3rd cycle advice

drneale

Awards
Hi. First post here. Looking for advice/ideas for an OTC summer cycle. The goal is to gain as much as possible without bloat. FYI: I'm a MD so I can't/won't tangle with the black market (in the interests of keeping my DEA license).

Vital Stats: 31 years old, lifting since age 18. Currently 182 and about 12% BF.
*Bench: 220
*Squat: 260
*Dead: 280

Routine: consists of 60 minutes 4-5 days per week.
*Currently on a three day split (push/pull/legs).
*Usually stay in the 5 to 10 reps to failure.
*Stay busy with HIIT or abs in-between sets to keep HR up.
*No LISS cardio at all.

Diet: Currently on a deficit; 2500-2800 calories (i would obviously increase this on cycle); 150-200g whey daily; avoid sugars and saturated fats

PH History: I've used PHs twice over the course of 2 years.
*First cycle was 4 weeks of "H-drol" in 2008. PCT was 6-oxo for 4 weeks. Gained about 10 lbs muscle. Sides included urinary frequency and irritability.
*Second cycle was 6 weeks of Epistane in summer of 2009. Attempted to stack with furazadrol, but couldn't tolerate it due to nausea. PCT was Novadex XT for about 6 weeks. Gained maybe 5 lbs muscle. No real sides.

Given my prior satisfaction with H-Drol, I would try that again. I like the idea of primordial performance's transdermal 1-T due to decreased 1st pass metabolism, and would be interested in running it a little longer--say 8-12 wks. I'm also interested in your thoughts on dieselbolan 2.0.

Thanks in advance

Matttehman

Awards
No SERM for either of your cycle?
The OP probably considers these Black market chemicals.

I however maintain they are in the Grey market, but if I had my life's work/family's wellbeing on the line, I'd err on the side of caution as well.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
The OP probably considers these Black market chemicals.

I however maintain they are in the Grey market, but if I had my life's work/family's wellbeing on the line, I'd err on the side of caution as well.
I consider them grey market as well. They are legal to buy and posses for research purposes. I do understand about his job security and family well being though.