Tren is back?!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Tren is back?!

Saw a new product by NRG-X Labs called Tren 13-Ethyl. Was there a loop hole in the formulation that made a new legal version of Tren? Or is this bunk? Can someone help me with this? Because if this is real Tren then im going to buy a couple bottles.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

its Max-LMG. Don't let them fool ya
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tmbone View Post
    Saw a new product by NRG-X Labs called Tren 13-Ethyl. Was there a loop hole in the formulation that made a new legal version of Tren? Or is this bunk? Can someone help me with this? Because if this is real Tren then im going to buy a couple bottles.
    By"Real Tren" you are talking about the 19-nor products yeah? well this isnt 19-nor, its 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2-5(10)-Dien-17-One . yeah its a progestin like 19-nor but neither of them ever convert into tren
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

damn so this stuff is bunk?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

No, just not Tren
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Is Max-LMG the one with high risk for gyno?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

yeah there is somewhat of a risk with max-lmg.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

theres a risk of gyno from using anything hormonal. progestins are just commonly associated with Prolactin induced gyno. proper pct and cycle supports youd be fine
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Hmm...yeah I want to avoid anything like that because I think I am very prone to gyno. Thanks mball52.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

yeah the risk of gyno is always there for just about everything. no problem bro
  11. Registered User

the chance of gyno is about the same with pro dienolone (tren ph) as it is with max lmg. and they aren't progestins, they are steroids that bind to the androgen receptor, as well as have some activity on the progestin receptor, there by possibly enhancing estrogenic sides.

gyno is caused by multpile hormone imbalances, to narrow it down to a specific hormone imbalance, is difficult, even with blood test.

stacking max lmg or pro dienolone with something like dht will help with the sides.
    I used pstanz recently, others use pro dht. more common is epistane.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the chance of gyno is about the same with pro dienolone (tren ph) as it is with max lmg. and they aren't progestins, they are steroids that bind to the androgen receptor, as well as have some activity on the progestin receptor, there by possibly enhancing estrogenic sides.

gyno is caused by multpile hormone imbalances, to narrow it down to a specific hormone imbalance, is difficult, even with blood test.

stacking max lmg or pro dienolone with something like dht will help with the sides.
    ORLY?
    methoxygonadione isnt a test or dht precursors so what it then? It acts primarily on Progesterone receptor...

Yeah ok 19-nor isnt truly progestin because of exactly what you already said but 13-ethyl is
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

i think the 13 ethyl is very similar to the drugs they give sex offenders to kill sex drive, and that is progestin based. i actually think the 13 ethyl is classified as a progestin.

The pro dienolone is not, that is an androgen.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

All I know is I didnt like my experience with Revolt(13-ethy) so others can have that while I go admire my stash
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    ORLY?
    methoxygonadione isnt a test or dht precursors so what it then? It acts primarily on Progesterone receptor...

Yeah ok 19-nor isnt truly progestin because of exactly what you already said but 13-ethyl is
    Chemists refer to 13-ethyl 3-methoxy 2,5(10)-gona-diene 17-one as an intermediate product.

It is a progestin, but because it’s structurally related to RU-486 – the structure of which is in the figure below –

It works primarily as a progesterone blocker. It is not C-17 methylated, so it’s not dangerous for the liver, and it makes you grow serious muscle bulk.

What more do you want?

Nothing, coach.

It’s a great story. If we draw the formula of the compound 13-ethyl 3-methoxy 2,5(10)-gona-diene 17-one, with our limited understanding we don’t get anything that even vaguely resembles RU-486. We stumbled on the steroid shown on the left in the diagram below.

The A-ring looks suspiciously like that of estradiol. In an acid environment, like in the stomach, the A-ring changes. The methoxy group on C3 falls off and a double bond disappears. See the right-hand side of the diagram.

Then, still in an acid environment, the double bond shifts in the molecule. See below.

Enzymes in the body then change the carbonyl group on C17 into a hydroxyl group. The end result is an androgen that has little resemblance to RU-486,
    but is similar to norbolethone, Balco’s first undetectable hormone. The structure of norbolethone is drawn below.

Whether the substance has any effect, and whether it is safe, has never been studied.
    -----------------------------

this is the most data based research on max lmg i can find, as it is a vauge compound, that has info as limited as the compound found in protodrol.
    but from what I know about this product, though the nomenclature makes it looks like a progestin, when we draw out the compound, is in fact an anabolic pro steroid.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Well that pretty much covers it.
  17. Registered User

yep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:19 AM