First Inj. cycle. Test E, Drol log w/pics

MethylFoth

Awards
5'6
165lbs dryer than dry am weight
seriouse lifting for about 4yrs, 4-5 x week (excluding high school)
21yrs old
past cycles: m-drol @20/20/30, p-plex @ 20/30/30/30-sht cycle

THIS RUN:
i will be shooting 500mg/week test enth with another 200mg test ace (250enth+100ace E3D) if pain is not an issue it will be changed to E2D @ 125mg enth + 50mg ace shooting E3D the injectables will last 8 weeks @ 700mg. weeks 1-3/4 50mg anadrol(if the first week at 50mg is good ill up it to 75mg ED making it last about three weeks). week 8 i will begin 20mg ED mdrol lasting three weeks. PCT starts week 11, nolva 40/40/20/20. i have arimadex, running .5mg EOD(got enough to go 6weeks) then i will use nolva @20mg ED if needed until PCT begins. this is a dirty bulk-see the drol. the mdrol will harden up the gains at the end and help draw out some water smoothly before pct. i feel im already advanced when it comes to definition, and being solid/dry/vein'd. i plan to loose my vein's with this cycle and put on some nasty mass.

Today is Day one. frontloaded 500mg test enth(2cc) with 100mg test ace(.5cc)
jabbed my rightside ventraglute and all went well-a little preasure is all. im using a 1'' 25g to draw, and a .5'' 27g to pin. took the a-bombs w/adex.
posting 'before' pics later tonight. all is welcome to watch this newbie blow up:1244:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ur using a .5" to pin ur glute?

DenDestroys

Awards
Ur using a .5" to pin ur glute?
Yeah, I was a little thrown off by that as well.

Good luck on the cycle.

700mg of test with a-bombs and super on your 3rd cycle after a couple DS steroids? Personally I would start with lower dosages and see how you respond to that and then adjust as need be.

MethylFoth

Awards
500 is a low dose, 700 is moderate. ESPECIALLY concidering this is enthanate-not test base or prop. its not purely 700mg, more like 675ish-which isnt even a jump from 500. the sides wont be much worse between the two doses. dose is staying as posted. yes a .5 even in the glute(a$$) im very lean. if it becomes an issue-the days i pin the a$$ ill use a 1'' 25g.

MethylFoth

Awards
having trouble uploading pics-says 'upload failed'. ill try again later.
log:
today is day 3, woke up this morning feeling a little nauseous with a dry mouth, almost as if i were drinking the night before. i assume the test is starting to kick in, or the drol is beginning its side efffects. as of yesterday i havent felt much from the drol; heated up about 20min after taking it(liquid drol 25mg/ml) sweat my ass off with my leg day yesterday, and am very very thirsty-im drinking alot of water. i think im ganna take 75mg drol today and see where that takes me(50mg 1hr preworkout, 25mg 5hrs later), if i feel like crap off it ill back down to 50mg tomorrow. no change in body weight.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I think youll be fine w/ 75mgs. IMO, 50mg of drol per day is nothing :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
having trouble uploading pics-says 'upload failed'. ill try again later.
log:
today is day 3, woke up this morning feeling a little nauseous with a dry mouth, almost as if i were drinking the night before. i assume the test is starting to kick in, or the drol is beginning its side efffects. as of yesterday i havent felt much from the drol; heated up about 20min after taking it(liquid drol 25mg/ml) sweat my ass off with my leg day yesterday, and am very very thirsty-im drinking alot of water. i think im ganna take 75mg drol today and see where that takes me(50mg 1hr preworkout, 25mg 5hrs later), if i feel like crap off it ill back down to 50mg tomorrow. no change in body weight.
Drink a TON of water. Anadrol is going to want it. And for uploading pictures, it's way easier to upload them to a 3rd party site and post the link here.

