H-Drol and allergies...

E

evohock

Awards
Hey guys, I'm currently at the beginning of Week 3 of my first H-Drol cycle (50/75/75/75/75/75) and it's that time of year where my allergies really start to kick in. I get itchy, watery, red eyes and have a lot of trouble breathing, especially through my nose. Some days are better than others but it's starting to get annoying as I'm a salesman at Best Buy and I really need to be looking people directly in the eyes when I'm selling, not squinting and sniffling and rubbing my eyes (my contacts make the situation even worse).

Anyways, in previous years I've used Loratidine tabs 10mg (once a day) along with eyedrops called Zaditor (one drop twice a day) and this combo has helped me get through the spring with fewer symptoms. My question is, will either of these, or the combination of these, interfere with my H-Drol cycle at all? My instinct tells me to wait until at least PCT, which isn't too far away, but I just wanted to hear what you guys had to say about the subject.

P.S. Cycle is going great. I started at 200lbs (I'm 6'2") around 9%bf and I weighed in last night at about 208lbs and I look leaner than ever. PR's are coming almost every day in the gym which is also a great feeling.

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
Look into cromolyn sodium (brand name Cromolyn), a nasal spray. It has very few interactions with anything, and it's not a stimulant per se (an antihistamine, I think a receptor site blocker to be exact). Doctors don't like it because it does dry up the mucus membranes (stim related mucus membrane drying I manage to take care of with extra water).

It's the only thing that works for me, and I don't have any stimulant related sides from it. Hell, I take both a prescription scheduled stim and this I'm fine, resting blood pressure no higher than 120/65. It takes 2 or 3 days to start working, but it's like not even having allergies for me, compared to damn near being bed-ridden from my face swelling up.