Supertest?

R

RRAdam

Awards
I ran across this product by IP... I'm pretty curious about it. Its a blend of 20 mg test suspension, 100 mg test propionate, 115 mg test enanthate and 115 mg test cypionate. Do you all think this sounds good/anyone had any experiences? I'm not planning on doing a cycle (for now anyway) Just doing some research.
Thanks.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bleh. I have seen better mixes like CT Pharmas Test400 which is just 200 enth/200 cyp. Besides its IP, do you really wanna risk it?

R

RRAdam

Awards
Yea, I was kind of wondering about the cyp/enan dosage...

Ive heard mixed things about IP.. mostly good, but havent heard anything that scares me,, heh

D

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
i have heard IP's gear sucks. Plus with super test youd have to do every day injections and that would suck.
Dick

R

RRAdam

Awards
$130 for a 50ml jug sounds pretty good though.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
enough BA in there to make a horse limp, so I hear :D

I don't really see the point, it's like an altered sust, which isn't exactly ideal for test anyway, skip it. :)

N

NE1

Ip is hit and miss...
I still dont get it...this is the home of homebrewing...make that **** ya self for under $50...way under $50.

R

RRAdam

Awards
I would... but I only know about the syno conversion and whatnot...

I could probably do it... but I'd rather start off with a longer ester instead of prop...

it'll still be awhile before I go the dark side though heh

N

NE1

I wasnt really referring to syno..that's a bit expensive too...Im too cheap to buy a kit!

R

RRAdam

Awards
dammit jim I'm a weightlifter not a biochemist! :p

I'm cheap too.. but its too hard to find materials

S

size

Awards
  • Established
IP is like this: some people love it, some people hate it.

I have used IP stuff in the past with success and some of it with complete failure.

G

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I have a friend who recently finished up two vials from IP and both were short 5ml (and not shorted by the reseller, the vials were sealed) and he had to buy two more from another source, so watch out.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
IP orals i'm not afraid of, but i don't always think they are very well dosed (at least the nolva/clomid that i had). I wouldn't go for their injectables if only for the fact they probably have the same (lack of) quality control the orals have.

ManBeast

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With all of the good labs out there. There is no reason to use IP. No reason at all.

R

RRAdam

Awards
I live in WV... all we have out here is meth labs... haha

R

RRAdam

Awards
well shite.. I was lucky to stumble accross the IP reseller.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I use IP clen and like it, but I wouldn't touch the oils

S

size

Awards
  • Established
IP stuff works. If it did not, then people would stop buying it. Is there better stuff, absolutely.

If you choose to use an oil, just make sure to heat and filter it. I would choose to something simple such as test enanthate instead of the blend.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I would not touch IP with a 10 foot pole. There products are cheap, dirty, poorly made and badly doesed(over or under, witch is worse?). Then there was the Var tabs that were winny. Hope noones girlfriends got those.

NE1 is right. look around awhile and you can find the raw materials . very easy to do any half the board here could walk you through the converson process very easy. And it is CHEAP. I can do a prop/dbol cycle for less then a good steak :D pellets are good as well if you just don't have the resorces to find any thing else and still cheaper then premade gear.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I heard the var was actually drol.. That would suck for some chick to start poppin'.. :eek:

I know girls who used winny, no problems from what I heard.. ;)

I think the only IP stuff worth it is the tabs, unless you enjoy injectable battery acid..