AAS while living with your girlfriend

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
so im about to move in with my girlfriend and ive come across an issue. im gonna start up test in about a month. should i just talk to her about it or should i try and sneak using it without her knowing. i know people will ask "how will she not notices?" however when im come off phs before i just fed her the line that i have a lump under my chest and i take tamoxifen for it every 6 months or so. she believed me and understand my libido was going to be in the gutter for a few weeks. she was cool. but ive never used test while being with her and im not sure how to go about doing it. i had planned on running 400mg a week while cutting. i didnt wanna do anything too extreme b/c if i blow up she will definitely notice something is up. so what do i do? tell her or hide it? any suggestions on cycle use to cover things up?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I say talk to her. Why go get serious about a relationship without being completely honest. You'll doom it to failure!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if ur serious enough to live with her....then u should tell her. personally i would hint at it and ask her how she would feel about it etc.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
My GF really is not into AAS.. as most people have a negative opinion of it. But what worked for me was simply talking to her about it. Making her feel comfortable with it, I had to let her realize over time that I was capable and knowledgeable.

She is still uneasy about the whole thing, but my advice. Talk to her. Be open about it. Explain to her what AAS is, what it involves, what can happen, how you will use the drugs. Teach her what you know. So she doesn't feel in the dark.

Most women are going to have a motherly instinct and show obvious concern with you using these incredibly powerful drugs. Acknowledge her fears/concerns as being rational and let her know you understand and are taking every precaution possible.

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
From my experience with my wife, I suggest just letting her know. I will mention that if you ever do "blow up" it will be the end of either the juice or your relationship, so try and install some mechanisms in your mind beforehand, when the rage comes, have a plan.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
From my experience with my wife, I suggest just letting her know. I will mention that if you ever do "blow up" it will be the end of either the juice or your relationship, so try and install some mechanisms in your mind beforehand, when the rage comes, have a plan.
Ya...the plan should be not to be a ****head. Personally, I've never had a problem with rage. It seems to me that a jerk off-cycle is a jerk on-cycle. It's just a convenient excuse.

T

Tyler3295

Awards
While I agree with that, I am a little more testy on cycle.

About the gf thing though, tell her. Hell, half the time my gf pins me :p (..by choice)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Talk to her about it. It will a hundred times worse if she finds stuff by accident. Not to mention that shell probably notice bc ur more than likely gonna want to **** all the time haha

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
if your moving in, things are obv going well, why **** up the trust thing by leaving out something you can tell her. plus mabey shell help you out more willingly... ie. cooking, washing the shakers, nightly massages.... its great i told my gf and now shes my personal assistant lolol

MMAnabolics

MMAnabolics

Awards
Ya...the plan should be not to be a ****head. Personally, I've never had a problem with rage. It seems to me that a jerk off-cycle is a jerk on-cycle. It's just a convenient excuse.
Agreed, but obviously HE does, as it was mentioned as a possibility. Also I don't know the guy, so if he was a ****head
I wanted to give him advice to be less **** headed (without being condemning). I might add there are exceptions, my buddy is a super nice guy (nicer than me) but he gets a bit o rage on cycle, yelled at his sister once, but hey, at least she learned her lesson :p

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
In my experience and from what I have heard from other accounts, women generally have a very negative view on AAS for some reason.
I actually find it a bit strange because I know a lot of girls who are okay with guys doing drugs like coke, speed, pills etc but when it comes to AAS they are full against it, it must be something built into their genes, maybe its the equiv to a girl asking a guy if they should get implants.

You could hint on it but even with a positive response I would still be worried, women can be very fickle and this is one of those thing that can demonstrate that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont show her the movie "bigger, stronger, faster" as her intro to steroids. I tried that with my wife, and it freaked her out so much she banned steroids from me.

now im only allowed to use prohormones bought from legitimate companies in america that are totally legal, and safe. :D

