Orals vs injections

vector18

vector18

Awards
I know PH orals are legitimate steriods and I've heard people say they are just as strong as injections, but has anyone really blown up or ripped up big
time from orals? I talk to guys in my gym that get injections and they look
really good and get there really fast. I've taken 2 oral cycles and know of a couple of guys that also have and just don't get the same results. For personal reasons, I just do not want to start with injections, but if there is an oral
out there along with excellent diet and hard training obviously, that really
works well, WHAT IS IT? :33:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Most of your mainstream ones are going to work pretty well, SD, HD, EPI, Phera, and Tren IMO but there are a lot of variables that come into play. So yes I feel like you can make great progress using these steroids, but Injectables are obviously going to be better due to the longer amount of time you can be ON.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Many orals, like SD, winny, and dbol are 17aa and are highly liver toxic. Most inj are not as toxic, which is why u can stay on longer.

T

TestEinstein

Awards
Obviously it helps that you can stay on injectibles longer than 17aa orals but it bears mentioning that if a guy is willing to inject oil in his rear that's a bigger commitment in and of itself than popping tablets...makes you wonder if that guy simply doesn't let aas many things interfere with his proper training, nutrition, other factors of development.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
^ I agree with that to some extent, there are legality issues that some worry about as well as the fact that some people simply don't want to be shut down for 10-12 weeks which makes pct much more difficult. Also, I know quite a few guys who are absolute idiots but because they can put a needle in their a$$, usually for obscene amounts of time, they are decent sized.

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone is probably the best steroid for packing on mass. Also, you can safely run it for 8-12 weeks, and even at higher dosages the sides are pretty mild compared to what guys running oral-only cycles are reporting. Lastly, I doubt anyone would argue against Testosterone being the safest steroid as well.

T

TestEinstein

Awards
EQ will give you fewer sides mg for mg, but you're sacrificing gains and libido. It's not a drug you run on its own.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
injections are a WHOLE new level of ball

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel like MOST orals are stronger than the injectables. Few injectable things can compare to Pheraplex, Superdrol, and Dbol. It's just that because injects don't hit your liver, you can run 2, 3... 4 compounds at once for months at a time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 0
M Anabolics 89
AntM1564 Anabolics 4
T Anabolics 19
M Anabolics 6