3.5%

Question Epistane or AX 3-AD?

I was think of running epistane for my first cycle

Epistane: 20/20/30/30

Cycle assist, Liv52: two weeks before, during, post

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
    PCT assist

Reduce XT: last two weeks of PCT

Formex: Start last week of PCT and taper down for a a few weeks.

Supports:
    Krillipid Balance
    Super Epa

How does this look? ive been tryin to get it perfect and im not starting it till i do.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

nothing?
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

if you dont know simple things like what supports are needed for methylated steroids and non methylated pro hormones. it isn't time for you to be using steroids.
    plain and simple.

now, i know you dont want to hear that, and since you most likely wont listen, i would stack the two compounds.

you really do need to read one or more of the books below though before using steroids.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%

Serm is best option. Research some more before use. Look into the sides and risks for the products you are considering. You do need on cycle and post cycle support items in place prior to beginning these two. Know why you need cycle support and how to spot the side affects during cycle. Understand the reasons for PCT and what can happen if that fails you.....
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    if you dont know simple things like what supports are needed for methylated steroids and non methylated pro hormones. it isn't time for you to be using steroids.
    plain and simple.

now, i know you dont want to hear that, and since you most likely wont listen, i would stack the two compounds.

you really do need to read one or more of the books below though before using steroids.
    i dont plan on starting anything till i do know what different supports i need for the two...im not a person to start something i dont know 100% about...and i dont think ill be stacking anything for my first cycle
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Serm is best option. Research some more before use. Look into the sides and risks for the products you are considering. You do need on cycle and post cycle support items in place prior to beginning these two. Know why you need cycle support and how to spot the side affects during cycle. Understand the reasons for PCT and what can happen if that fails you.....
    i got a good hold on most of that i was just wondering if 3-AD needs a SERM...i would think it did but everyone has something different to say about it
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

I ran 3-AD last December for 4 weeks and it did nothing for me. I gained 8 lbs of water that I lost 3 days after coming off. Couple weeks after that I ran Epi for 2 weeks just to experiment with it and got very good results (IMO). I gained about 3 lbs and my strength shot through the roof.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

I want to add that I ran AX PCT after 3AD, but I felt like I didnt need it...I had no shutdown of anything whatsoever and did not feel any different pre/post cycle. I stopped PCT before I ran Epi.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Souperman View Post
    I ran 3-AD last December for 4 weeks and it did nothing for me. I gained 8 lbs of water that I lost 3 days after coming off. Couple weeks after that I ran Epi for 2 weeks just to experiment with it and got very good results (IMO). I gained about 3 lbs and my strength shot through the roof.
    I heard complete opposites with 3-AD some say most is water weight and others say it lean dry weight...i might just run epistane then
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.14%

This Layout Looks Perfect I prefer Clomid but, either does the job. Now as Far as Support Supps the only things I really think are good to take is Liv52 pre, during, and Post, And a good Fish oil Like Super Epa from Now foods at like 6 caps a day throughout and post. This recommendation is from my personal experience based on my bloodwork.Hows the Diet looking for this first time cycle? Want to make sure you eat the maximum amount of (Clean)calories here to get the most out of this cycle
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post

This Layout Looks Perfect I prefer Clomid but, either does the job. Now as Far as Support Supps I would run Liv52 pre, during, and Post, And a good Fish oil Like Super Epa from Now foods at like 6 caps a day. Hows the Diet looking for this first time cycle? Want to make sure you eat the maximum amount of (Clean)calories here to get the most out of this cycle
    alright thanks for the tips...im getting around 3000 to 3500 cal. of clean calories...no fried foods.. chicken egg whites oats etc.
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

you dont "need" support supplements for either compound. if you were worried about liver hepatotoxicity from epistane, then you could run a supplement like like liver juice from primordial performance post cycle.
    but 4 weeks on a methylated steroid isn't going to kill your liver, unless you have a pre existing medical condition, but then you shouldn't be using steroids in the first place, and support sups wouldn't help much either.

nothing is needed for 3-ad.

with it being a wet pro hormone, it would stack well with epi, and not increase toxicity.

like i said, more research is needed for you, and so far, the info thats been given to you from others in this thread, is all bro science.

good luck with w/e you decide.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

i agree i do need more research thats why im asking on what people think. and to correct anything if needed

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 09:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:25 AM
  3. epistane/1-T or epistane/hdrol?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0