First post- Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like an idiot I fell for the nolvadex/novadex xt by gaspari trick and bought prohormones thinking everything is fine everything I need afterwards is at GNC. Wow I'm such an idiot I know.... I just finished my bottle its called Sizeabol and after researching the chemicals in it I've found out it's epistane and superdrol plus a bunch of stuff like milk thistle and tribulus. My question... I can't find any good sites that send nolva in time that I need it aka NOW! Also, my gains were about 8 pounds in 4 week cycle if that changes anything.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My question I completely forgot my question lol... is it too late to even buy nolva and wait for it or should I take something in the meantime and order nolva or can it all I'm screwed and hopefully nothing happens lol.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jay Edit: No you don't.

Chubbz

Awards
In all honesty those aren't too strong, most of which are actually pct really grab some trib and creatine at most and like always work your ass off in the gym you'll be fine

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all honesty those aren't too strong, most of which are actually pct really grab some trib and creatine at most and like always work your ass off in the gym you'll be fine
What are you referring to by "those"? How does creatine help in pct other than how it normally helps working out? What form of "trib" are you talking about? WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!

Seriously though, SERMs are going to generally be far stronger than anything else and the most useful element of PCT other than training and eating smart.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys.. that piece of **** salesmen trying to make a few bucks telling me novadex xt is all I need seriously.. How can people sleep at night promoting prohormones and saying that crappy gaspari product is all you need. After I started the PH bottle and reading more into pct I was like "wait.. how the heck does GNC sell a cancer treatment medication" lol..then it hit me.

I will get the SERM probably nolva but do you guys suggest anything in the meantime? not trying to break the bank so only things you think are truly useful...

ps I love creatine and respond to it amazingly well but I hate seeing the water flush out of me with a passion! watching myself shrink infront of my eyes after stopping creatine is the worst! that's why I tried PH's thinking I'll build real muscle and hold onto some of it. So i'm staying away from creatine in my pct. Anything else?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Have that nolva expressed mailed to you because superdrol is some strong a$$ stuff and you need a SERM.

Status
Not open for further replies.