Test E with Tbol

awillett1

Awards
Whats up guys?

Im 22, been training for 5 years straight. My weight is 175, low body fat (not sure what %). I'm strong, been dieting for the past couple of months while doing two a days in the gym (morning, cardio on empty stomach and afternoon, lifting) so I've gotten much more defined.
Summer time is here and I wanna gain some more muscle but also stay defined. I got some Tbol, I was gonna run it at 60 mg a day for 6-8 weeks, considering I do have enough for 8. I also want to run it with Test Enanthate, but I dont want to blow up with a lot of water weight and I dont want to make it obvious that Im poking ya know. I just want to run a small base of Test with the Tbol so I was figuring to run the Test at a low dose, around 375 ml a week (1.5cc every 7 days). I got 30, 20mg nolvadex on hand.

Would HCG be necessary for a low dose of Test like this? I heard when I'm done I should only do 2 shots, 4 days apart from one another

Should I start the PCT 2 weeks after the last injection like I've read?

My cycle idea is going to look something like this:

Test E: Week 1-10 375/ml every 7 days
TBol: Week 2-10 60 mg a day
PCT: Week 12? 40 Nolv ED
Week 13: 20 Nolv ED
Week 14: 10 Nolv ED

Does this look good to any of you Vets out there? Any opinions?

I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks sounds a little long to run a liver toxic oral. I don't know enough about Turinabol to say for sure, so you might want to research the toxicity of that compound before committing. Generally speaking, it is often advised to avoid oral cycles longer than 6 weeks. Of course, this varies, as with harsher compounds such as SD, it is advisable to stay under 4 weeks. With compounds like Anavar, 8 weeks at a reasonable dose doesn't sound too scary.

If you run hCG, it should be done on cycle, not post. 250iu every 2-4 days or so. This will prevent loss in testicular mass. Going into PCT with full-sized testes will speed up recovery.

2 weeks is the general rule of thumb as the time to wait after your last inject of Enanthate to start PCT. But, you can use "roid calculator" to determine what your levels will be. At the point where your blood levels are dropping under around 25mg/day, you should be ready to begin recovery.

If you're worried about "blowing up" from the Test, you might consider keeping an AI on hand. It's debatable whether or not you'd need it at your dose but everyone reacts differently and if it's that important to you then at least having an AI within reach is a good idea. Either way you'll still "blow up" some from increased glycogen retention, this happens with any steroid cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
9 weeks of tbol is a little excessive. id stick to 6 weeks

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yes i would run tbol 6 weeks and as for bloat i would run a low dose A.I. while on cycle,that will help out.

Tyler3295

Awards
I would run more test. 375mg / week is a relatively low dose. Most people run at least 500mg / week.

I would also run nolva a week longer. My general PCT is..
Nolva @ 40/20/20/20
and
Clomd @ 70/35/35/35

If you don't want to use Clomid, I would run it like 40/40/20/20 or 40/20/20/20/10 I guess..

awillett1

Awards
Appreciate the input guys.. I've read and heard of people doing 8 week cycles of even a higher dosage of Tbol. Granted, it is a 17aa, and liver toxic, it is said not to be as toxic as other oral anabolics. As for the Test, I just want to use it as a base, ya know, have more then what my body generally makes and not do the average 500/ml a week. The Tbol and the test in itself is supposed to be a sick synergistic stack so Im pretty excited. I guess when week 5-6 rolls around i'll debate on stayin on the Tbol for another 2 weeks.

Libertarian, would you suggest taking the HcG maybe 1-2 weeks before my last injection?