Got tha gear. 2 final questions b4 cycle

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Just received the last of my gear and i'm ready to kick off my first inject-able cycle.

Looks like this:

HG Test E 500mg/wk (1-10):biglaugh:
HG Dbol @ 30-40 mg ed (1-4):biglaugh:
Arimidex @ .5 mg E3D (1-10)

PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20
With some OTC stuff too.

My question is: do i need to start the Arim the day I do my first injection, or can i wait a couple days?
AND
How should I dose the DBOL? I have read about taking it PWO, spacing it every 4 hours etc. Does anyone have any experience?

Will be logging and taking before and after pictures and posting stats, all are welcome!

Tyler3295

Awards
You should be able to wait a few days on the adex.

If you are not gyno prone you could probably lower the dosage to .25mg.

I would run the dbol at 40mg ED, rather than 30mg. The half-life of dbol is no more than 4 hours so I would divide the doses up as much as you could.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
wait to see how you react before getting the adex ready, if you start bloating pretty rapidly then start adex otherwise if you dont have to.

i played with dbol doseages a lot when i was running it, honestly i think 2 hours pre workout is fine, never saw any benefit to splitting doseages up. A lot of guys like doing dbol in the morning, but play with it see what you like.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Yes- dbol Haas a short half-life, but taking a higher dose at once allows for more to pass through the liver without being destroyed. Split your doses, but taking two doses if 20 or one of 20 and two of 10 would promote more efficiency.
You're running the same cycle that I'm about to start, except I'm running 300 2xs a week for 10 weeks and taking hcg while on.
Good luck- pm me a link when you start your thread.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
I would keep the arimidex on hand and use it as sides arise rather than run it all the way through the cycle. Too much estrogen is bad, but too little can hurt your gains and cause health problems. For me, sides start to occur around the 750mg/wk mark but everyone is different. I like to use an AI when they start and then stop when they subside.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I didn't "figure it out"- I did research.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I didn't "figure it out"- I did research.
Did you find any studies or anything credible? I've never seen anything that would support this theory, since bioavailability is always measure in percentages, not total amount absorbed for any given dose.
If you want to improve bioavailability, take it with a fatty meal or grapefruit juice (if the compound is metabolized by the CYP3A4 enzyme).