H-Drol PCT...maaany options

L

LifterBR

Awards
Hey all. I'm from Brazil (23, 89kg, 1,80m, bf +- 20%) and am just finishing my first ever cycle (h-drol, 50/50/75/75). I was planning on one more week on 75mg, but I`ll not be able to train next week, so I guess it would be worthless to extend it...am I right on this?

Well, realizing PHs would be harder to get after the ban, I stocked up some stuff for, maybe, future use (otherwise I`ll sell them). And got some PCT stuff also. Regarding the cycle, I put about 12lb (bulking, so got some fat also) in these 4 wks, felt no shutdown, no nipple pain, etc...only sides I got was some rage and oily sking this last week, and back pumps (only when squating) otherwise it was kind of a perfect cycle. With this in mind, I guess a SERM isn`t needed...right?

So here`s my stuff for pct (I`m a little confused about what to take):

1 - Rage RV1 (ATD, tribulus, 6-bromo, grape seed)
2 - ADS Post Cycle Therapy (indole-3-carbinol, resveratrol 20mg, saw palmetto, stinging nettle, sensoril 130mg, acetyl l-carnitine...)
3 - AI Post Cycle Support
4 - Kilo Sports Clomed
5 - IBE Formex
6 - 6-OXO

For cortisol control I have ALRi Lean Dreams (not sure it it`s the new version, but I think it is)

I`m thinking about RV1 starting tomorrow and Lean Dreams on the 15th day...

PS.: I`m starting a cut, just dieting + whey and cardio.

L

LifterBR

Awards
oh, and I`ll continue taking AX`s Perfect Cycle Liver Support throughout PCT

L

LifterBR

Awards
get you a SERM
Hm..my only doubt is if I do need a serm...I felt NO shutdown, no ball shrikage, nothing at all! And I fear the serm could put some more stress on the liver (my urine is getting darker these last days), because i`ll use nolvadex, if I do decide to go with a serm...waiting some more fdbk to consider it.

If I decide to go with nolva, 20/20/10/10 is fine, right? + Rage RV1 AND Leand Dreams or any of of these (or both) would be an overkill?

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
u dont need a serm
i would do sns inhibit e right after along with clomed then start cortisol controll on the second week of pct
and ai post cycle support throught wouldnt hurt either

L

LifterBR

Awards
u dont need a serm
i would do sns inhibit e right after along with clomed then start cortisol controll on the second week of pct
and ai post cycle support throught wouldnt hurt either

I guess I`ll go with the RAGE RV1, since I just realized it expires 08/10 =/
Btw, it has ATD (the active compound of Inhibit-E), just a lower dosage (20mg/cap = 60mg/day).

About the Clomed, I couldn`t figure out what it exactly is...researched some forums, but nobody seems to know for sure...

My main doubt now is: should I pass the Serm or can it make the difference while maintaining the gains on PCT (cut)? If I decide to get some nolva (here in Brazil it can be bought in drugstores without prescription, so I can get a box anytime), can I save the RV1 and Lean Dreams or I keep them on my PCT plan, even adding nolva?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Your liver is probably ok. halo is mildy hepatoxic. take some NAC if you are that worried about it. Tamox. Cit at 40, 20, 20, 10