ph noob wants to try adrenosterone for the first time

roidnoob

roidnoob

Awards
hey everybody..
I am new to this forum and this is my first ever post.

I was reading about 11-oxo from other sites also before
and everyday I am getting more and more curious about trying it.

it was very expensive to do the cycle before with ergopharm 11-oxo and I didnt have that kind of money so I stayed back. now with the cel 11-sterone it is affordable..

I am 28 years old and have experience with test boosters (AX, 6oxo, novedex xt) I'm 160lbs with %10 bf.

right now I'm in the first week of a test booster cycle (ax+nxt) and have 7 weeks more. after this I am planning to stay clean for 2 months then do the 11-sterone cycle..

I'd be following the dosage on cel's 11-sterone page for an 8 weeks bulk.

pct required for 11oxo cycle was a mild one as far as I've read in years. an otc pct would be sufficient. (please correct me if I am wrong) so I am thinking the "advanced post cycle therapy" stack found here on the store..
for dosing, I'm not really familiar with when/why tapering down the dosage is needed as I have never done a pct before. I have seen pct tables made by users before but dont completely understand them... if anyone who've done a 11oxo pct before can tell me what to do I'll greatly appreciate it..

if anyone wants to say you shouldn't do a ph cycle if you dont completely understand what ur doing, and it makes sense but if someone wants to teach me, I'm very eager to learn..

with all the phs there are risks and I am well aware of them too...
Since 11-oxo is not methlyated I dont think I'll need a cycle support along the way... (again please correct me if I'm wrong)

Actually my only concern is (besides completely understanding the pct part of the cycle) , I'll be going to the military service in 6 months and if there is even the slightest risk of having gyno I would hold myself until I come back.. absolutely dont want to be there with man boobs.

so any experienced people out there,
if you see anything wrong in my plan please correct me..

thanks all..

TestEinstein

Awards
You waited until your last year of eligibility to go into the military (most of the branches cut you off at 28 when I went in) and you are wanting to do a cycle at 160 lbs... Look I don't know how tall you are but that's not a lot of weight though it's good your BF is low. Look just don't screw around too much if you ask me boot camp is rough enough with 100% of your endogenous test production. Doubtful you'll get gyno at 10%BF but for god sake just train like an animal for the next 6 months. Sounds boring bbut the road to your goals doesn't always play like a feature film.

roidnoob

roidnoob

Awards
thanks for the reply.
I'm 5'8.. I'm not really a huge guy. I want to stay around 170-175 lbs when I'm done with these..
but like you say maybe waiting till I come back from the mil. service is a better idea..
and for eligibility, no worries mate. I'm from Turkey and the age limit here in my country is 45!!!. there is no alternative than going to the boot camp and getting in the field, like doing a social service and there is no escape either.. So I'll be doing everything like a 18 years old.. I'm already in good shape but why not become better? hehe

TestEinstein

Awards
I hear what you're saying, but the anabolics are really more suited to people who have maxed out their genetic potential, or nearly done so. The increase in gains with AAS at that point seem so great because your gains otherwise would be minimal. Whatever your decision just make sure you're educated about it beforehand and if you encounter unexpected problems just get off the stuff. One note...whatever cardio you do now, triple it before you go in. They'll still kick your ass if it's anything like in America but you'll be better off. Good luck

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How was your experience with the test boosters? I think we're comparing apples to oranges with test boosters and real PH's or AAS. But how was your diet, and training when using test boosters and how were your gains?

Bigmike23

Awards
Why would you be looking into 11-oxo as it is a cortisal blocker to lose fat...very minimal for mass?

Ive been takeing it for 2 weeks, and it is doing absolutley nothing for me... Im takeing 625mg per day... I feel like my libido actually decreased.

roidnoob

roidnoob

Awards
How was your experience with the test boosters? I think we're comparing apples to oranges with test boosters and real PH's or AAS. But how was your diet, and training when using test boosters and how were your gains?
my gains were good.
my diet is very clean (7-8 meals/day - 6 meals with meat (chicken, tune, red meat))
I'm actually on a keto diet. not a very strict one.. I only take carbs pwo and try not to take more of it in meals. I eat 2 spoons of olive oil with meals

my workouts are also good. I'm training with good trainers in the gym.
I am working out seriously and my gains are really good.
( I can add pics if you want)
now I started this test booster cycle (gains are still going strong) after this, I want to try 11-oxo...

I mentioned my experience with test boosters to say I was a little experienced with hormone related products. I know these phs/designer steroids are different things.
this is actually the reason for me to come to this forum to learn more about them from people who are experienced with them...

roidnoob

roidnoob

Awards
Why would you be looking into 11-oxo as it is a cortisal blocker to lose fat...very minimal for mass?

Ive been taking it for 2 weeks, and it is doing absolutely nothing for me... Im taking 625mg per day... I feel like my libido actually decreased.
I know.

this will be my first ever cycle if I decide to do it and I dont want to get in with a harsh ph.. 11oxo is a very mild one as I read it and it's good for clean bulking (seeing from real people logs) I'm not a 200lbs person so I'm hoping those dosages which dont affect people here would be sufficient for me..

like I said before I have no desire to put on massive mass... so I think 11oxo is the best choice for me now...

Bigmike23

Awards
cool- Its expensive...

Does anyone know the highest dosage you can take? ANd also would OTC test booster like Arom-X be sufficient for the PCT?? Would you take Nolva as well?

roidnoob

roidnoob

Awards
cool- Its expensive...

Does anyone know the highest dosage you can take? ANd also would OTC test booster like Arom-X be sufficient for the PCT?? Would you take Nolva as well?
this is what I also wanna know.. (dont know about Arom-x but if novedex xt+ activate xtreme stack or reversitol v2+activate xtreme stack would be enough??)
and yeah if I wanted to do 11oxo of e-pharm, it would be expensive!. CEL 11-sterone is the same stuff so I'd go with that. not so expensive like this..

dpfisher

like I said before I have no desire to put on massive mass...
You said you're looking to gain 10-15 lbs. 11 oxo is 100% the wrong choice. Also trying for 15lbs in one cycle would be the wrong choice. Epi 30mgs is what you want. (w/ nolva on hand)

Whatever you do, don't just do the 11 oxo. You will be disappointed.

roidnoob

roidnoob

Awards
You said you're looking to gain 10-15 lbs. 11 oxo is 100% the wrong choice. Also trying for 15lbs in one cycle would be the wrong choice. Epi 30mgs is what you want. (w/ nolva on hand)

Whatever you do, don't just do the 11 oxo. You will be disappointed.
hmmm
so is 11oxo is only good if I am already packed up with a year of bulking and then I start cutting??

this is kind of frustrating...
then comes the reading part again... should learn more about the "epi"..
thanks for the advice.