I think if I had gradually talked to her about it, and slowly introducing her into the world of anabolics with good info, instead of the hollywood crap, it would of been a smooth ride.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so im about to move in with my girlfriend and ive come across an issue. im gonna start up test in about a month. should i just talk to her about it or should i try and sneak using it without her knowing. i know people will ask "how will she not notices?" however when im come off phs before i just fed her the line that i have a lump under my chest and i take tamoxifen for it every 6 months or so. she believed me and understand my libido was going to be in the gutter for a few weeks. she was cool. but ive never used test while being with her and im not sure how to go about doing it. i had planned on running 400mg a week while cutting. i didnt wanna do anything too extreme b/c if i blow up she will definitely notice something is up. so what do i do? tell her or hide it? any suggestions on cycle use to cover things up?
Talk to her. I live with my girlfriend and I can say that anything you hide will be a major roadblock in your relationship. Even something this small.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Easy talk to her, if she isn't ok with it and would like to break up then she wouldnt be the girl for me anyway but thats me.
Vitamin-J or P&SSY... Hmmm !!! I might hold off on the cycle until she was cool with it lol..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
poosy is alot easier to come by than juice.

if I wasn't married, or when in a relationship, had no intention of marrying the girl, i wouldn't give a sht if she left, lots of easy psussy out there, and a bunch dont even care.

but im not, and strapped down, easy to talk a big game when it's not you. :D

good luck.

H

hinds sauce

Awards
Dude I would just talk to her and tell her wut ur planning. Communication is key. if you bring her into light and let her know that you know what your doing she might not be all against it. But if ur sneaking around and doing it she is going to be furious. Besides, It would add more stress sneaking around. If she aint down with it, and you still wanna do it, then it may be something to figure out b4 you move in.

Good Luck.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
In my experience and from what I have heard from other accounts, women generally have a very negative view on AAS for some reason.
I actually find it a bit strange because I know a lot of girls who are okay with guys doing drugs like coke, speed, pills etc but when it comes to AAS they are full against it, it must be something built into their genes, maybe its the equiv to a girl asking a guy if they should get implants.

You could hint on it but even with a positive response I would still be worried, women can be very fickle and this is one of those thing that can demonstrate that.
Crazy how that works huh? God forbid you improve yourself with AAS rather than destroy it with hard drugs!?!

dont show her the movie "bigger, stronger, faster" as her intro to steroids. I tried that with my wife, and it freaked her out so much she banned steroids from me.

now im only allowed to use prohormones bought from legitimate companies in america that are totally legal, and safe. :D

I think if I had gradually talked to her about it, and slowly introducing her into the world of anabolics with good info, instead of the hollywood crap, it would of been a smooth ride.
Thats the first time I've heard of that movie having that effect on a gf/wife. Most see it as interesting and insightful. I've seen it change a good amount of people's ideas about AAS. Maybe she'll change in the future?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i just dont know how to bring it up without using the word "steroid" b/c knowing her as soon as she hears that word it wont go over well. but thats pretty much anyone who doesnt know anything about it.

nynone

nynone

Awards
my opinion would be to talk to her. i've told my gf's whenever i've been on a ph cycle. if you tell her, it'll go by a lot smoother than trying to hide it. i've had good luck with women when it came to them being supportive of my choices. if you're moving in, then things should be going fine, and i wouldn't see this as too much of an issue.

personally, i'd give her the option of telling me whether or not i can run a cycle. if she says something along the lines of, "do what you want to do. it's your choice. i can't stop you", then you're goldne. she may not fully support your decision, but at the very least, it wont be causing too much tension in your relationship. it's all up to you though. take it easy with her, take it slow, and bring her on AM so she can see what we all have to say about anabolics. hope things go well friend!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be honest with her.. You can't lie about it and hide it forever, you will get sloppy at some point. If your girl doesnt accept it, then shes not for you iMO.

thank god I dont have to worry about this, my girl encourages it lol.. she looks at pics of ifbb pros and says when are you going to look like that, take whatever u have to lmao.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
i just dont know how to bring it up without using the word "steroid" b/c knowing her as soon as she hears that word it wont go over well. but thats pretty much anyone who doesnt know anything about it.
I just bring it up as another supplement. Really thats what it is imo. The word steroid" freaks people out pretty well. I pose it this way: I've got certain goals that I want to achieve and I'm willing to take certain risks. But I let her know that this is much safer than taking a pill. I really hate the stigma attached to steroids, people think since you're pinning that only doctors should be doing it. Chances are pretty good that you know more about steroids than most physicians, if you've done your homework that is. Ease her into it, but make the deal that if start having any complications or bein an a$$hole you'll quit. Of course when you make that deal you really have to watch yourself and keep your emotions in check bc she might be one of those people looking for the first sign to tell you to quit.

