Test E and Winny

drewgotts

drewgotts

Awards
This would be my first time with test and im wondering would it be a wise idea to stack with oral winny for a summer "lean" bulk. winny at 25 mg a day and id be doing the test 2x/week. any help is appreciated

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
You left out the Test dosage and ester. Also 25mg/day of oral Winny is really low.

You should also post up the cycle duration, planned PCT and any other ancillaries/support supps if you plan to use any.

drewgotts

drewgotts

Awards
Its test E, 300 mg shots, 2x a week for 6 weeks. Im running liver juice and omega-3 for liver support from the winny. HCG is going to b my PCT.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6' tall and 160 lbs? I think you should be stacking food with food. If this is your first test cycle as well, 600mg a week is way overkill and only doing it 6 weeks is useless, and 25mg of winny is pointless. So overall, stick to working on diet, it will get you further than this cycle would.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
HCG is going to b my PCT.
Is this a joke? Where's your SERM? Do some research, hCG shouldn't be used in PCT, only on-cycle in low doses. 6 weeks also isn't long enough for an Enanthate cycle. If you want to run 6 weeks, get some Propionate.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I dont have a problem w/ 600mgs for a first cycle.....I do have a problem with a 160lbs at 6'. Dont even need to go into any more details with other problems you have outlined since there is no reason you should even be doing AAS.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
Come on man really Test E 600mg a week for 6weeks wrong winny 25mg a day wrong. Get yourself another bottle of test more winny. Then save it until you get up to 200lbs or so do lots and lots of research. You will be much more happy with your cycle. If you do stay with bodybuilding. Dont mess your body up with a cycle like that. Were all just lookin out for you man.