Please give us a shot at the powders!

M

michael

Awards
Will we ever be able to purchase the new goodie methyls in bulk powder before the ban so that those of us on a budget have the oppourtunity to stock up? Or will all venders just do tabs from now on? I see M-4ohn is gone from Sledges site as is M5aa and will M-dein ever be available in powder as the dosage seems to be on the higher side now. I'd love to hear feedback on this issue. Homebrewers unite! Peace.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I hope the powders will be available again...I would like to stock up and am on a tight budget being in college.

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Mike from 1fast bought all Sledge's powders so thank him. Sledge said he'd get more powder (M4OHN, M1T) in about a week and half and offer m-dien powder in about a month. Maybe Mike will sell powders but I think he's having them all tabbed.

S

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I'm a powder buyer myself, currently have a few grams each of M1T, M5AA, M1,4ADD, Mdien, & M4OHN. The biggest advantage I see to powders other than the lowest price is the ability to customize a stack. Want a little bit more out of your Mdien cycle? Just mix in 1mg/day of M1T into the solution.......incredibly versatile.

Yes, stock up guys.

M

MaddCapp

Awards
Only one you might miss out on is the m5aa powder. I guess Sldge was getting hit by an avalanche of emails, because it was not holding in solution for people. So it'll be all tabs for that.

S

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
I hope I can pick up m1t, m4ohn, and mdien in the form of bulk powder before the ban. I'm pretty sure m5aa won't be available as bulk powder.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i had NO problem getting m5aa into liquid (peg)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I hope the powders will be available again...I would like to stock up and am on a tight budget being in college.
I'm in your shoes bro, I'd recommend getting a credit card ;) We college students should have no trouble getting one.

M

michael

Awards
I will also have the M-OHN in powder. Trying to see if the the CHinese want to sell me like 250 grams of the Methyl-D powder as I have no desire to cap that.

Custom, I think it would be worth your while to stock some powders. You've allready gained a solid rep and having more than one vendor selling powders and with the ban looming Im sure there's enough bro's out there to buy up your supply quickly. Pleased as punch with my low priced nolva! Thanky.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I will have M4OHN, M1T in less then 2 weeks and I already have the Methyl-Dien. I havent decided on when I will sell raw MDien powder yet. I will also be lowering the price of M14ADDiol powder to make the new higher dosing possible.

E

enzo

Awards
I will have M4OHN, M1T in less then 2 weeks and I already have the Methyl-Dien. I havent decided on when I will sell raw MDien powder yet. I will also be lowering the price of M14ADDiol powder to make the new higher dosing possible.
What are the timeframes for the other 7a-methyl-19nordiol and 4-OHT Deconate to be released?

Enzo

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds cool Sledge. I'd very much like it if you could offer Mdien in powder form since we all went overly cautious on the dosing. I suspect sales would be fairly brisk for it if offered at a reasonable price..now that the purity issues have been resolved.

A lower price on M1,4AD would be sweet.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Also I wont have the M5AA powder, although I thought the directions were pretty easy to understand I got about 30-35 extra emails per day saying that people were having problems with home brewing, so it is just tabs from now on.

The ProMENT (7a-methyl19nordiol) is probably about 2-3 weeks away, I am working on the dosing as well as the application and havent nailed it down yet. The 4 oht deca is probably around the same time, but I will an extremely small batch of (Monster Test) 4 OHT cyp 75mg / 4 ad prop 50mg / 4 ad cyp 300mg 425mg/ml that will be added to the site on monday.

N

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dosnt vpx already have a copyright on the name Monster Test.

N

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and I forgot to post this before but the bolasterone is controlled.... there is a derivative that can be made but I dont particullary like it. There is a crazy amount of side effects..... Someone had this released underground awhile back (callin it blasteron or something). There are alot of dht related sides with this compound.
On the postive side, the mass and stregnth increases are incredible, (10mg similar to 50mg of anadrol, imho.)

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
y'know, this is totally sad. IF you buy a powder, and you can't figger out how to get it in a suspension, solution. tough. now, sledge says he won't carry m5aa powder because people were deluging him with emails saying how hard it is to get in solution.

this sux. m5aa powder rools, and it is not hard to get into solution. but apparently, because some people have deluged him, it is no longer available. i have bought ALL my methyls in powder form, and imo, that is the only way to buy them. i would hope that consumers wouldn't be denied the opportunity to buy methyl powders because SOME of them can't get their act together and make solutions. powders are the way to go, imo. you can precisely control dosing, they are MUCH cheaper, they are less labor intensive from the producers end, they are easier to store, etc.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I was mocking VPX and their "Gangsta Test". I have no idea if they have that (TM). I know bolasterone is controlled, but the PH isnt. I have no idea if I will have any time at all to even think about it, i was just looking for some more info.

I have to say I like selling just raw powder. It is much easier on my part, no solutions, no bottles for me to worry about, its very easy to store and easy to ship. But some people dont want to homebrew which is ok, but those that dont want to, also dont like drinking peg 400 either, which means i have to do tabs.

other wise a lot of people buy raw powder thinking they will homebrew but when it comes down to it they dont really do all the homework they need to. then i get alot of emails.

N

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just trying to look out for you, I wouldnt want you to get sued by vpx for using the Monster Test name.

