question for ppl who have run hdrol at 100mg's or more

vlad878

Awards
how were the strength gains and muscle gains and sides compared to 50mg's a day ?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
loved it! great cut and gained some lean mas too, great stuff maybe next summer i might run it again

tmbone

Awards
loved it! great cut and gained some lean mas too, great stuff maybe next summer i might run it again
Im guessing when you ran it you were already a big boy? What about someone in the 175 lb range? Would that be ok or too harsh?

Oils

Banned
Awards
how were the strength gains and muscle gains and sides compared to 50mg's a day ?
I have dosed H-Drol at up to 200mg per day, I didn't stay at that dose for too long though. All up I stayed on H-Drol for 15 weeks straight.

H-Drol completely changed my body composition, it is an excellent compound, though it doesn't compare to real AAS though lol! Ever sonce I started using real gear, I never went back to PH's:)

srykerman

Awards
currantly pulsing 100 mg's eod and strength and cut look good so far. am taking taurine to beat sides. try it, you will like the results.

vlad878

Awards
I have dosed H-Drol at up to 200mg per day, I didn't stay at that dose for too long though. All up I stayed on H-Drol for 15 weeks straight.

H-Drol completely changed my body composition, it is an excellent compound, though it doesn't compare to real AAS though lol! Ever sonce I started using real gear, I never went back to PH's:)
15 weeks wtf and you had no liver probs ?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
currantly pulsing 100 mg's eod and strength and cut look good so far. am taking taurine to beat sides. try it, you will like the results.
Seriously? U dosing all at once?

DenDestroys

Awards
The strength gains I had at 150mg H-Drol were more pronounced than Superdrol, but H-Drol's gains went as quickly as they came, and I cannot say that about Superdrol.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
just run t-bol ... cheaper and same thing
exactly what you you mean by tbol? Are you talking about pp's product? Cause thermolife puts out a product called t-bol also and I dont think they are the same thing

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
There is a thread from a recompo cycle of mine a while back where i ran higher doseages of halo and epi, search for it.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
real tbol is not cheaper
tbol, ''turinabol'' for short, is cheaper if you go with PPs turinabol liquivade.

you don't have to take as much either to elicit the same effect.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
wow ok this has officially turned in to a ph/ds forum apparentyl... t-bol aka turinabol aka Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone .. this is the steroid that the ph h-drol converts to... this is illegal oral aas... type turinabol into google and ull find out about it... its an extremely popular drug sort of like a dry dbol...

and yes this is in fact a cheaper alternative to high dose hdrol.. figure 50mg tbol= 100mg hdrol...

vlad878

Awards
The strength gains I had at 150mg H-Drol were more pronounced than Superdrol, but H-Drol's gains went as quickly as they came, and I cannot say that about Superdrol.
u lost them all after pct? did u do a good pct? how long did u cycle wut were your gains
There is a thread from a recompo cycle of mine a while back where i ran higher doseages of halo and epi, search for it.
how much total did u gain i read your thread but u were mainly talking about the sides
wow ok this has officially turned in to a ph/ds forum apparentyl... t-bol aka turinabol aka Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone .. this is the steroid that the ph h-drol converts to... this is illegal oral aas... type turinabol into google and ull find out about it... its an extremely popular drug sort of like a dry dbol...

and yes this is in fact a cheaper alternative to high dose hdrol.. figure 50mg tbol= 100mg hdrol...
180 50mg caps of hdrol cost me 45 bux i doubt i could get 6 weeks worth of oral turn from any source at 50mg a day for 45 bux so dont bs me the turn your getting is prolly methyltest or some other steroid and they are saying its oral T most ppl who use wouldnt know the diff

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
180 50mg caps of hdrol cost me 45 bux i doubt i could get 6 weeks worth of oral turn from any source at 50mg a day for 45 bux so dont bs me the turn your getting is prolly methyltest or some other steroid and they are saying its oral T most ppl who use wouldnt know the diff

