Test Is Test......Right?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I my first cycle of Test E I had awesome gains, hardly any sides....just a couple back acne. So def no complaints at all.

I get some more Test E and decided to use EQ as well. This time I get the gear from a different source. I start to notice pretty bad back acne, acne like on my scalp, and deltoids; figured it was the EQ. A month after I stopped using the EQ the acne continues to form. Mind you I'm still on the Test E. Could it actually be the Test that is causing the acne?

I figured since I had no acne problems the first time I wouldn't get any the other times around from Test......

Anyone have any opinions?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i never had acne on my first cycle using HG test....every cycle after that has given me acne.

test can definitely give u acne problems

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I knew it could....but didn't think I would get it since I didn't the first time....

standoe3

Awards
just a side effect, your lucky if your not the big ass guys i see all the time in the gym with no hair......or going bald what a trade off huh

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
it could be the eq. i know i had bad acne with eq, and literally right now none while using test and tren. remember eq takes 6 weeks to kick in and the metabolites stay in your system for i believe 18 months. so it could be the eq, it could also be that this source uses a different kind of oil also.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
well I'm naturally going bald...so yea I am bald too hahahaha or geting that way...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
the test your using now could just be better .. i got no acne on 750mg sust.. but am getting a bit on my back and shoulders now from just 525mg of the test p im using .. but hell its the best test prop ive used yet.. much stronger then last time i ran a similar dose of prop

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I my first cycle of Test E I had awesome gains, hardly any sides....just a couple back acne. So def no complaints at all.

I get some more Test E and decided to use EQ as well. This time I get the gear from a different source. I start to notice pretty bad back acne, acne like on my scalp, and deltoids; figured it was the EQ. A month after I stopped using the EQ the acne continues to form. Mind you I'm still on the Test E. Could it actually be the Test that is causing the acne?

I figured since I had no acne problems the first time I wouldn't get any the other times around from Test......

Anyone have any opinions?
I got acne worse my second cycle as well. Maybe it's just the way our body's react the second time around.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
EQ gave me acne as well.
Not bad because I don't really break out in general, but even if a couple pimples on my back show up you know something is going on.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Its all about your hormones and how they are reacting to it. Ive done numerous cycles very similar to each other in compounds (some exact) and have had different reactions all together as far as acne goes. And I get all my powders from the same source everytime.

Remember your body is effected hormonally as well by what you eat and how well you sleep, as these will contribute to your overall hormonal balance.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I think personally the quality of Test I got the second time around wasn't as good. I didn't notice the significant gains in size or strength like I should have. Going back to my original source this time around to see if there is a difference.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
there so many variables here. diet is a huge factor for me.
sauna helps

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
remember eq takes 6 weeks to kick in and the metabolites stay in your system for i believe 18 months. so it could be the eq, it could also be that this source uses a different kind of oil also.
That's Deca. EQ is only detectable for 5 months.