Question on stack

B

beskar

Awards
I'm just getting back into bodybuilding, and was looking for advice on the stack I'm about to start.

Androhard
Natadrol

and Formadrol for my pct.

i was planning on using recommended dosage, then adjusting as per how my body reacts.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I'm just getting back into bodybuilding, and was looking for advice on the stack I'm about to start.

Androhard
Natadrol

i was planning on using recommended dosage, then adjusting as per how my body reacts.
Id add something Else to PCT like Sustain alpha or some D-aspartic acid.

Also dont you think that you should maybe lift at least a month or two before jumping into a cycle? albeit mild but still

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established

Androhard
Natadrol

If your "just getting back into bodybuilding" I wouldn't recommend going right into a cycle... Go natural for a while to make back the gains you once had, either that or get some creatine and a PWO first.

save the cycle for once youve been "back into it" for a while, once your gains slow down and plateau

B

beskar

Awards
K let me re-phrase that just a bit, I've been in the gym for the past 6 months and just deciding to start a stack, I've been keeping a good diet and exercise.