Pplex/xtren cycle question

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
I am going to be starting this cycle in 2 weeks and I want some suggestions on how to run and dose this cycle. This will be my third cycle with my last being mdrol/estane. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id start @ 90mg x-tren, 30mg pplex..........then week 3 or 4 bump it to 120mg, 40mg respectively

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Yea that's what I have been seeing as far as dosing goes. Thanks for the input!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I bought a ton of xtren before the ban and ran the same cycle. I had to drop the xtren after a few weeks. made me feel terrible

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
I've heard that as well. Shutdown is terrible from the xtren. My shutdown from mdrol was almost nonexistant. I am hopeful that xtren won't shut me down too bad.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Tourine as needed, cycle support, and clomid on hand as well as nolva.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I love x-tren, no sides for me ever besides night sweats which is good for fat loss.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
I love x-tren, no sides for me ever besides night sweats which is good for fat loss.
lucky u bro.. i get bad enough sides to make me not want to run again... although thats a lie cause i have 2 more bottles.. and im dieing to run one with epi... just done need to grow the balls to end a cycle with it...my sex drive just goes down the ****ter.. as well as my cholestrol when i run it though...also got some prog gyno from it.... but man that stuff is strong.. amazing strength gains and recomp ability...... i would run it with test.. so i hope that would help slightly with the libido loss... got blood work done after running 120mg for 6 weeks and things looked way worse then any other blood work ive ever had after aas

id say 30mg pplex w/ 90mg tren straight through for 4 weeks.. watch the prolactin sides though man.. both are known to produce problems

qwestor

Awards
I am going to be starting this cycle in 2 weeks and I want some suggestions on how to run and dose this cycle. This will be my third cycle with my last being mdrol/estane. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
visit the ELIMINATION OF SIDES threads for another possible cycle method to get the best of both worlds from these agents..while not being undone by the sides..espec the tren

qwestor

Awards
one possibility

Agents B– harsher ...&/or strength oriented: SD.....M1T....TREN

Agents A– milder: EPI....PP....M1,4ADD

* ='s a day

A * B * * A * A+ * * B * * A * A+ * * B * * A * A+ * * B * * A * A+ * * B * * A * A+ * * B * * A

+ ='s possible higher dose or 12 hr split
B's context position may allow higher dose or 12 hr split

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Thanks for input people. Tren is rough and with my lows sides with mdrol I am hopeful that tren won't mess me up too bad. I will be logging this cycle for you guys so you can see the progress and sides, if any.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
What do you think about the dosing throughout the day? What is the half-life on the pplex? Anyone know?

tigerbunny

Awards
honestly, tren + pplex that gave me puffy nips, definatly wont run those two together ever again without atleast .5 mg/day of prami or either solo without some prami... just not worth risking the gyno

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
So you are saying the gyno is going to be a huge issue?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
So you are saying the gyno is going to be a huge issue?
Yes! Both of these compunds are Notorious for aggrivating or causing gyno.I can already smell the Birth of gyno, mass suppression and loss of libido from this cycle.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Well I have nolva and clomid on hand so if I have any flare ups I can nip it in the butt real fast.