Mdrol-Epi bridge w/ low dose test e

rsr08

Awards
So I have finally came to a conclusion that I will run my bridge, but have a question. I don't wanna blow up, but gain strength and lean muscle. I was thinking of running a low dose of test e at 250mg per week for 10 weeks. I have yet to ""pop the cherry" and feel like I should wait to inject a full 500mg/wk for my first cycle.

I was wondering if I should wait for another cycle to run my first doses of test, or if I should pop the cherry w/ a low dose at 250/wk w/ my mdrol-epi bridge. My set up was this:

wks 1-10 250mg/wk
wks 1-3 Mdrol 10/10-20/20
wks 8-12 Epi 30/30-40/40/40

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Clen wk1: 60 wk2: off wk3:80 wk4: off

Need input/advice/criticism. Thanks! :fing02:

dday39

Awards
from what I understand, you shouldn't run Nolva & Clomid

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks fine, but personally id run 500mg/week

rsr08

Awards
from what I understand, you shouldn't run Nolva & Clomid
Reasoning?

cycle looks fine, but personally id run 500mg/week
dammit, i knew someone would say somethin like that :irked:
I'm one of those guys that like to do it big for my first time for anything. Tho, I feel like I would really benefit from going the route I'm going. Then I've heard about test being the best your first time, then everytime after is not as effective as last time. That's what I'm worried about. At only 250mg/wk, I should be fine right? I would still see the effects at 500mg/wk for my 2nd run the same if I ran it for my first, right? I just don't want it to lose it's potency, that's all.

Also, I don't need to run an AI since I'm running non-aromatizing compounds like mdrol and epi right?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Reasoning?

dammit, i knew someone would say somethin like that :irked:
I'm one of those guys that like to do it big for my first time for anything. Tho, I feel like I would really benefit from going the route I'm going. Then I've heard about test being the best your first time, then everytime after is not as effective as last time. That's what I'm worried about. At only 250mg/wk, I should be fine right? I would still see the effects at 500mg/wk for my 2nd run the same if I ran it for my first, right? I just don't want it to lose it's potency, that's all.

Also, I don't need to run an AI since I'm running non-aromatizing compounds like mdrol and epi right?
you should DEFINITELY have an AI.

1st. The testosterone will aromatize and needs an AI, non-aromatizing compounds do not mean they are aromatase inhibitors, it just means they don't aromatize.

2nd. Running Epi/SD will lower your SHBG. Since you are NOT going to be out of baseline T, because you are running the Test-E underneith, the orals may actually raise the bioavail of the Test-E. Lowering the SHBG also leads to more free circulating Estrogens.

So, certainly have arimidex on standby.

When I ran Havoc Solo, 2 years back, it dried me out...why? because it shutdown my T production which lead to no E production.

When I ran havoc last month with TRT, it blew up...with water. I had to up my arimidex. Strangely, havoc caused more estrogen conversion.

PCT:

I would drop the nolva. Nolva just plain sucks. It doesn't have sh*t on clomid for recovery. Save the nolva for breat tissue sensativity in the event that you let estrogen accidentally get out of control.

I would always aim to control estrogen first hand with an aromatase inhibitor the right way so you can avoid covering up estrogen issues with the nolva band-aid.

Maybe run a low dose of arimidex during PCT under the clomid...extend the clomid for maybe another week or two to ensure you restart and then slowly taper the arimidex.

Also, where is the HCG? I dont see any...you should strongly consider HCG during the cycle at 250iu 2-3x week starting week 3. It will keep your nuts AND you endogenous testosterone pumping leading to more gains. When you hit PCT, you nuts will already be full and you'll only have to wait for the LH signal to return. Makes for much faster recovery.

With all this in mind, if money isn't an issue, I think your logic for keeping it at 250mg/week is weak. Why would you put your body through this terrible hormonal rollercoaster for 10 weeks, if you aren't going to go balls out. 500mg will probably make a huge difference and the side effect ratio isn't very high vs 250. Now running 750-1000 is another story. I would personally run 500mg and get the most out of the ten weeks as possible, because afterwards is going to be a bitch. The theory about testosterone not being as effective is bro talk too.... Its the fact that you are 20-30lbs heavier and reaching your genetic limit/eating limit. 500mg/test isn't going to blow up someone thats already 250lb 5% BF as it will to someone at 150lbs 5%BF. I'm sure if you lost all your gains and used 500mg again, it would feel like "popping the cherry" again.

rsr08

Awards
you should DEFINITELY have an AI.

1st. The testosterone will aromatize and needs an AI, non-aromatizing compounds do not mean they are aromatase inhibitors, it just means they don't aromatize.

2nd. Running Epi/SD will lower your SHBG. Since you are NOT going to be out of baseline T, because you are running the Test-E underneith, the orals may actually raise the bioavail of the Test-E. Lowering the SHBG also leads to more free circulating Estrogens.

So, certainly have arimidex on standby.

When I ran Havoc Solo, 2 years back, it dried me out...why? because it shutdown my T production which lead to no E production.

When I ran havoc last month with TRT, it blew up...with water. I had to up my arimidex. Strangely, havoc caused more estrogen conversion.

PCT:

I would drop the nolva. Nolva just plain sucks. It doesn't have sh*t on clomid for recovery. Save the nolva for breat tissue sensativity in the event that you let estrogen accidentally get out of control.

