Need Help deciding

Toddfb

Awards
Hi, Im 6 feet, 204 lbs and sadly 24% body fat at the moment.
Trying to decide on a cutting cycle to drop this body fat and gain some muscle.
Im in the gym everyday, have workout consultation, but would greatly appreciate some guidance on some weight loss and muscle gain. Ive been told about Mdrol but told that bulks you up and puts alot of weight on you. Then been reccomended something like Havoc, or a "cutting cycle" i am looking for some guidance on what PH to take to take loose all this body fat and get toned and some great gains. I would GREATLY appreciating some guidance here on what to take and maybe help me with a lifting plan/diet? Im asking for help because im not very educated on this subject so help me out.

Thanks.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
What is your current diet and training program look like?

Honestly, no one should start any type of cycle before having those 2 things dialed in properly. Do that first before you even think about doing a cycle.

Toddfb

Awards
My diet/ training program probably isnt very good. So im looking to maybe establish a training program with some help from people on these forums. Considering people on here are more experienced than I.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I think that's a great idea. Definitely do whatever you need to do to get your diet and training locked up, then start researching AAS.