dbol start tomorrow

Rjp

Awards
So this is my first run with real gear. And what I have is dbol. I also have some clen to is this a legit cycle and **** load of milk thistle what else am I missing here pct the same as running a Ph or what

Tyler3295

Awards
Depends.. What PCT did you use?

I also would not run dbol only. It's going to shut you down. Most of your gains will be water then due to low natural test levels you'll lose what you gained. Test should be the base for any stack..

Rjp

Awards
So maybe run like dermacrin with it or test e and my Oct consisted of nolvadex reversitol supersess c. I was thinking of trying some of the primordial performance test recovery stacks also what can I take to controlled the bloating

Rjp

Awards
And I was told if I do stack of to run the dbol for four weeks then start a test product or something on my fourth week this sound right

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
research ur not ready yet.

and oral only cycles are never the most productive, but to say u would lose everything is not true either.

Rjp

Awards
Yeah I guess I'm just in a big hurry to try it because its new to me and my cousin tells me I'm worrying to much and to just run dbol standalone but this is not a good idea then huh? Then again this is the kid that's never ran a cycle assist or pct so I'm just stuck then wanted to run tomorrow. I would like to keep some of my gains though my diet is on point right now so hopefully everything will turn out right oh and try to avoid getting bloated to

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
u wont know if u bloat till u try it some ppl do bloat others dont

u gotta figure out what doseage ur running and for how many weeks

to minimize bloat on cycle ur gonna need adex

PCT ur going to need a SERM ideally nolva for this.

Dbol is an oral steroid just like any other oral steroid or PH, u wont magically lose gains once u stop thats just a comment that has been made too much with little to support it, everyone i know who has run a dbol only cycle actually liked it. U will lose water retention when u stop but u wont lose all the gains u have made.

Dont rush into this, these arent candies ur playing with u dont respect steroids they will bite u in the ass and when and if they do its not something u just bounce back from so take ur time and really get to know what ur doing first.

Rjp

Awards
Slacker good advise I think I'm just gonna run it by its self and I completely understand what ur saying in my oppinion I Yuri gonna do it do it right. And the dosage is 3/4 a day but I don't know I they are 10 15 20 or what and as for bunk dbol I'm Hopi. Its legit heard people selling it as dbol and actually m1t