MethylFoth

Awards
cool thanks unreal, ill try that out when i get the time. and yes LOTS of water.
log:today is day 6, body weight is up 4lbs. yesterday went awesome, woke up and had no nausea, extremely high libido, and hungry as hell. wow i felt like eating my 2yr old. chest workout went well yesterday as well-bench is up 15lbs (4x8, 205#) which i was happy to see, it was at 205 a couple months ago and then i slacked going to the gym and that dropped down to 190 for sets of 8. next chest day im adding another 10-15lbs to see the magic. my back healed completely by the next day, from the workout on day 3. feeling pumped full body.im loving this cycle at this point. sides; last night i notices bp raise a little bit, face turned pink in the cheaks and spread throughout a little. neck got a bit pink, arms also. today its fine for now. i also noticed when i blow my nose, the left side has traces of blood. i am not prone to nose bleeds, and in wisconsin the sun is coming out and warming up so its not dry like in winter.acne is fine-got one spot on my cheek, back and shoulders are fine -only one or two small spots. over all sense of well being. aggression is no issue. btw i did up the drol dose to 75mg ed a couple days ago. i think that did the trick for my apetite.

MethylFoth

Awards
all is going well, back pumps are coming on, more or less aches. headches are on and off, no acne, low agression but when i get to the gym i tare the **** up..weight feels heavy(increased all lifts 10-15lbs) but i manage to get the reps and a huge pump. i love the feeling of my biceps contracting. i did not do measurements of body parts pre cycle, which sucks, but my shoulders, lats, and biceps are looking thicker thats for sure. here's a layout of my workouts:

Day 1 chest/shoulders
flat bench 3x8 (or) 4x6 this coming week i will begin the 6rep range
incline dumbbell press 4x6
incline flyes 3x8
front seated shoulder press 5x5
seated side raises 3-4x8
rear lateral raises on incline bench(rear delt) 3-4x8
dumbbell shrugs 4x6

Day2 legs (this day i add whatever id like, thats not sore and id like to advance with such as triceps)
squat 4x6
leg curls 4x6-8
leg press 4x6-8

Day 3 OFF

Day 4 back
deadlifts 4x6
bent rows 3-4x8
wide-grip front pulldowns 3-4x8
close-grip cable rows (triangle grip) 3x8 or 4x6
behind the back barbell shrugs 3-4x8

Day 5 bi/tri (i like to add chest workouts this day such as incline barbell bench press and standing cable flyes)
barbell curl 4x6
seated alternated curls 4x6-8
dumbbell preacher curls 3-4x8
close-grip bench press 3x8
lying dumbbell extentions 3-4x8
cable pushdowns 4x6
reverse grip(single) pushdowns 3x8

Day 6 OFF

Day 7 OFF

im open to adjust my workout routine as the cycle goes on, if i feel i can hit the gym harder and more often i will do i split mon-fri, chest/shoulders, legs, back, arms, chest/shoulers OR legs

Again, i feel the compounds working well at this point(day 8). test enth seems to be working its way in well and the drol is coming on strong. i will add about 10lbs to all my lifts this week and see how it goes. im quite suprised at how much bs is thrown around about anadrol and how horrible it is. everyone is different, and i must say im very happy i had the balls(or stupidity) to take a shot with it in this cycle(75mg ed). excited to see the changes

