Forearms: 14.5" flexed
Chest: 45"
Neck: 17"
Waist: 34"
Quad upper: 25.25"
Quad lower: 22.5"
Calf: 16.25"

Background and thoughts:
I've been lifting for 5 years. This is my second PH cycle. First cycle was a 4 week cycle of Superdrone LV. I responded very well to that compound. The only sides I experienced were high blood pressure, which was easily controlled with hawthornberry and Co-Q10, and some dehydration.

This cycle is going to be a body recomp cycle. I will be starting off with 3 weeks of low dose Superdrone LV bridged into 5 weeks of normal dosed Turinabol LV and Clenbuterol. My goal is to gain 10-15 pounds of muscle and loose 10 pounds of body fat. I will be doing cardio 5 days a week on this cycle. This will be my last cycle until spring 2011. My chest was the one muscle group that didn't respond on my lasy cycle so I will be concentrating on my chest during this cycle. I will be doing a lot of dumbbell work as my chest doesn't seem to respond to barbell work anymore. I want to add at least 2 inches to my chest over the next 6 weeks.

Daily Nutrition:
Calories: Calories: 3000 (weeks 3-5), 2500 (weeks 6-8)
Protein: 300g

This will be spread out over 6 "meals" daily. 3 of these meals will be protein shakes consisting of the following ingredients. 50% whey / 50% casein proteins, 1 banana, 1/3 cup ground whole oats, 12oz 2% milk. For the last 3 weeks I will cut out the ground whole oats in the protein shakes.

Workout:
4 days per week.
Monday: Chest, Bi's
Tuesday: Legs, Abs
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: Back, Abs
Friday: Tri's, Shoulders
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: OFF

Cycle:
Superdrone LV [2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol] (Superdrol)
Turinabol LV [4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol] (Halodrol)

Additional daily supplements: 3g Hawthornberry, 200mg Co-enzyme Q10, 2g Fish Oil, 2g Flaxseed oil, Zinc 50mg, Biotin 1g, Liquid calcium w/Vit D 1.2g, Saw Palmetto 3g, Iron 27mg every other day, MSM 4g, 1.5 gallons water daily

Week 1-2 (Preload):
Liver Juice (2.5ml, twice daily)
3g Hawthornberry
200mg Co-enzyme Q10

Week 3 (PH Cycle):
Superdrone LV (.25ml, twice daily)
Toco 8 (1 Scoop)

Week 4 (PH Cycle):
Superdrone LV (.25ml, twice daily)
Turinabol LV (1ml, twice daily)
Toco 8 (1 Scoop)

Week 5 (PH Cycle):
Superdrone LV (.5ml, twice daily)
Turinabol LV (1ml, twice daily)
Toco 8 (1 Scoop)

Week 6-8 (PH Cycle):
Turinabol LV (1.5ml, twice daily)
Clenbuterol (20mcg / 40mcg / 40mcg)
Toco 8 (1 Scoop)

Week 9-12 (PCT):
Nolva (20 / 20 / 10 / 10)
Prime (test booster)
Toco 8 (1 Scoop)
EndoAmp (1 scoop)
NO-Xplode (1 scoop pre-workout)
C.E.E. (2.5g pre-workout)

Log:

5/3/2010 - Day 1 - Weight 207

My two week preload is complete. First dose of SD taken this morning. Measurements and weight were taken this morning. I have lost 4 pounds from my previous cycle but my measurements have stayed the same so I have lost no size. I am very excited about this cycle.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sub

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fcuk yea, i've been waiting so see a log like this.

only thing i'd do differently is run the turin lv at only 60mg d/t having low dosed sd.

sd at 10mg by itself is already good for a cut so this should be a success.

i'll be watching, good luck!

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
fcuk yea, i've been waiting so see a log like this.

only thing i'd do differently is run the turin lv at only 60mg d/t having low dosed sd.

sd at 10mg by itself is already good for a cut so this should be a success.

i'll be watching, good luck!
During weeks 4 and 5 when I'm running the SD and the Turinabol I'll be running the Turinabol at 60mg.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm sub'd, AJ, been considering the same exact stack as well, got the sd and turinabol on deck i just gotta re-up on my support supps, but i just might be adding dermacrine in the mix as well. almost done with pct for a sd/1-t that i just did and gained 15lbs off that, and strength increase has been ba-noodles while on, but i'm ridin with you on this one playa, good luck

amtnz

f*ckin awesome! i'm more interested in tbol's recomp properties. will be running tbol and clen later this year!

sub'd & thanks

Noshotgun4

Awards
I think you'll be happy with this cycle. I just ran a similar bridge with great results. I used a normal dosage of SD for 3 weeks, then 2 weeks full dose of Turinabol to harden the gains. If I were to do it over again, I would have run SD for 2 weeks, then Turinabol for 4 weeks.

