11 sterone or furazadrol

rob88

Awards
I am going to be running H-drol and I wanted to stack it with fura or 11 sterone. Which would be best to use for fat loss I hear good stuff about both of them but will one help definition more than the other?

bboystylz

Awards
From all of the research that I have done, which is a lot...I would go with the Furuza-a. Although 11-Sterone is good as well, H-Drol and Furuza seem to be a match made in heaven when your looking to attain that ripped lean hard look. That's why I am starting it in 2 weeks....H-Drol/Furuza-a/Dermacrine stack!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Majority of the fat loss is going to come down to diet and exercise, not through what you take.

With that said, I will vote 11-Sterone. Its a cortisol modulator, and most users reports fat loss around the midsection. If dosing is higher, there is an anabolic effect.

rob88

Awards
Yes I understand it is all about diet I have a clean diet being a vegetarian the only thing I personally really have to watch is my carbs but I have been bulking the last few months and now I would like to do a stack to help me to cut up quicker than cardio will

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Yes I understand it is all about diet I have a clean diet being a vegetarian the only thing I personally really have to watch is my carbs but I have been bulking the last few months and now I would like to do a stack to help me to cut up quicker than cardio will
I did answer you btw, post above. I voted for you to go with 11-Sterone.

rob88

Awards
Ya sorry just mentioning Im aware how important diet is... looks like ill be going with 11 sterone thanks for the help

bboystylz

Awards
That's all up to you man...like I said-11-sterone is good BUT for a real ripped look-Furuza is the answer...good luck and enjoy!

rob88

Awards
Ya its a hard choice to make it seems everyone has their own opinion on the both of them but if 11 sterone is mainly a cortisol blocker maybe I will do the furza with the hdrol and save a cortisol blocker like supress c for my pct