Pulsing APS Ultra Ripped Stack

azokaei

Awards
So i got the APS Ultra ripped stack which is a superdrol 10mg, tren 30mg, so i was wondering if it would be a good idea to pulse this cycle to reduce the risk of side effects. According to some of the research i have done, this is what i was thinking of doing:

Goals: Gaing size, strength, reduce Bf slightly for summer :)

Week 1: 3/0/3/0/3/0/0
Week 2: 3/0/3/0/3/0/3
Week 3: 3/0/3/0/3/0/3
Week 4: 3/0/3/0/3/0/3

PCT:
4 weeks of iForce Reversitol
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Liver Support

Also wondering if i would receive better gains than a 6 week H-Drol cycle

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
id like to see how this pans out.. 3 caps would be 90mg xtren but also 30mg superdrol? thats a high dose of superdrol just to cut, even though its not a "wet" compound...

i guess if you had a separate bottle of xtren you could supplement the dose but i may have to purchase this just because the mdrol i have is dubious as far as potency is concerned

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
no offence to u, but only pu$$y pulse, if ur scared of sides stay away frpm AAS

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
^^^I completely disagree with that...superdrol has horrible sides, it can lower hdl into the single digits so MAYBE pulsing would lower that side, superdrol messes a lot of people up

I don't know anything about tren but don't think it is ideal for a pulse assuming it has a long half life

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
its ok if ur scared, if u dont want sides dont use AAS. veryyyyyy simple

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing wrong with cautious and careful, fear may be a part of that but pulsing is a compromise, the idea is less sides, but there are less gains too...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
IMO pulsing is like havin a gun to say hey i can protect myself, but never have any bullets to actually use it. if u wanna be safe thats very smart but there is many ways. i have seen post of clear arugments why not to pulse since it make hormones go up and down like wall street.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
That is a fair opinion, I am posting my bloobwork Monday from a 6 week epi pulse up to 50mg...we will see how my liver values lipids and test levels look...if you've seen bloodwork after a methyl you almost always see liver values and cholesterol out of normal range, we'll see how mine looks too, even better I have baseline bloodwork as well

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ok but then later on dont pulse it and post blood work, then compare the GAINS vs DAMAGE. in business we call this "risk vs reward"

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
btw after my 8 week dbol and test cycle (ran out of test dealer ran out to so cycle cut short) i went to doctor and everything was perfect. lipids were good liver good and hdl was close to 80 while bad cholestorel was very low. AAS on here r like the boogyman ppl over exagerate the sides to scare idiots from doing crazy ****.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 69
Anabolics 4