Ok...I think I got it. First injectable cycle

rsr08

Awards
so I came to the conclusion that, after a lotta threads and consideration, I will run test e as a base for my mdrol and epi bridge! I will lay it out as follows:

wks 1-10 Test E 500mg/wk (Monday and Thursday)
wks 1-3 Mdrol 10/10-20/20mg
wks 8-12 Epistane 30/30/40/40mg

wks 3-10 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
wks 3-12 HCG 500ius/wk (Monday and Thursday)

wks 12-16 Clomid 50/50/25/25mg
wks 15-16 Nolva 10/10mg

I feel like this cycle is completely solid. I am questioning dosage of my HCG. 500ius Monday and Thursday should be enough to keep my boys in town correct? I will be injecting the HCG with an insulin syringe, 30g 3/8" 3/10 CC or 29g 1/2" 1CC in my stomach and delts. Which one will be enough and not cause pain at all?
Also, I will be injecting the test in my ventroglutes and glutes with a 25g 1" needle.

I need input, specifically for the HCG, and of course my overall cycle! I will definitely log this if I get enough input! Thank you!:feedback::werd:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
HCG @ 250iu mon/thurs is what u want (500iu total for the week)

otherwise the cycle looks good.

and its not an mdrol/epi bridge ;)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
cool im 14 days into mine

i will sub along

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
the hcg in ur stomach would be a sub q injection and in ur delts (cause i cant see where there would be a huge amount of fat anywhere) would be an IM injection. I personally prefer Sub q injects with hcg cause its pretty easy relatively painless and easy to get an area of bodyfat. I only did one IM hcg injection and it felt like a charlie horse and im not sure if its just cause of the water base or because it was cold going into core temp muscle. Also the half inch is fine for the stomach if ur going to do an IM hcg i would assume u would use a regular 1inch to get it into the muscle better.

And i dont know cause i have never used the ventroglute, but i heard to really get to it you need a 1.5" i dont know this for a fact just remember hearing its a bit deeper than other injection sites.

When i use glutes i use a 1.5", delts quads or really anywhere else i use a 1" gauge is pretty much personal preferance.

rsr08

Awards
HCG @ 250iu mon/thurs is what u want (500iu total for the week)

otherwise the cycle looks good.

and its not an mdrol/epi bridge ;)
I didn't kno what to call it, so I called it a bridge (even tho it's not lol). Thanks for the confirmation on the hcg dosing!

cool im 14 days into mine

i will sub along
Thanks brah!

HCG aint necessary for that cycle IMO..
I feel that test e, along w/ mdrol and epi will shut me down pretty hard, so I rather run the hcg to keep the test flowin. From all my research, test e shutsdown the HPTA come 3rd week. Not just that, I already have Mdrol to kickstart the cycle, and this will surely shut me down. As I continue thru the cycle, come 8th week I'm addin it Epi to an already shutdown HPTA. The idea is to "keep the horse in the barn", not "chase it down later".

the hcg in ur stomach would be a sub q injection and in ur delts (cause i cant see where there would be a huge amount of fat anywhere) would be an IM injection. I personally prefer Sub q injects with hcg cause its pretty easy relatively painless and easy to get an area of bodyfat. I only did one IM hcg injection and it felt like a charlie horse and im not sure if its just cause of the water base or because it was cold going into core temp muscle. Also the half inch is fine for the stomach if ur going to do an IM hcg i would assume u would use a regular 1inch to get it into the muscle better.

And i dont know cause i have never used the ventroglute, but i heard to really get to it you need a 1.5" i dont know this for a fact just remember hearing its a bit deeper than other injection sites.

When i use glutes i use a 1.5", delts quads or really anywhere else i use a 1" gauge is pretty much personal preferance.
I don't hafta do ventroglute. I was thinkin since it's a hard place to find so it seems, I will just stick w/ glutes (no pun intended :jester: ) I guess I'll go with 1.5inch, tho my reasoning for using 1" is that having an inch of fat is a lot when you think about it. How big and long should the slin pin be? 30g 3/8" 3/10 CC or 29g 1/2" 1CC ?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
the 3/8 or half inch is fine i personally use a half inch but thats just me. And i really dont shoot my glutes much anymore and i have never tried to find my ventroglute cause i have never been injecting over 4ml of oil a week. So im not going to tell u i know everything just giving personal opinion.

