Nolvadex ONLY post cycle... Yes?

Luck 6

Awards
Hey guys, last time I did a cycle I used a combination of Nolva and Clomid, this time I'm doing a bit stronger of a cycle and only have access to Nolvadex, is this ok?

My cycle is 10 weeks of 600mg Test-E, split into 2 shots per week.

2 weeks after my last shot I intended to start this.

Weeks 1-2: 40mg Nolvadex / Day
Weeks 3-4: 20mg Nolvadex / Day

On Day 1-3 I might up my Novaldex to 60mg / Day as I have extra pills.. Will this suffice? I know a lot of people use Nolvadex by itself for PCT, just looking for additional feedback.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Its ok to run Nolv by itself but ofcourse it is better to run it with other things as well. The perfect PCT would include:

Nolvadex 40/20(or 40 depending if your prone)/20/20/10/10
aromasin 20/20/20/20/20/20
HCG 500/500/500
Vitamin E 1000/1000/1000

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Hey guys, last time I did a cycle I used a combination of Nolva and Clomid, this time I'm doing a bit stronger of a cycle and only have access to Nolvadex, is this ok?

My cycle is 10 weeks of 600mg Test-E, split into 2 shots per week.

2 weeks after my last shot I intended to start this.

Weeks 1-2: 40mg Nolvadex / Day
Weeks 3-4: 20mg Nolvadex / Day

On Day 1-3 I might up my Novaldex to 60mg / Day as I have extra pills.. Will this suffice? I know a lot of people use Nolvadex by itself for PCT, just looking for additional feedback.
Ive done the traditional clomid/nolva route a few times and recovered slower than using hcg during the cycle and only nolva afterward.

rsr08

Awards
Its ok to run Nolv by itself but ofcourse it is better to run it with other things as well. The perfect PCT would include:

HCG 500/500/500
Vitamin E 1000/1000/1000
What. Don't run hCG during PCT. That's horrible advice. OP, run hCG during your cycle, that way when you lead up to PCT, all you have to use is a SERM. You don't hafta use the A.I. unless you start to notice estro rebound or bloat.

If you use the hCG during PCT, you risk the possibility of a buildup of estrogen, something you definitely don't want. Just run it during cycle and make life easier for yourself =]

robxxxxxx69

Awards

HCG 500/500/500
Vitamin E 1000/1000/1000
wow you're an idiot......

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
terrible advice? Post Cycle Threapy (PCT) read and learn...
That site is garbage, full of inaccurate information. I accidental stumble across it occasionally when googling and always promptly hit the back button. You posting a link and acting as if it is gospel is humorous to me.

Oh, I just noticed that on top of that the article is written by Anthony Roberts. Double fail.

+1 on low-dosed hCG on-cycle being a better idea than using it during PCT (which is an outdated and likely counterproductive method).

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
oh well my bad then I just recently stumbled across this article, I never thought to use hcg as a PCT I honestly thought it was a stupid idea until i read this article with a full description. It seemed as that he knew wat he was talking about. I was not preaching it as it was the gospel. I was simply giving the link where i had found it. Someone actually made a thread on this forum which was made to help people with the PCT and had alot of replies back saying it was very helpful. Liber's response was very helpful unlike the unneccisary idiot comment which I recieved because I read it on a BS site. My appologies, dont mistake me for someone who does not know what they are talking about because I do have a decent amount of knowlege from doing an tremendous amount of reasearch about body building. I may have been wrong about this particular thing, but I will never suggest this stack ever again.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
oh well my bad then I just recently stumbled across this article, I never thought to use hcg as a PCT I honestly thought it was a stupid idea until i read this article with a full description. It seemed as that he knew wat he was talking about. I was not preaching it as it was the gospel. I was simply giving the link where i had found it. Someone actually made a thread on this forum which was made to help people with the PCT and had alot of replies back saying it was very helpful. Liber's response was very helpful unlike the unneccisary idiot comment which I recieved because I read it on a BS site. My appologies, dont mistake me for someone who does not know what they are talking about because I do have a decent amount of knowlege from doing an tremendous amount of reasearch about body building. I may have been wrong about this particular thing, but I will never suggest this stack ever again.
If you want to read an article about hCG written by a legitimate author, google "swale hCG protocol". Swale aka Dr. John Crisler is a highly respected doctor in the world of anabolics (particularly HPTA recovery) and people fly from all over to visit his office.