I'm in week 3 of PCT with Clomid and have lost 0 lbs. No loss of strength. So I think that Turinabol works great for keeping those gains. To me, Turinabol felt almost as strong as SD. My only concern is the effect on the liver with such a long cycle. But you have good liver support, so I think you'll be fine.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll be happy with this cycle. I just ran a similar bridge with great results. I used a normal dosage of SD for 3 weeks, then 2 weeks full dose of Turinabol to harden the gains. If I were to do it over again, I would have run SD for 2 weeks, then Turinabol for 4 weeks.

I'm in week 3 of PCT with Clomid and have lost 0 lbs. No loss of strength. So I think that Turinabol works great for keeping those gains. To me, Turinabol felt almost as strong as SD. My only concern is the effect on the liver with such a long cycle. But you have good liver support, so I think you'll be fine.
Very nice. What kind of gains and body fat loss do you estimate you got with your cycle?

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
Subbed. Not concerned with two methyls together for two weeks? I'm not attacking the cycle, just curious.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Not concerned with two methyls together for two weeks? I'm not attacking the cycle, just curious.
That's why i'm running them at light doses. If i was running them at full doses together I would be concerned. Since I'm running them at half doses together I would think it would be less toxic on the liver then a full dose of just SD by itself.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
hell yeaaa jambo..... curious tho, how come you chose prime, instead of sustain alpha for your pct?
i said the same thing to myself when i came across that, i never looked at prime as a t-boostr, though it has some kind of trib in it:thinking:

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
hell yeaaa jambo..... curious tho, how come you chose prime, instead of sustain alpha for your pct?
A buddy of mine gave me a full bottle of the old school prime. He had great results with it. And I quote "I had raging boners and was shooting giant loads all day long." Lol. Sounds like a ringing endorsement to me. Of course if there's something better out there to run as a test booster during PCT I'm all ears.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually running prime right now for 8 weeks, taking a 2 month break from ph's. Hoping for some strength gains as i am cutting right now.. See ur using mostly all of pp's products, was just wondering why not the sustain alpha?
I used SA last cycle. It was ok. I'd use it again but I was trying to save $50.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def subbed on this. Hope it's a good run for ya brother

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. You gotta serm in ur pct as well as endo, toco, and prime.. Should be good to go man.. Good luck!
Did you not read my PCT in the openning post? ;)

Week 9-12 (PCT):
Nolva (20 / 20 / 10 / 10)
Prime (test booster)
Toco 8 (1 Scoop)
EndoAmp (1 scoop)
NO-Xplode (1 scoop pre-workout)
C.E.E. (2.5g pre-workout)

The question at hand is Prime. My friend had used Prime on his PCT and I assumed it was a test booster as sometimes it's marketed as such but the more I read about it the more I'm thinking about using something else. I'd like to find something a bit more powerful then Sustain Alpha.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Isn't it a little soon to be running another cycle? Cycle Time + PCT = Time off before next cycle.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Isn't it a little soon to be running another cycle? Cycle Time + PCT = Time off before next cycle.
Yeah, it is. I know I should have waited 2 months after I completed my PCT but I wanted to get a body recomp cycle done before the heart of summer and the world cup. I recovered very very quickly from my last cycle and experienced no real shutdown and almost no testicular atrophy. All of my bloodwork came back good. Now I know that doesn't make this the smartest choice but I am doing a much smaller dose of SD. After this I won't run a cycle for a year to allow for a good recovery and for the muscle to mature. I'll do a body recomp cycle with a larger dose of SD and Turinabol right aound the beginning of April 2011. I don't make any choices without first getting all the info and carefully weighing the probable outcomes. I really do think I'll be able to run a good cycle with no issues but if I experience any hard shutdown or at the first sign of any problems I'll stop my cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is. I know I should have waited 2 months after I completed my PCT but I wanted to get a body recomp cycle done before the heart of summer and the world cup. I recovered very very quickly from my last cycle and experienced no real shutdown and almost no testicular atrophy. All of my bloodwork came back good. Now I know that doesn't make this the smartest choice but I am doing a much smaller dose of SD. After this I won't run a cycle for a year to allow for a good recovery and for the muscle to mature. I'll do a body recomp cycle with a larger dose of SD and Turinabol right aound the beginning of April 2011. I don't make any choices without first getting all the info and carefully weighing the probable outcomes. I really do think I'll be able to run a good cycle with no issues but if I experience any hard shutdown or at the first sign of any problems I'll stop my cycle.
Sounds good man. Best of luck!