And u dont have to shoot ur glutes either, u can do ur quads and ur delts so you can see what your doing and get a lil comfortable with a needle before you start doing your glutes, i personally have a little bit of trouble doing them just because of how i have to turn, so thats up to you, and a 1 inch is fine for both quads and delts, i have never experimented with a 1 inch on my glutes have always used a 1.5" so i cant really comment on weather its necessity or not.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
I like a 29g 1/2" slin pin for HCG IM injections delts and tris and there's no post injection pain at all.

rsr08

Awards
dammit, i'm think of dropping the mdrol-epi and throwing in EQ. I have a thing about having left over steroids tho. I know EQ would be beneficiary ran at 12+ weeks, but I don't wanna have anything left over. So do you think 15 weeks of Test E 500/wk and EQ 400/wk (both mixed in the same pin) would be good for my first cycle? So...

wks 1-15 Test E 500mg/wk
wks 1-15 EQ 400mg/wk

wks 3-15 HCG 500ius/wk (Monday and Thursday)

wks 17-21 Clomid 50/50/25/25mg

-would Clomid alone at my dosing protocol be enough?

-If I was to mix both in one syringe, would I have to change pins in between? Say with one pin I take up a ml of Test E. Can I use that same pin to take up a ml of EQ?

*BTW, I will still log this cycle in the future

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
dammit, i'm think of dropping the mdrol-epi and throwing in EQ. I have a thing about having left over steroids tho. I know EQ would be beneficiary ran at 12+ weeks, but I don't wanna have anything left over. So do you think 15 weeks of Test E 500/wk and EQ 400/wk (both mixed in the same pin) would be good for my first cycle? So...

wks 1-15 Test E 500mg/wk
wks 1-15 EQ 400mg/wk

wks 3-15 HCG 500ius/wk (Monday and Thursday)

wks 17-21 Clomid 50/50/25/25mg

-would Clomid alone at my dosing protocol be enough?

-If I was to mix both in one syringe, would I have to change pins in between? Say with one pin I take up a ml of Test E. Can I use that same pin to take up a ml of EQ?

*BTW, I will still log this cycle in the future
You could draw the test then draw the EQ with the same pin as long as the tops of the vials are clean. The problem you're going to run into though is that you wont be able to inject air into the vial for EQ since the syringe will be half full of test. I had a similar problem with IGF-1, drawing the IGF, then drawing the bac water. If you're using amps then its no big deal, just make sure to change needles before you pin as it will be quite dull.

rsr08

Awards
looks good man
Doesn't look as good as what you're running. BTW, amazin progress. Get shredded and hyooge man!!!:aargh4:

You could draw the test then draw the EQ with the same pin as long as the tops of the vials are clean. The problem you're going to run into though is that you wont be able to inject air into the vial for EQ since the syringe will be half full of test. I had a similar problem with IGF-1, drawing the IGF, then drawing the bac water. If you're using amps then its no big deal, just make sure to change needles before you pin as it will be quite dull.
What's the consequence of not being able to inject air into the vial? That's what I was thinking. And of course I'm gonna chance pins. Pulling out w/ a 22g and injecting w/ a 25g.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
you are still able to get air in the syringe even if you have test in there.

Pull from the test vial to desired level, take out of the vial, pull back on the plunger, put into EQ vial and push air into it (may get a small small amount of test in there, but no biggy).

rsr, by putting air into the vial, you are creating a vaccuum in the vial and it allows the oil to flow into the syringe quicker.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't look as good as what you're running. BTW, amazin progress. Get shredded and hyooge man!!!:aargh4:

Thx. My 2c keep aromasim on hand don't run unless necessary. A certain amount of estrogen is healthy, I added provirom to my cycle to reduce the need for aromasin. I have it on hand just in case. well worth the extra cost imp. I talk about it In my log the 7 day revew

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yea. Your gonna fucckin love it :)