MethylFoth

Awards
log:
where do i start.. day 10, i did triceps quick before work(15-20mins), and went back after work to nail my legs. my close grip bench was at 185lbs 3x8, and when i got there i decided fck it and tossed on 205lbs-pulled of 3x8. im very happy to see that strength increase, triceps are one of the muscles that i really need to work on. over-head tricep extentions went up 10lbs as well. pumps are great-triceps were verrrry tight and swelled. even my upper lats and chest fluffed up. legs were awesome, last week i squat 225ish for 3-4x8 and as of day 10 i squat 260lbs 4x6, 5th set with 225 for 8 reps. chest was today-holy ****. last week i flat bench pressed 205lbs 3x8, today i did 225 3x8. this friday or saturday im ganna drop that down to 6-8 reps and add a couple more lbs. none of my lifts will drop below 5-6 reps. ive heard of stories about drol.
shoulders are later tonight after work, im getting excited to see my front barbell press.
side effects. hmmm kinda tough actually to pin it down. skin is getting pretty oily-forehead and shoulders mostly. about 10hrs after my first dose (50mg) my face lights up a little-turns pink under my eyes-cheaks get blushy, ears turn kinda red and i heat up start to feel kinda slowed down but solid as hell. yesterday(day 11) i began to feel a little anisocial at work, dont really feel like talking to those ****s. more or less a waist to me. aggression is going good i think lol. my wife noticed i get a little on-edge easier and tend to snap out real quick. basicaly when i do get pissy i say what i need to(lay down the law lol) and move on with my day. the testosterone gives me a feeling of...leadership more than i had before. i mean i never delt with bull**** but when i would get mad id stick on it and id be pissy for awhile. on this cycle, when i get mad it ends quick, i feel very in control. acne is no issue. back pumps are very minimal, come and go but not too bad. bleeding when i blow my nose very from day to day. -lighter days like shoulders/arms its not much of an issue but on like back, legs, and chest days-later in the day when i blow my nose i find spots of blood so bp is up a little. im not checking it at home, it doesnt feel way too high to be worried about it. bloat is very low, i was taking arimadex .5mg eod but i dropped that down to e3d cause i dont want to wipe out too much estrogen. nipples feel fine. my skin got kinda itchy yesterday, not all day but for like an hr or so, and it started the night before-almost like my skin was stretching a little? it was a weird itch throughout my rib area, lower back and stomach. im going to the doc in about two weeks to get some blood work done, see how much of a hit my liver took with the drol and see how everything else is looking. SEX oh my... all i think about is strapping my wife legs around my head haha. i catch my self at work looking over even to the bigger chicks just to see if something interesting will be there (i dont know a nipple or ass crack) and it is getting too annoying by now. its been getting worse and worse since about day 5 or so, but the last couple days i feel like an iron lifting boner. im sure my age doesnt help the fact. my wife had good things to say to me today about last night so im glad its not one-sided. this **** is kicking in nicely. today is day 12, now at 675mg test and 75mg anadrol. ill get on here every 3 days or whatever to give updates on the latest lifts. im up to 172lbs -gained 7lbs. this is another reason im dropping the adex down a little-i should be putting on more water, im sure drinking enough. about 2 gallons/day. the first few days my appetite was really messed up but now its in full gear.

MethylFoth

Awards
log:
appitite is up-going great, and sleep as been fine over all. the last few workouts i had were triceps friday-no soreness next day, felt like i didnt even work them out so recovery is awesome. great pumps and contractions, between set recovery is the best part. most days i do a couple extra reps the last set of each workout.

back pumps got very extreme yesterday durring leg workout, very painfull. did 3x8 front squats, and 3x8 reg squats. i suck at front squats but i was able to rep out 185, last time i tried i only had on 135lbs. legs also feel pretty damn solid today-barely tender anywhere just pumped and feel like they're getting ready for more. i always had a problem with calf raises but the last couple weeks ive been able to add much more weight, and feel the contraction quite well.

headaches are setting in on and off-never really bothers me much. last night is the one complaint i have. slept like crap tossing and turning. prolly only got 5hrs of actual sleep, and woke up feeling like crap. hot and sweaty, hungry but nauseous, and flu like symptoms in my sinus with a weird headach. almost like i was drinking last night.

im very excited to do my chest/shoulders workout tonight. im now incline pressing 205lbs, 4x8, and that use to be my flat bench 3x8. im wondering how much power i may or may not have gained in the past few days.

body weight is up again, im now up to 176lbs, today is day 18 and i have roughly 2-3 days left on anadrol. pretty impressed with it, im sure ill be stacking it again sometime.

i think i might take pics again, like every 30 day update pics. i feel im adding size, some kid at work randomly asked me what sup's i take cause im ****in huge, i dont believe im huge-but yes quite a bit bigger than him. a good friend of mine i work, and workout with says im blowing up. and suprisingly i still have deffinition, and veins which ive read that drol is an ugly bulk, not in my case i guess. im taking in roughly 4000 cals per day. some days more. 200-240g protein, 350-450g carbs, 100-120g fat

this cycle is going great up to this point, side effects: aggression is kicked up a little bit, oily skin is up, blood preasure seems good, one concern, i am not sure if its in my head or maybe getting irritated from me toying with it, but my left nipple is starting to feel slightly tender, and maybe puffy but its hard to say. having pierced nipples doesnt help cause every once in a while they become irritated for **** rubbing at them and stuff. im ganna keep an eye on it. i plan to set an appointment with my doc to get blood work soon

MethylFoth

Awards
Im aborting this log, i have another log updated over at tee nation w/pics. so far (day 24 on cycle) things are going great, very pleased

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
That Was A Great Log...I really liked the 74949838 lines with no spaces

MethylFoth

Awards
yeah my bad about the spaces, i got a pm on that one already, but if you check out teenation, Newbie Log: Test E, Drol Dirty Bulk. i improved the log, just a pain in the ass keeping up on 2 logs with the same **** ya know.