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
5/6/2010 - Day 4 - Weight 207

Starting to see a bit more definition in my shoulders. I've added 8g of CLA a day. I think the cardio I've been doing is keeping my weight from going up. But this is only day 4 and I am only doing 5mg of SD a day. I expect to see a major increase in muscle mass and decrease in fat during week 2 and 3.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
subbed...thought it was close to run another cycle since your last one but reps for bloodwork...good luck with the cycle bro...!

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
5/8/2010 - Day 6 - Weight 207.5.

My strength is starting to increase already. I didn't figure it would with such a low dose until mid second week. My recovery in the gym is also quicker. Usually my Friday workouts take me 90 minutes but I was in and out of the gym in about 70 yesterday with all of my lifts going up. Very nice. Everything seems to be going good. No sides and I feel pretty good.

UKStrength

5/8/2010 - Day 6 - Weight 207.5.

My strength is starting to increase already. I didn't figure it would with such a low dose until mid second week. My recovery in the gym is also quicker. Usually my Friday workouts take me 90 minutes but I was in and out of the gym in about 70 yesterday with all of my lifts going up. Very nice. Everything seems to be going good. No sides and I feel pretty good.
It's the recovery part I love the most :) I feel like I can train all day on SD...

Noshotgun4

Awards
Very nice. What kind of gains and body fat loss do you estimate you got with your cycle?
To answer your question, I gained 19lbs but went down 3lbs in PCT (mostly water weight I think). My body fat went down during cycle, but went up some in PCT, though I haven't had it measured recently. Overall, I was very pleased with the results.

I can't wait to see how this cycle works for you. When I'm ready for another run, I plan to structure my cycle more similar to yours.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed u ran a great log last time lets see if u can match it.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
5/10/2010 - Day 8 - Weight 210

I've had a nice jump in weight over the weekend. 2.5 pounds in 2 days. I like that. I took my first dose of Turinabol today along with Superdrol. Hopefully my BP remains good. I feel great this morning. Can't wait to hit the gym this afternoon.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
good look, 2.5 lbs in 2 days, give it hell bro

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I am excited for this. You had one of the hands down best superdrone logs. Give it hell buddy.
Thanks. Comes from years of working as an analyst. You know what they say, you can't spell analyst without "anal". ;)

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
looks great man!! only been hearing great things about Turinabol LV and its body recomp effects while dieting.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
5/11/2010 - Day 9 - Weight 210

I'm extremely deyhdrated this morning. I had to get up to pee 3 times last night. I didn't sleep well at all either. I'm not sure if this is related to starting the Turinabol LV yesterday or not. However my workout last night was great. My strength and endurance are going up. I've also noticed a definite hardening effect on my muscles, which I love. Other then my BP increasing a bit there are no other sides to report.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
5/13/2010 - Day 11 - Weight 211

There's not a lot of weight gain going on but there is body recomp which is the intention of this cycle. I tend to carry body fat in my lower abs and love handle areas. There is a noticable reduction in my love handle area. I've also added over 1/8 of an inch to my arms. If I can add 1/8 of an inch each week that would give me 3/4 of an inch total over the 6 week cycle. Not bad. Hopefully that keeps up. On monday I'll take my measurements. Other then that I feel great. BP is under control and no other sides to report. Sex drive is good.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
5/14/2010 - Day 12 - Weight 211.5

I'm starting to have trouble sleeping. It's not that i can't fall asleep. I have no problem with that but when I'm asleep it's not very restful. I feel like I'm almost on the verge of being awake. I'm not sure If I'm having a couple off nights or if it's the Halodrol. I didn't have any sleep issues with Superdrol. Anyone have any ideas?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
5/14/2010 - Day 12 - Weight 211.5

I'm starting to have trouble sleeping. It's not that i can't fall asleep. I have no problem with that but when I'm asleep it's not very restful. I feel like I'm almost on the verge of being awake. I'm not sure If I'm having a couple off nights or if it's the Halodrol. I didn't have any sleep issues with Superdrol. Anyone have any ideas?
Get some ZMA it's cheap. Or you can pick up some melatonin at the grocery store.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Already taking ZMA. Any other ideas?
Go to your grocery store and get the melatonin. It's cheap and combined with ZMA 30mins before bed it should help.

