1-t liqua vade question

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Hello. planning on trying a cycle of 1-t liqua vade from primordial performance in a few weeks. Has anyone tried it and what do you think. I've ran a few cycles of h-drol in the past and was happy with the results but i was wanting to try something that is less liver toxic. Will i get similar results as h-drol? I have enough nolva from my last cycle for pct so that is probably what i'll be using. Any help would be great. Thanks.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey apoxtle ive used 1-t before but mine was the transdermal its the same as the liquivade its just ones oral and the other is a dermal. if you have used hdrol in the past with good results then i think you will get equally as good a results if not better imo. 1-t is great for steady strength and lean muscle gain the results are not explosive but they are good quality. it takes a little while to fully kick in kinda like hdrol and u can expect your best gains to come in around weeks 4,5 and 6. i hope that helps and if you have any more questions just ask. goodluck with what u decide.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks a lot. i am going to start in 3 to 4 weeks.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I only herd good about it, I would rec it to be stacked with SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE and run them together.

U

UKStrength

I only herd good about it, I would rec it to be stacked with SUSTAIN ALPHA LIQUA-VADE and run them together.
Agree here, using sustain alpha LV on-cycle is a very effective way to prevent shutdown to a large degree and make the transition to PCT easier.

Use it in a 2 days on 5 off fashion throughout your cycle of 1-T :)

K

KMJ

Awards
hey apoxtle ive used 1-t before but mine was the transdermal its the same as the liquivade its just ones oral and the other is a dermal. if you have used hdrol in the past with good results then i think you will get equally as good a results if not better imo. 1-t is great for steady strength and lean muscle gain the results are not explosive but they are good quality. it takes a little while to fully kick in kinda like hdrol and u can expect your best gains to come in around weeks 4,5 and 6. i hope that helps and if you have any more questions just ask. goodluck with what u decide.
Quick question? I'm not really as concerned with the gains as I am with cutting water weight and shredding down. Does 1-t give more of a lean result?

Also, any stacks in mind that might fit my objective to go with the 1-t? I keep comparing 1-t to a mild Trenbolone cycle if I understand its concept correctly.

But as for stacking, I'd rather skip the Tren/Test concept for a stack because all the test experience I've had (or test related) seems to eventually lead to water. My strength is already there, just need to cut down.. Any feedback would be helpful, thx!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick question? I'm not really as concerned with the gains as I am with cutting water weight and shredding down. Does 1-t give more of a lean result?

Also, any stacks in mind that might fit my objective to go with the 1-t? I keep comparing 1-t to a mild Trenbolone cycle if I understand its concept correctly.

But as for stacking, I'd rather skip the Tren/Test concept for a stack because all the test experience I've had (or test related) seems to eventually lead to water. My strength is already there, just need to cut down.. Any feedback would be helpful, thx!
1-t was all lean gains for me but most of that is diet dependent. however if all your really after is droping water weight and getting shredded then i would probably use somthing like dermacrine or they or maybe even furaz. those would be slightly better choices NOT saying you couldnt cut with 1-t just saying it would be easier with those. i personally like dermacrine and hdrol dermacrine really enhances the fat burnig with its conversion to 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. hope this helps if u need any more help just let me know. also the primordial reps are very helpful and knowledgeable and im sure they would help you develop a cycle that would fit your needs. again feel free to ask questions.