I hope that helps. I'm still working on my girl, well sort of, I've told her that it's gonna happen she just has to get on board or look the other way while I blow up.:)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Be honest with her.. You can't lie about it and hide it forever, you will get sloppy at some point. If your girl doesnt accept it, then shes not for you iMO.

thank god I dont have to worry about this, my girl encourages it lol.. she looks at pics of ifbb pros and says when are you going to look like that, take whatever u have to lmao.
Lucky, mine wishes I was 185 again, When I get to 230 its gonna be quite an adjustment for her haha

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Lucky, mine wishes I was 185 again, When I get to 230 its gonna be quite an adjustment for her haha
" I " wish I was 185 again sometimes lol... I hate not fitting into any of my clothes right.. I look like a big goof... It's about to get worse too :)

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
" I " wish I was 185 again sometimes lol... I hate not fitting into any of my clothes right.. I look like a big goof... It's about to get worse too :)
haha yea I hear you on that. And you gotta send me and invite when you log your stuff.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha yea I hear you on that. And you gotta send me and invite when you log your stuff.
Hell yall need to STFU I am the one who needs to be 185 lol. Well not that light lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats the first time I've heard of that movie having that effect on a gf/wife. Most see it as interesting and insightful. I've seen it change a good amount of people's ideas about AAS. Maybe she'll change in the future?
yea, my wife is a goody two shoes type of chick. (how she fell for a guy like me, idk) and is totally about following the rules and laws.

I think all she heard was the bad stuff they talked about in the movie, or what could happen.

before the movie, she had no clue about steroids. Afterwards, she is anti steroid.

yea, maybe when I get older, time will wear her down. or maybe they'll become legal. lol.

N

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
If you were not a 'supplements man', surely she will find out that you start taking lots of pills recently.
For me I have just too many bottles; I don't think common people can really pick up steriod among all those legal non-hormonal herbal blah blah. And there are so many pills and caps in my daily medication box that people might think i am seriously ill or what. It would take too long to explain what's the use of each one.

Anyway, no matter you tell her or not, I think in the end she will know that you are on something if you suddenly become very big, get short temper, many acne, and soft c**k :p

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tell her,

i told mine and we had a huge falling out followed by a break up and then got back together,

i regret the breakup (which i did) but now things are great, she just wants to know when im on and off of it.

everything is good right now and cant ask for anything better.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont use the word "steroid" it has negative conotations.

say something along the lines of, ive been doing a lot of research lately and i have all the things i need, i was thinking about using some hormones in the future to help me achieve the look i want to be happy, that my genetics wont allow on its own

never say steroid, use the actual name, and support your cases with information. Safety ect.

N

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I am going through this very same situation RIGHT NOW.

Except, my girlfriend and I live together and there is no way I am telling her that i'm about to run this cycle. she would flip out. But iv'e been wondering about it and stuff and this is a great thread. Iv'e pretty much got it all planed out. I took PH without her knowing before. She suspected I was on "something" but I just told her " look how much i'm eating, anyone eating as much as I do would get huge" hehe.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
very tricky

i had same problem

Clearly if you feel you can talk to her about it then this is the best route

However if like me you know there is no way she would condone we should chat, ive devised evrry trick in the book to conceal my use

Feel really bad about the deceit but on the flip side this gear is making me feel like a million dollars and that is truly translating into good things for both me and her

Yea i know.... I just justified myself

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I did when I was dating a girl and every time we fought she said I had "roid rage". I told her that it wasn't the steroids that were making her a bitch.

If you want your relationship to last don't use that line.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I have a good friend who runs stuff every now and then.. He's jaked as sh*t .. and his girlfriend is all for it lol..

She actually bought some Clen for the two of them to run together. She's also pretty jaked lol, but still in a feminine way. She works at Hooters, so she doesn't want to be the BB type.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I did when I was dating a girl and every time we fought she said I had "roid rage". I told her that it wasn't the steroids that were making her a bitch.

lmfao

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LMAO that is funny I am sorry. U should have made a sign like this one

:bryce:

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Seriously though, everytime we would argue she blamed "roid rage" she couldn't accept that what she was doing was wrong or stupid.

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
sit her down and say u want her to watch a movie put it bigger faster stronger and just watch it dont say anything. When ur done with the movie act like its no big deal, she will obviously get the idea ur playing with the thought of cycling and at least what she will see on TV will have addressed many of the issues. Further more there are a lot of benefits to being on cycle as well, especially in her case if u do test ur sex drive and performance is going to go wayy up.