You could also trying picking up a can of that Animal PM. Did a good job of putting me to sleep.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im taking 3mg of melatonin at night. 25 minutes later... KNOCKED OUT

First few days I took it tho I felt groggy in the morning. Sounds like youre going to make good progress on your recomp cycle. Subbed.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
5/17/2010 - Day 15 - Weight 213

I'm sleeping better now and I haven't been taking anything so I'm assuming that it was probably unrelated to the SD or Turinabol. My muscles feel much harder, especially when I flex. I'm going to lower my caloric intake by lowering my carbs since this is a body recomp cycle and I want to get rid of some body fat. Here are my measurements after 2 weeks.

Arms: 16.25" (+.125")
Forearms: 14.75" (+.25")
Chest: 47" (+2")
Neck: 17.5" (+.5")
Waist: 34"
Quad upper: 25.75" (+.5)
Quad lower: 22.75" (+.25)
Calf: 16.5" (+.25)

As you can see the biggest gain is in my cheast measurement. Unfortunately that's not all in my pecs. While I can tell a difference in my pecs I believe that most of that gain is in my back. I've been hitting my back quite hard during this cycle. I've always worked my back but not to the extent that I should have so I believe now that I'm training it properly it's catching up with the rest of my body. Even still I'm making good progress. Hopefully I'll be able to continue adding some size to my measurements while reducing my body fat to below 10%.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
did they change the ingredients in prime? I know when it first came out it was not a test booster just FYI.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey I'm prob a little late on this but just a thought, why not use pp's TCF-1 for pct is $20 cheaper than SA and I've heard great things. I'm starting a similar recomp cycle And will b running TCF-1 for my pct. Prime is some good stuff tho, I will also b using prime as part of the Jack3d stack for pct. Good luck with your goals you've got a solid cycle bro.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
No, prime is not a test booster, its a natural anabolic, or claims to be... Not great for PCT, I would definately do the trs, along with tcf-1 for the 1st 12 days of pct....
Yep. This was already addressed about a week and a half ago. I'm running SA + TCF-1 with Nolva for my PCT.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
5/20/2010 - Day 18 - Weight 211.

I'm very dehydrated this morning. My legs have been cramping. I am starting to notice a reduction in my body fat though. Other then that everything is going fine.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
5/22/2010 - Day 20 - Weight 211.5

Yesterday I had the absolute worst cramps all day and especially in the gym. When I first started my workout yesterday my neck, abs and legs were cramping during my close grip benchpress. I had to chug down over a liter of water in about 15 minutes or so and about 15 minutes later they subsided. I still ended up getting in a great workout. During my back workout on Thursday I set 2 personal records so the strength is still going up. Monday I'll come off the SD and up my dosage of Turinabol and add in Clen. Over then next 3 weeks is when I expect to see major body composition. There's already been a bit of body recomp. I hold body fat in my lower ab and my love handle areas but my love handles are all but completely gone. Hopefully I'll be able to shred up and stay between 205 and 210. That's the goal at least.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
5/24/2010 - Day 22 - Weight 212.5

Last night was my last dose of SD. I've upped my Turinabol dose to 3ml a day. I am starting to lean out for sure but I've still got a ways to go. Started taking 30mcg of Clen today. Hopefully this should kick the body recomp into high gear as the Turinabol should just be kicking in as well. The cramping has all but gone away. I spent the weekend making sure I was getting plenty of water.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
5/28/2010 - Day 26 - Weight 209.5

Woke up extremely dehydrated again. I had been experiencing a lot of cramping again. It appears that the cramping is because of dehydration but I can't seem to drink enough water to keep the cramping under control. So yesterday I decided to try creatine. I've been taking 2.5g of CEE twice a day and i haven't had a cramp since so it appears to be working. Other then that everything is going good. I feel good with no other sides except for some body acne. Sex drive is normal. No testicular attrophy. My strength yesterday was through the roof. I went up on all my exercises. I added 90 pounds to my shrugs as well. Last week I was able to shrug 365 for 8 reps and yesterday 455 for 11 reps. It seems that the Turinabol is really starting to kick in. I seem to be gaining as much strength on Turinabol as I did on SD.