Like I said, the bolasterone precursor/combination isnt a compund I find too great. Some people did have it out underground a while back, and from the reports I saw everyone was having huge stregnth and mass gains (more than m1t) but they also had alot of dht related sides.
Bruce k. should have alot of info on this.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
sledge, i'm not blaming you. i'm blaming the people who are whining to you. :)

seriously. if you are going to buy a powder, do some frigging research on your own. that's the whole point of HOMEbrewing. there are tons of boards and articles. the info is out there.

Sometimes I feel we are our own worst enemy. The availability of powder methyls (and powders in general) finally (after YEARS of prohormones that didn't work) has resulted in a situation where one can purchase

legal +
effective

prohormones.

for example, purchase several grams of m-1-t, several grams of 1-t cyp, 5aa cyp, and 4ad prop and you have enough basics to homebrew a legal and effective stack of m-1-t, 1-t-cyp injectable, 5aacyp injectable, and 4ad prop injectable.

extremely cheap, completely legal, and very effective

that is a great thing.

but people need to put the effort in if they want powders to remain available.

way cheaper than premades.

M

MaddCapp

Awards
this sux. m5aa powder rools, and it is not hard to get into solution. but apparently, because some people have deluged him, it is no longer available.
Yes it does suck.

i would hope that consumers wouldn't be denied the opportunity to buy methyl powders because SOME of them can't get their act together and make solutions.
At the same time, I understand Sldge not wanting to answer the same stupid freaking email 35 times a day.

How about just putting up a disclaimer with the powders? If they can't follow directions, let 'em eat it.

I was lookin' forward to some of that m5aa ......

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
Madd, i agree.

I'm not blaming sledge. I'm blaming the whiners. if you buy a powder, sledge does not have a duty to hold your hand through the homebrewing process. i feel for him. he must feel like a kindergarten teacher.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Thanks NS, I wouldnt want to get sued at all. Ill call it "super test" instead, does anyone have that (tm)?
I dont know what info BK has on it, we never talked about. I actually havent talked with anyone about it, or even looked into it all that much. I happened to read some old notes I had the the other night on another idea I am working on. So i thought I would see if anyone could scrape anything new up.

I thought I was helping people out with putting the homebrew instructions up on my site, this way you didnt even need to search through posts and selling everything in 1gm amounts. That is what worries me so much and why I havent released the raw MD powder yet. MD, other then M1T is the most soluable methyl compound I have worked with, so homebrewing is actually pretty easy, but some people just dont get it.

Unfortunatly right now I just dont have the time to answer all those extra emails, I am currently working on 5 new products, 3 of which will survive the ban. Plus all of the normal research that I need to be doing, so 35 extra emails a day really slows me down (As most can see by my posts, I am not a typists ;) )

N

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHat people dont realize is that when a person sells in powder form they are helping the consumer out and hurting themselves. A company or person can make a hell of alot more money buy just purring out tabs. nother advantage of tabs is that no one is going to email you syaing, "so how should I swallow this tablet?".
People should start being grateful that a person sells in powder form and shouldnt look to that person all the time to do the research for you. If you want to save money by buying powder, then YOU have to do the research.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed NS.

How about SLEDGE TEST for your new product? then you could trademark it, lol.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
There we go... Sledge Test, nice Ill see if the webguy put it up yet or not.

or

"Supa Gangsta Test" :saw:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I dig it.

"Gangsta With Tits Test"

Thanks for keeping it real..homey.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Definitely looking forward to the new products and powders...you the man sledge.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Like I said, the bolasterone precursor/combination isnt a compund I find too great. Some people did have it out underground a while back, and from the reports I saw everyone was having huge stregnth and mass gains (more than m1t) but they also had alot of dht related sides.
Bruce k. should have alot of info on this.
**** I'll be the guinea pig :eek: :D

B

Boarder1

Awards
To all of you that are spamming Sledge with the homebrew instructions, WTF? He is nice enough to sell you the powder cheap so you can DO IT YOURSELF. That is the point DO IT YOURSELF or step up and pay the extra dough for the tabs or bottled goods. Please dont ruin it for the rest of us.

BTW, Custom said he will come to your house and show you how to mix a solution when you purchase a gram of his goods.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
Boarder1, i agree completely.

if you are ordering POWDERS, you are implying you know WTF you are doing. if you don't, then get some understanding - but not from sledge. powders should be for the knowledgeable.

period

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Lol aren't you a guinea pig for everything.
yes he is, ;)

I would need to make some and i am just waaaayyyy to busy for that right now. fax those congressman and maybe we could try other ideas out, but without a delay I just wont have the time.

E

eagle kamiakin

Awards
Thanks to the board. Powders=Power! I for one am interested in homebrewing to save money, stock up for upcoming ban, and have peace of mind that I can continue at my own pace without getting upset about the public/government opinions of what's safe or not for me and my body. Leave ME ALONE! Later. Keep up the Excellent research and great work.

S

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Sledge,
To be honest, there is a demand for M5AA out there. What you need to do is raise your profit margin to cover your added expenses, and you can help yourself by developing a FAQ for M5AA that would cover most of the issues.

$5-6 bucks per gram would be fair.

Now that I've helped you....get into the hair business already!!!!

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
had i known that everyone really liked homebrewing it that much i wouldnt have sent it all out for tabs.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You could easily carve out a niche as a methylated homebrew supplier..I'd say you're more than halfway there.