the 2004 best prohormone compounds awards!

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
well, heres an idea I just thought of. its a while since really good pro-hormones ( ok, mostly legal steroids!) came out, I think 1-test was probably the biggest shot in the arm to the industry and got a lot of people into this sort of thing, and I think its fair to say prop's to avant labs for most of that, and to chemo and all the other home-brewers who took it to the next level.

I see a lot of new compounds on the scene, which can only be a good thing but are they all really as good as there made out to be compared to the bread and butter. obviously prohormones are a tiny part of the equation but thats what the sections about so focus fellas!

so heres the lowdown, what do you guys think the single best chemical is for

A) shredding steroid! - pack on the pounds and not the water!
b) best bulker! - I may look like Pavarotti, but you wait till I cut!
c) lean mean muscle machine - the (near ;) ) mythical lean bulk, pack on muscle without the fat.
d) retain the gain. - don't matter how much I gain, it all stays momma!

I'll add my votes later when I have some more time, obviously you dont have to vote / comment on them all but say what you think!

( how come Pavarotti is in my word dictionary??! )

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
My answers are based on what I have use, FYI, I haven't used Methyls yet, which may be better.
A) 1-Test
B)4-AD
C)1-Test
D)1-Test

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
a) 1-test cyp
b) methyl 1-test
c) 1-test cyp
d) 1-test cyp

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
A) M4ohn
B) M1T
C) M4ohn
D) M4ohn

This stuff is amazing me.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
a.) m1T and m-5aa
b.) m1T +4AD or m-4ad
c.)m1T m ohn
d.) m ohn and maybe(m-d still unsure)

TopFuel

Awards
4ad cyp......m1,4, rocks, not only for its strength,lbm, the best side affect but maybe worest side affect for getting into the gym, is I'm having a hard time getting out of the bedroom with the ole lady............. :rolleyes: :) :D
morning wood and sex drive of an 18 year old.....damn loving this stuff......
4ad cyp 300mg eod
m1,4 30mcg ed :p

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
A) M4ohn
B) M1T
C) M4ohn
D) M4ohn

This stuff is amazing me.
M5aa recieved honorable mention but is just outclassed by the OHN.
M1T would be the king of mass if it did'nt make me feel like like crap but I am gaining more strength on OHN.

RRAdam

Awards
I cant wait to try it... btw, pavarotti is in the dictionary
Pav·a·rot·ti (p
v
-r
t
, pä
vä-r
t
t
), Luciano. Born 1935.

Italian-born tenor whose notable operatic roles include the Duke of Mantua in Rigoletto and Radames in Aïda.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
now i am gonna really flame someone that asks about pavaroti without searching first. :shoot: :)

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
What dosage are you guys running the M4OHN at?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I have tried a lot of them.

M4OHN
M5AA
M1,4ADD
are my top three.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Depending on my cycle/ workout:
1. MDien / M4OHN
2. M5AA (usually only preworkout or the last 2 weeks of a cycle)
3. M14ADD
4. 4 AD prop

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M14ADD is doing a better job than M1T did right now, no feverish feeling, not tired.. ;)

profbiv

Awards
Tren, test and slin

Oh sorry pro-h

4-AD cyp and Cyclo Diol powder = wo

farmer

Awards
Adjust your diet according to what you want to do and nothing beats M1,4AD.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
My answers are based on what I have use, FYI, I haven't used Methyls yet, which may be better.
A) 1-Test
B)4-AD
C)1-Test
D)1-Test
I would agree with this. However, I would add m1,4add to B

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would have to go:

1.) Methyl1test
2.) M-4oht
3.) M-4ohn
4.) M-1,4adiol (at a higher dose)
5.) M-5aa (just for preworkout)

I just love methyl1test personally, although I never really see teh lethargy and such that most do so its kind of in my favor

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
How does M-1,4adiol compare to M1T in gains. Lot of people said they just felt bloated. I'm planning on running M1T and M4OHN as I hear the latter combats the sides from the aforementioned. Anyoen got gyno or puffy nips from M-1,4adiol as I got some last time I used M1T at 10mg/day.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I received puffy nips from it, but no gyno. I liked it a lot more than M1T. M4OHN is a great hormone though.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
M1T for people like me that feel great on it.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Bulking hands down M1T... Anything else M5AA or M4Ohn!! Both are amazing lean body mass compounds.... Personally am in the minority here and did not care much for M,14ad... were all different however!