Ur going to have to tell her the last thing u need is to be halfway through a long cycle and she found ur **** and now ur PCT HCG and steroids are all flushed down the toilet and u have to scramble around to get ur PCT **** before u start crashing or u go passed the halflife of when u needed to start. It will just make it easier if u two are on the same page.

I have a gf and she hates steroids, i sat her down talked to her presented evidence from time to time, gave her examples of people who are on steroids (famous ppl not IFBB Pros) made her watch bigger faster stronger, and told her i am going to do steroids. She threw a hissy fit and then basically came around and is ok with it now,especially since i have run a couple cycles with her around and she knows that not everything the new says about them are true. Not to mention she isnt exactly upset at the results im getting.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Seriously though, everytime we would argue she blamed "roid rage" she couldn't accept that what she was doing was wrong or stupid.
sounds like a real bitch

M

Matttehman

Awards

roflmfao, nice 1 man! Repped!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established

Maybe not the best thing to say but sure as hell is the funniest response I've ever heard.

762mm

762mm

Awards
IM glad I found this post!! Though I dont have to worry about a girlfriend finding out or having to tell her of my usage, I give credit to everyone !! Im married, and I told my my wife that I was going to start using AAS, and she just thought I had crossed over to the dark side with satan. Regardless if I had or not, I was desperately seeking health methods for my spine and joints. Research led to AAS. Blah Blah Blah. I get the roid rage comments when her and I argue and the occasional "You Love Those Steroids More Than Me Dont You"? I replied " Well honey, these do make me feel better about myself, wheras you dont"! She was pi**ed. (probably was roid rage speaking lmao)

Good Day!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sit her down and say u want her to watch a movie put it bigger faster stronger and just watch it dont say anything. When ur done with the movie act like its no big deal, she will obviously get the idea ur playing with the thought of cycling and at least what she will see on TV will have addressed many of the issues. Further more there are a lot of benefits to being on cycle as well, especially in her case if u do test ur sex drive and performance is going to go wayy up.

Ur going to have to tell her the last thing u need is to be halfway through a long cycle and she found ur **** and now ur PCT HCG and steroids are all flushed down the toilet and u have to scramble around to get ur PCT **** before u start crashing or u go passed the halflife of when u needed to start. It will just make it easier if u two are on the same page.

I have a gf and she hates steroids, i sat her down talked to her presented evidence from time to time, gave her examples of people who are on steroids (famous ppl not IFBB Pros) made her watch bigger faster stronger, and told her i am going to do steroids. She threw a hissy fit and then basically came around and is ok with it now,especially since i have run a couple cycles with her around and she knows that not everything the new says about them are true. Not to mention she isnt exactly upset at the results im getting.
i tried that idea first with bigger stronger faster, she got throu 22 minuts and 47 seconds before she turned it off, i was mad..

do what i stated previously, your not trying to convince her its good or bad, you just want her to allow you to do what you want to your body as long as it doesnt hurt her.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
i tried that idea first with bigger stronger faster, she got throu 22 minuts and 47 seconds before she turned it off, i was mad..

do what i stated previously, your not trying to convince her its good or bad, you just want her to allow you to do what you want to your body as long as it doesnt hurt her.
I don't even think it's about hurting "her"... she's a chick. She's convinced that steroids are KILLERS (thanks Media) ... and she's concerned about YOU..

Not the other way around. She is worried something bad will happen to you and she will have allowed it to happen by saying yes to AAS

Prove to her that you're responsible and educated. And if you're not either of those things, then you don't have any business with Juice anyway..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't even think it's about hurting "her"... she's a chick. She's convinced that steroids are KILLERS (thanks Media) ... and she's concerned about YOU..

Not the other way around. She is worried something bad will happen to you and she will have allowed it to happen by saying yes to AAS

Prove to her that you're responsible and educated. And if you're not either of those things, then you don't have any business with Juice anyway..
yes, you ,not her lol sorry.

but she also will want to know how it will affect long term (reproductive) if you use amd if it affects conception yadda, my girl jokes with me all the time..... were only gunna have girls, blame it on you not me lol

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
yes, you ,not her lol sorry.

but she also will want to know how it will affect long term (reproductive) if you use amd if it affects conception yadda, my girl jokes with me all the time..... were only gunna have girls, blame it on you not me lol
Agreed... Women definitely tend to think more long term then we do when it comes to Juice.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
my gf mostly just worries about the legal ramifications of having them in the house