Need PCT for light Beastdrol and Dieselbolan use?

adamB

Awards
I have been taking 1 cap each of Beastdrol and Dieselbolan for about the past 6 weeks, but only on workout days (~3 days per week). I am 41 and not new to steroids or prohormones. I have been consistently upping the intensity and weight used in my workouts. The results have been very good.

I haven't had anywhere near the impact that I have had with Tren or Test in the past in terms of ball shrinkage, breakouts, etc.

Two questions:
1) How long is too long to use Beastrdol and Dieselbolan like this (every other day at 1 cap each)? Do I need liver maintenance?

2) Is PCT really necessary at this light dose? I have Fem, Dost and Nolva for the job if needed.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Liver supps and yes on the pct. Even if u don't feel like u need it better to b safe than sorry.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are not new to steroids then you should know that you need to do a PCT. Not sure why you decided to dose it that way but those are pretty strong. Orals for the most part don't give you some of the "shut down sides" that injects do probably due partly to the length and strength, but they do shut you down pretty hard.

Id personally get blood work done if you are that skeptical.

Long story short: Run a PCT :)

adamB

Awards
Not new to roids, but I paid the price ($5k gyno surgery) for being misinformed. My workout partner and 'advisor' during use was not as prone to gyno as I was. I am glad this board offers access to individuals that I don't have at the gym.