I would always aim to control estrogen first hand with an aromatase inhibitor the right way so you can avoid covering up estrogen issues with the nolva band-aid.

Maybe run a low dose of arimidex during PCT under the clomid...extend the clomid for maybe another week or two to ensure you restart and then slowly taper the arimidex.

Also, where is the HCG? I dont see any...you should strongly consider HCG during the cycle at 250iu 2-3x week starting week 3. It will keep your nuts AND you endogenous testosterone pumping leading to more gains. When you hit PCT, you nuts will already be full and you'll only have to wait for the LH signal to return. Makes for much faster recovery.

With all this in mind, if money isn't an issue, I think your logic for keeping it at 250mg/week is weak. Why would you put your body through this terrible hormonal rollercoaster for 10 weeks, if you aren't going to go balls out. 500mg will probably make a huge difference and the side effect ratio isn't very high vs 250. Now running 750-1000 is another story. I would personally run 500mg and get the most out of the ten weeks as possible, because afterwards is going to be a bitch. The theory about testosterone not being as effective is bro talk too.... Its the fact that you are 20-30lbs heavier and reaching your genetic limit/eating limit. 500mg/test isn't going to blow up someone thats already 250lb 5% BF as it will to someone at 150lbs 5%BF. I'm sure if you lost all your gains and used 500mg again, it would feel like "popping the cherry" again.
Thanks for the advice man! I think I'll def hold off and run test e for another cycle. I'm thinkin more along the lines of aromasin for an A.I since it doesn't cause rebound. HCG I heard you don't need for a simple 500mg test e cycle. Sure it'll get me back quicker, but as long as I recover, I recover. Right?

I'm also just hearing all this stuff about not running 2 SERMs together. What's wrong with running both at the same time? It seems like all this PCT talk changes around from one conclusion to another thru out a week. I mean i guess that's good so it can be easier on the wallet to just purchase one SERM, but I still don't see why I can't run 2 at the same time. Also, yes I've been told to run an A.I. during PCT, but when I got here to AM, I've read and seen that ppl don't use or recommend running an A.I. during PCT.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
2 Serms just seems redundant. Clomid stimulates the crap out of your pituitary. Nolva makes me feel terrible and kills my libido. Why use more chemicals than you need? You aren't going to jump back faster by using both together as opposed to clomid only.

HCG isn't a dire need, but its cheap as crap if you find it on some research chem sites...its a tiny insulin pin injection. I would totally use it if I were you...

500mg test vs 1500mg of test for 10 weeks....still shuts you down all the same!

You don't need an AI in pct...only use it if you feel excessively bloated and have nipple itching problem while on clomid.

rsr08

Awards
2 Serms just seems redundant. Clomid stimulates the crap out of your pituitary. Nolva makes me feel terrible and kills my libido. Why use more chemicals than you need? You aren't going to jump back faster by using both together as opposed to clomid only.

HCG isn't a dire need, but its cheap as crap if you find it on some research chem sites...its a tiny insulin pin injection. I would totally use it if I were you...

500mg test vs 1500mg of test for 10 weeks....still shuts you down all the same!

You don't need an AI in pct...only use it if you feel excessively bloated and have nipple itching problem while on clomid.
I noticed a lotta ppl advocate the use of clomid over nolva on AM too :nervous: no biggie. I'll get some clomid. Also, hCG seems like a must now for everything that shuts you down. I've been told and read a lot of information that hCG isn't needed at 500mg/wk. Would it be beneficiary? Absolutely. Will you most likely recover without it? Well yea, as long as you got a solid PCT. I'll hold off on the hCG and see how I recover without it. Then the next cycle after that I'll incorporate it if needed.

And I completely agree with the A.I. statement. Thans for the overall post!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I noticed a lotta ppl advocate the use of clomid over nolva on AM too :nervous: no biggie. I'll get some clomid. Also, hCG seems like a must now for everything that shuts you down. I've been told and read a lot of information that hCG isn't needed at 500mg/wk. Would it be beneficiary? Absolutely. Will you most likely recover without it? Well yea, as long as you got a solid PCT. I'll hold off on the hCG and see how I recover without it. Then the next cycle after that I'll incorporate it if needed.

And I completely agree with the A.I. statement. Thans for the overall post!
HCG is like 20-50 bucks on just about any research chem site. Hell the UG steroids lab sites, i've seen pregnyl at 20 bucks for 5,000iu!!

Theres no such thing as recovery easy because its your first cycle, and then waiting until the next cycle to use HCG.

M-drol shuts you down hard! So does ten weeks of test! Bro, seriously use HCG!!!!

In all honestly, you are right, you will recover fine without it, but I would hate to see your gains and emotions in the toilet for a long time. I think you have a great cycle lined up. I want to run the same thing soon.

rsr08

Awards
HCG is like 20-50 bucks on just about any research chem site. Hell the UG steroids lab sites, i've seen pregnyl at 20 bucks for 5,000iu!!

Theres no such thing as recovery easy because its your first cycle, and then waiting until the next cycle to use HCG.

M-drol shuts you down hard! So does ten weeks of test! Bro, seriously use HCG!!!!

In all honestly, you are right, you will recover fine without it, but I would hate to see your gains and emotions in the toilet for a long time. I think you have a great cycle lined up. I want to run the same thing soon.
yea bro, i do hate the feeling of my emotions bein in the dumps. I will look into hCG. Thanks so much brah for the input