Ha seriously.. i wouldnt know the difference between methyl-test and t-bol? That is the most ludicrous thing ive ever heard.. i know what tbol feels like... thats an amazing price for hdrol though.. ive never seen it even close to that cheap anywhere.. 25 dollars a bottle is lowest ive sene hdrol anywhere..and thats for 60 25mg caps.. so for me to get the equivelent to your 180capsof 50mg.. it would cost me $150 bucks... for half that price i could get 4000mg of turin so u see how i would choose the real thing...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never seen Tbol cheap. Halodrol is usually expensive too though because you need an armful of bottles to run it. 6 bottles for 45 bucks vlad... u should be the one worrying about getting the wrong compound lol. Anyway that's a good deal, I got 4 bottles at 15$ each a while ago from Nutraplanet, I figure i'll run all 4 bottles as my next cycle and let everyone know my experience.

vlad878

Awards
I've never seen Tbol cheap. Halodrol is usually expensive too though because you need an armful of bottles to run it. 6 bottles for 45 bucks vlad... u should be the one worrying about getting the wrong compound lol. Anyway that's a good deal, I got 4 bottles at 15$ each a while ago from Nutraplanet, I figure i'll run all 4 bottles as my next cycle and let everyone know my experience.
lookup helladrol at orbit its that cheap and it works
Ha seriously.. i wouldnt know the difference between methyl-test and t-bol? That is the most ludicrous thing ive ever heard.. i know what tbol feels like... thats an amazing price for hdrol though.. ive never seen it even close to that cheap anywhere.. 25 dollars a bottle is lowest ive sene hdrol anywhere..and thats for 60 25mg caps.. so for me to get the equivelent to your 180capsof 50mg.. it would cost me $150 bucks... for half that price i could get 4000mg of turin so u see how i would choose the real thing...
im talking about methyl-test not m1t alot of sources use that instead of other orals to make money and their customers never know the differance

jjsafari

Awards
id do 75,75,75,100,100,100. has worked well in the past, 50 is pointless in my opinion

howie6

Awards
IME i have run h drol at 75-75-75-75-100-100 and as soon as i go up to 100 the shutdown arrives and gets pretty severe on me.. i have run it at 75 for 6 weeks and had no shutdown.. not saying this happens to everyone but the 2 times i ran it with 100 i was very shutdown and the 2 times i ran it at all 75 no shutdown.. and yes i ran it 4 times, dont laugh at me =) its a great compound with some hiit and a clean diet.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I love hdrol at 100-150mg a day. 50-75 gives nice recomp but adding the extra can make a big difference. Going to run 125mg fir 4wks at end of test cycle to get ready for summer.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
IME i have run h drol at 75-75-75-75-100-100 and as soon as i go up to 100 the shutdown arrives and gets pretty severe on me.. i have run it at 75 for 6 weeks and had no shutdown.. not saying this happens to everyone but the 2 times i ran it with 100 i was very shutdown and the 2 times i ran it at all 75 no shutdown.. and yes i ran it 4 times, dont laugh at me =) its a great compound with some hiit and a clean diet.
hmmmm??? do u have bloodwork to back that statement up?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am starting week 4 now. Week 1 was at 75, week 2 and 3 have been at 100. Sides were no different. Still not much weight gain, but recomp is going well. Started 125 and will be there week 4, 5 and 6.

howie6

Awards
noo bloodwork.. i have run h drol 4 times and m drol once over a 4 year period, obviously if something was clearly wrong i would have got it done but there wasnt an immediate need to.. i do however want to get it done before my next cycle.

Violator4200

Awards
Wow lol Damn..Those are some high doses! Im starting hdrol next week, Does anyone here take dhea for lethargy during cycle?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if someone were to run h-drol only cycle ^^^ this truly is the best way

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
my last cycle was hdro.. i started @100mg and then bumped it up to 125mg's. so cant really compare with 50mg/ed...but at the dose i was taking..its was very good..decent strength gains...lots of size..lots!! lost it all in pct due to injury though..had to stop training for 4 weeks..

