M-drol vs. Alpha One

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
I have my mind set on taking either M-drol or Alpha One. Just not sure which one yet. Looking for some size with some pretty nice gains. I ran an m-drol cycle a few months ago but got really sick in the middle of the cycle so im not 100% positive on how well it works for me. I still got some pretty nice gains tho.

So which would you guys trust more to give the best of both worlds in size and strength?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i did the sdrone myself and about to get a bottle of alpha one too, i hear the gains are incredible, hands down. i'm assuming there just about but not exactly the same, but i done did the sd now it's time to get my alpha one on. before it's history

ianm4208

Awards
SD obviously has a better rep BC its more popular. So as far as trust goes, SD wins. If I had not tried either, it would be a matter of heads or tails. I would love to see more alpha one logs tho.

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
i did the sdrone myself and about to get a bottle of alpha one too, i hear the gains are incredible, hands down. i'm assuming there just about but not exactly the same, but i done did the sd now it's time to get my alpha one on. before it's history
yeah man thats about how i feel. i really wanna try it before its gone since they only made one cycle of it.

RcMonahan

RcMonahan

Awards
SD obviously has a better rep BC its more popular. So as far as trust goes, SD wins. If I had not tried either, it would be a matter of heads or tails. I would love to see more alpha one logs tho.
it would be nice to see a few more alpha logs. the ones i have seen do have some pretty sick gains, but i dont think they notice quite as much on size as sd.

from what i understand so far is that sd gives better size gains, but alpha one will give a little bit more on strength.