If you read up on Anthony Roberts on the other hand, you will see why many people consider him a joke. He's a smart guy but has no medical training at all and has been called out numerous times by real experts for spreading BS. I think his real brilliance lies in his marketing abilities. He has also been accused of shady and even criminal business practices.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
If you want to read an article about hCG written by a legitimate author, google "swale hCG protocol". Swale aka Dr. John Crisler is a highly respected doctor in the world of anabolics (particularly HPTA recovery) and people fly from all over to visit his office.

If you read up on Anthony Roberts on the other hand, you will see why many people consider him a joke. He's a smart guy but has no medical training at all and has been called out numerous times by real experts for spreading BS. I think his real brilliance lies in his marketing abilities. He has also been accused of shady and even criminal business practices.
Thanks man. I will do so. This will be my new reference

rsr08

Awards
lol I don't think ppl look at u as someone who doesn't know their stuff. It's just that you were ill informed. I was just pointin out that hCG during PCT was terrible advice. Not your advice tho, just some guy who made an outdated article:werd:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I certainly recover better with hcg e5d on cycle.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
IMO - since Test e is a long ester, you can start the hcg about week 3 of cycle. 2xs a week, 250 mg each time.
If you don't know what hcg is, read about it before using and DO NOT use it for pct.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use HCG if your cycle is only going to be 10 weeks and your only using test-e..

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
id only rec 30-40mg ed for 4-5 eeks and id throw in sustain alpha just for extra recovery help for 8 weeks (half during the pct)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
lol i didnt even read after the post saying hCG should b ran in PCT.
why do people have to complicate **** sooooo ****ing much.
AnabolicMinds is forum for normal, average people who run normal, average cycles. Most people here will be trying to recover from test + another injectible TOPS both at moderate-low doses. ALL you need for that is Nolva + Clomid.
OP you ran 10 weeks of 600mg/week test....all you really need for PCT is nolva going 40/40/20/20 and if you like Clomid go 50/50/50.

and wtf... u dnt need to run hCG while on 600mg test. if u want to then ok

keep it simple.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
lol i didnt even read after the post saying hCG should b ran in PCT.
why do people have to complicate **** sooooo ****ing much.
AnabolicMinds is forum for normal, average people who run normal, average cycles. Most people here will be trying to recover from test + another injectible TOPS both at moderate-low doses. ALL you need for that is Nolva + Clomid.
OP you ran 10 weeks of 600mg/week test....all you really need for PCT is nolva going 40/40/20/20 and if you like Clomid go 50/50/50.

and wtf... u dnt need to run hCG while on 600mg test. if u want to then ok

keep it simple.
True he wouldn't need HCG while on cycle but after 10 weeks of test at 600mg/wk hes going to be shutdown. At 250ui 2x a week, HCG too cheap to not use in a cycle especially since its recovery is going to be much easier and faster.
If its available, use it. If you cant get it then go the traditional route. For me if there's something that's cheap, easy to get and can make my recovery faster then there's no reason to not use it.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
True he wouldn't need HCG while on cycle but after 10 weeks of test at 600mg/wk hes going to be shutdown. At 250ui 2x a week, HCG too cheap to not use in a cycle especially since its recovery is going to be much easier and faster.
If its available, use it. If you cant get it then go the traditional route. For me if there's something that's cheap, easy to get and can make my recovery faster then there's no reason to not use it.
IMO hcg is like an insurance policy. Even if one doesn't have it ready, it should be on hand just in case.
Everyone reacts differently to things.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
hCG is so cheap, even if the effects were purely aesthetic it would still be worth it. Unless the shrunken testicle look is in now or something.

But, hCG has benefits beyond pure aesthetics - it increases the chances that you will recovery quickly and fully after a cycle. The longer the cycle is the more true this becomes.

I disagree with folks who say hCG is only useful on heavy cycles over 12 weeks. I say it should be used on any cycle where there is the potential for loss in testicular mass. This can happen a LOT quicker than 12 weeks, especially if fast-acting compounds are used from the start.