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
Imo, M1T does have some somewhat harsh side effects, but the gains are SO good, that it is worth it.

every other methyl pales in comparison, imo.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried every other metyhl? Or is that statement speculation?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds like speculation, considering that most methyl's haven't been out very long.. ;)

So far, M1,4ADD is doing my body good.. The pumps are solid and not painfull, vascularity is becoming respectable..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tell you what Pete. I loved the M1,4ADD compared to M1T. I have also used the M4OHN and M5AA, and I would rather take anything other than M1T.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i have tried a lot of methyls (m5aa, m14ad, m1t, m-di, and m4ohn)

m1t is the best of those imo.

just started m4ohn, so it might be hasty in that regards.

the only one i haven't tried is m4ad.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
m1t is great for bulking, but it gave me slight gyno.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think some people are just really prone to gyno because I was taking pretty good dosages of it(m1t) plus others in a stack and haven't even the slightest sign of gyno.

I really enjoyed m1t but the back pains are damn near impossible to get over.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I would like to be a member of the I hate M1T club, it made my insides feel like this, :gore: , I have tried many and M4ohn is by far my favorite.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I would like to be a member of the I hate M1T club, it made my insides feel like this, :gore: , I have tried many and M4ohn is by far my favorite.
I am not a fan of using m1t while bulking

The appetite supression was a bitch. If I tried to force the food I felt nauseous

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love methyl-1test, and I have used every methyl currently out (and many that you probably havnt heard of yet). The only complaint I have ever had was the decrease in appetite (which is good for cutting) and I found that a low dose (300-400mg) Of 1,4ADIONE counteracted this.
I never see lethargy or any other sides from it.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I love methyl-1test, and I have used every methyl currently out (and many that you probably havnt heard of yet). The only complaint I have ever had was the decrease in appetite (which is good for cutting) and I found that a low dose (300-400mg) Of 1,4ADIONE counteracted this.
I never see lethargy or any other sides from it.
Ya big time appetite supression here with m1t also

Skark

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, the clear winners are:

Best Bulker (regardless of sides): M1T
Best Cutter: M4OHN
Best Strength Builder: M5AA
Best All-around: M1,4ADD

Biggest enigma: MDien

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
well, I honestly expected M-1-T to come out better, I've had good luck with it, in my limited experience.

M4oHN does seem to be the most praised compound at the moment, at least if lean , non bloated gains are the aim.

M-1-4-AD also seems to be doing well for itself.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
m-1-t has stood the test of time. harsh for some, yes. heck, even the taste is harsh. it burns.

m4ohn has a lot of promise, but the jury is still out. in thread after thread, n=many it is almost impossible to find people who said m1t doesn't work, and most reported very good results.

m-di definitely seems to have been a dissapointment. after all the hype, it was almost predestined. m14ad seems pretty good, and m5aa is very good - for strength, just not much for size.

i still greatly prefer injectables to methyls, and i think 1-test cyp rocks.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The jury isn't out on M4OHN, there has not been one negative review on it. And those of us that tested it, loved it.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i'm just saying that (IMO) there have not been ENOUGH reports for me to decide dispositively that it rocks. there is NO doubt with M1t. heck, i'm trying m4ohn now and i have a lot of optimism.

but i still think there are not enough "n's" to make a determination yet on m4ohn. it certainly sounds good so far.

but i'm cautious like that

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
jjjd, I am looking forward to your results,, I predict you will have a new favorite.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My summary of Methyl's I've Tried.
M5-AA(custom nutrition, legal gear) 40mg ed for 4 weeks. Good Hardening, no great strength gains no sides
M1-T(legal gear) 30mg 4weeks, Awesome strength gains aroung week 3, added weight almost instantly total of 16lbs gained.Sides- Lost a little hair, lethargy and lower back cramps
M-dien(Gaspari) 6mg 2 weeks- no results, non sides
M1,4(designer's) 120mg ed Going on week 3 of 4. 5lbs gained so far, awesome pumps no sides.
Looking forward to Trying M4OHM at 10mg for 4 to 6 weeks, also maybe proMent if reviews are good.
So far will stock up on M1-t and M1,4.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
been on m40hn for about 3 days. i'll update when i've had enough time