M1T 2 weeks

Spitdeath

Awards
Well I have done M1T at 10mg a day along with 200mg a day of trans 4ad. Started at 209 now weigh about 230 some water for sure. Should I stop now or go for a 3rd week. I wanted to go 4 weeks but I have read about the bad shutdown after 4 weeks and it scares me. Would 3 weeks be just as bad as 4? I also read about below par results doing 2 off 2 on so I am confused as to how long to actually hang on here. Haven't had much in sides except for the bloat and lethargy but that is about gone now guess the 4ad finally kicked in. :p

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
You gained 21lbs in two weeks!!!! Damn, I would just stop there. How are the nads? If you feel you're still making gains and wanna take it a bit further, go 3wks.....just remember to take 3-4wks off using PCT meds of course. I did 4wks m1t only, followed by 4wks nolva pct.....nads are better, but as full as I remember them.

Golgo13

Awards
I did a 2 week M1T cycle that went great, then I did a 3 week one where the last week I flet like crap and gained nothing. I like the 2 on 2 off.

Spitdeath

Awards
You gained 21lbs in two weeks!!!! Damn, I would just stop there. How are the nads? If you feel you're still making gains and wanna take it a bit further, go 3wks.....just remember to take 3-4wks off using PCT meds of course. I did 4wks m1t only, followed by 4wks nolva pct.....nads are better, but as full as I remember them.
I think the nads are just beginning to shrink now that you mention it but not really noticeable yet. I don't really have any sides I think I will go one more week before I give up since I read some posts about strength gains getting good in week 3. Actually it was your cycle log and posts about your pct that actually made me rethink the 4 weeks I originally planned on doing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RoadMapFire Post Cycle Therapy 6
Anabolics 5
CEDeoudes59 Anabolics 4
MF210 Anabolics 11
Anabolics 3