50 and bridged it into Epi 20,30,30,40 or so.
    This was one of my best cycles ever. Gained about 20lbs and kept 12lbs after PCT. 2nd time on hdrol only was at 50,50,50,75, I only gained 6lbs.

The difference between cut and bulk is basically diet and only a little dosage. So I'd say if this is your first hdrol run and your going to cut, it is good enough for muscle protection and repartitioning.

Also, Hdrol makes my horny as hell so no need to worry about the gf imo.

Don't forget you still need a PCT.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

50/50/50/50 isnt that weak. Its worth it IMO.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I think it would be good to minimize losses. Log it please.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Run 11-sterone instead, will maximize your cut while minimizing sexual symptoms. I think PA said that even at pretty high doses over 6-8 weeks supression was in the 40% range.

If you run it 300-500 you could have great results with minimal sides, and would achieve your goals better than with hdrol. Its not that pricey when you factor out the amount of support sups you need as well as PCT.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    Run 11-sterone instead, will maximize your cut while minimizing sexual symptoms. I think PA said that even at pretty high doses over 6-8 weeks supression was in the 40% range.

If you run it 300-500 you could have great results with minimal sides, and would achieve your goals better than with hdrol. Its not that pricey when you factor out the amount of support sups you need as well as PCT.
    That is an 11-OXO clone, right? I haven't read much at all about 11-OXO. You really think I'm better off with that? It's still suppressive, right, but you are saying much less so than anything else? The way you describe it sounds exactly what I'm looking for.

and what do you mean by factoring support supps? All it will really eliminate is the need for Cycle Support, yah? hmm...I think you're on to something, lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:45 PM
  2. M-Drol at 5 mg. Is it worth it?
    By WebDesigner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:53 PM
  3. Was H-drol worth it?
    By eb86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 04:01 PM