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 125mg right now, did see anything from 75mg for 3 weeks, so I bumped it up. Starting to feel it though (finally)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if you guys are running it this high why not just run something stronger lol?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i did

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if you guys are running it this high why not just run something stronger lol?
diff AAS yield diff type of results. hdrol is great for mass/ lean cut. where as someone wanting to really cut could use winstrol instead. also in question is ability to obtain each product

personally i favor hdrol at a high dose its a nice compound. i enjoyed my epi/halo cycle it was my first, both at high dose i added 6lbs in 6 weeks pure muscle and lost **** load of bf

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
diff AAS yield diff type of results. hdrol is great for mass/ lean cut. where as someone wanting to really cut could use winstrol instead. also in question is ability to obtain each product

personally i favor hdrol at a high dose its a nice compound. i enjoyed my epi/halo cycle it was my first, both at high dose i added 6lbs in 6 weeks pure muscle and lost **** load of bf
so what you are saying is i should add halo to my epi in the second half of my bridge?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hard to tell you since hdrol take a long time to kick in, its like adin test-e to the end of a cycle. hdrol IMO should be run at 6-8 weeks so u should have started it at beginning of ur cycle. takin it towards the end is pointless. for example lets say u take mdrol-epi-drol
SLIN x x x x 0 0 0 0 (x means use, 0 means NO)
mdrol 10 20 30 30
hdrol 75 75 75 75 100 125 125 150
epi 0 0 0 10 30 40 40 40

this is what i would have done, used epi and mdrol bridge but hdrol as a base
make sense? this IS TOXIC but u should know by now that i belive the toxicity is understated. milkthistle at 2000-3000 RIGHT BEFORE HEAD HITS THE PILLOW for sleep.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
what i did following this protocol once was

sd -----10 20 30 30
pp -----0 0 0 10 30 30 30
tren----90 90 90 90 90 90 90

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
^ u see bridge and a base

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hard to tell you since hdrol take a long time to kick in, its like adin test-e to the end of a cycle. hdrol IMO should be run at 6-8 weeks so u should have started it at beginning of ur cycle. takin it towards the end is pointless. for example lets say u take mdrol-epi-drol
SLIN x x x x 0 0 0 0 (x means use, 0 means NO)
mdrol 10 20 30 30
hdrol 75 75 75 75 100 125 125 150
epi 0 0 0 10 30 40 40 40

this is what i would have done, used epi and mdrol bridge but hdrol as a base
make sense? this IS TOXIC but u should know by now that i belive the toxicity is understated. milkthistle at 2000-3000 RIGHT BEFORE HEAD HITS THE PILLOW for sleep.
yeah this makes sense, good call. im gonna add something there though. tren, tren ace, winny... something. also im gonna add in test at some point in the next couple wks.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
it better be test-p. test-e would be a waste since it takes around 4-6 weeks to kick in. test-p is more of 2 weeks. then gradually u can switch to test-e from test-p. then cruise on test -e whole summer like i am and just throwing in random AAS when ever u feel like it lmao like me :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
what week r u in?>

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it better be test-p. test-e would be a waste since it takes around 4-6 weeks to kick in. test-p is more of 2 weeks. then gradually u can switch to test-e from test-p. then cruise on test -e whole summer like i am and just throwing in random AAS when ever u feel like it lmao like me :)
yeah ive used different tests lots, test e takes me forever to feel. im for the most part just concerned that its up and running in my system by the time the bridge is done so i can cruuuuuuise through the summer haha. ill kick off with prop though... may as well haha... i hate the wait.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
"HEY BE LIKE ME" loll yupp im crusin on T and whenever i feel like addin or subtracting diff AAS for next 3.5months i will. :) only thing i knwo for sure is i am adding winnie last 2 months

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"HEY BE LIKE ME" loll yupp im crusin on T and whenever i feel like addin or subtracting diff AAS for next 3.5months i will. :) only thing i knwo for sure is i am adding winnie last 2 months
haha cruising has always been my way to do aas. in my prime i only came off once a year for like three years. id do a crazy pct, pump myself full of hcg and then get back on. as long as you keep changing the compounds you are good to go.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah im thinkin i might need hcg for this one lmoa

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
wait..... WTF mate! lmao u were on gear for a whole year straight