Anyone heard of........?

Dchristo

Awards
Anyone heard of or have any experience with METHYL D by myogenix? From what little info I can find on it, it says it's a methylated version of trenbolone, is this info correct? Is it very potent? A friend of mine got a free bottle of it and I don't know what he can expect from it, his only experience is with spawn by myogenix

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'll bet it isn't methyl tren. And if it is, it's frigging toxic, stay away from it.

Dchristo

Awards
I can't find anything about myogenix making it, I'm thinkin it's bunk.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is methylated dienolone. basically you know the "tren" pro steroids that just got banned, well this is the methylated version of what they convert to, needing no conversion, and was banned during the first wave of ph bans.

gaspari i believe is the company to first release it. it isn't as toxic as methyl trenbolone, but it still is a dangerous compound.

dosing was to be around 6-10mg each day, though the label only says three.
this is because they based it off the methyl tren dosing, but it's a much weaker compound than it's big brother.

If i could get some, i'd love to stack this with something like androhard, or pstanz, but then that'd be one expensive cycle.

this isn't a compound for someone who

A. hasnt read one or more of the books in my signature.

AND

B. isn't an experienced user of steroids.

if both of these dont apply to you or anyone thinking of using methylated trenbolone, or methylated dienolone, then i'd have to highly suggest not using it.