something wrong with the drug or my body?

Turkelton

Awards
I just finished a cycle of M-drol (20/20/30) and was VERY disappointed in my gains...only about 5 lbs with a marginal increase in strength. 4-5 months prior, I ran another superdrol clone (Supervol by CTD Labs) at the same dosage and went up a solid 10 lbs with a huge strength increase. My sleep patterns and diet between the two cycles was pretty close (at least in total calories and grams of protein).

I checked to see if I had one of those "bad batches" of M-drol and didn't seem to. Can there really be that much difference between clones of the same compound (M-drol vs. Supervol), or did I just desensitize myself after the first cycle?

Thanks for the input...I'm really scratching my head on this one

TestEinstein

Awards
There are going to be differences in any of these non-FDA tested labs, but how much is anyone's guess really. As far as your gains, maybe using a different type of routine to help shock your body (ie a new schedule of bodyparts or rep range that you're familiar with from the past) would be adviseable. Roids are very effective at plateau busting but if youre in a training rut they're not going to show their full colors. But 3 weeks SD at modorate dosages and a 2nd cycle within 5 months, I really wouldn't be terribly disappointed, provided the gains were kept. The dose may have needed to be higher but I understand avoiding high doses with SD. A bodyfat% before and after would be very helpful.