Halotestin...Anyone ever use it?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So my buddy gave me 2 little blue pills before my mma fight. Told me to put them under my tongue and let them dissolve about 20 min. before my fight. Lets just say I felt like the incredible hulk...Don't know if it was a direct result of the halo or the tren, test, dbol I was on as well. Anyone have any experience with it? I was so focused and concentrated on what I needed to do it was ridiculous.....

ollie78

Awards
Haven't used halo. But, Tren is one of my favorites just because of what you are stating. Masteron is similarly good in these aspects, too. Neither are the best choice for adding size, however.

I prefer powerlifting over bodybuilding and Tren gives me awsome focus and strength---just watch out for the possible prolactin sides. Running caber with tren is a must if its going to be for a long duration. I also have used other oral ph's that give me the same amp and focus. But, everyone responds differently.

Just started my first injectable so I am curious to see if some of the positive issues adressed above will carry over..........

Don't know about the halo, though. Sorry, that I can't help with that one.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used halo. But, Tren is one of my favorites just because of what you are stating. Masteron is similarly good in these aspects, too. Neither are the best choice for adding size, however.

I prefer powerlifting over bodybuilding and Tren gives me awsome focus and strength---just watch out for the possible prolactin sides. Running caber with tren is a must if its going to be for a long duration. I also have used other oral ph's that give me the same amp and focus. But, everyone responds differently.

Just started my first injectable so I am curious to see if some of the positive issues adressed above will carry over..........

Don't know about the halo, though. Sorry, that I can't help with that one.
how is tren ur favorite yet uve never run injectables until now?

ollie78

Awards
how is tren ur favorite yet uve never run injectables until now?
I see what you are getting at with this question. So I will clarify; of all of the oral compounds that I have taken, tren and mast were my favorites. Dry, lean gains with a primary gain of strength.

At the time that I purchased these compounds there were some on the internet that had verified the nomenclatures of the compounds that I had used as slight alterations of the primary compounds nomenclature----and besides, I did experience some prolactin sides with the tren compound(which is why I can't use it for now since I can't find a reputable source of caber anywhere).

I may prefer injectables(I expect to, at least). But it is too early to tell since this is day one. I am only commenting on what I have used so far.......

Sorry to hijack your thread WU.

ollie78

Awards
oral masternon???
Yes, ran it solo for 4 weeks and put on a solid 12 lbs. that was easily kept. Strength gains were rediculous and maintained, for the most part, as well. Most shredded I've every been when coming off, for anything I've done so far, also.

Running injectable test cyp. with Masteron enath. right now, first day. Hope this goes very well.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yea I would used masteron...cept I already have a bad receeding hair line and would like to keep what hair I have left for a while...lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Yes, ran it solo for 4 weeks and put on a solid 12 lbs. that was easily kept. Strength gains were rediculous and maintained, for the most part, as well. Most shredded I've every been when coming off, for anything I've done so far, also.

Running injectable test cyp. with Masteron enath. right now, first day. Hope this goes very well.
are you talking about superdrol?

ollie78

Awards
are you talking about superdrol?
Yes, sir!!! The original by Anabolic Extreme. Methlyated drostanalone, if I remember correctly(or some other form of masteron, at least).

This compound was very friendly to me. Unfortunately, I found out about it just before it went bye-bye, and didn't get anymore than about 9 bottles.....which sadly are all gone.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Yes, sir!!! The original by Anabolic Extreme. Methlyated drostanalone, if I remember correctly(or some other form of masteron, at least).

This compound was very friendly to me. Unfortunately, I found out about it just before it went bye-bye, and didn't get anymore than about 9 bottles.....which sadly are all gone.
bro superdrol and masteron are so different its not even funny. sure the nomenclature is similar but any change can make a world of difference in terms of effects

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Masteron = Injectible ... Methyl-Masteron = Superdrol.. Correct ? aka Methasteron

At least this is what I have read.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Masteron = Injectible ... Methyl-Masteron = Superdrol.. Correct ? aka Methasteron

At least this is what I have read.
pretty much thats the main difference, u cant drink masteron.

Masteron: 2a-methyl-dihydro-testosterone Or 17beta-Hydroxy-2alpha-methyl-5alpha-androstan-3-one propionate

Superdrol :2a,17a-Dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Mast is completely opposite of superdrol in regards to the bloating and super glycogen storage of superdrol. masteron obviously since its dht derived is gonnna harden u up more and be more androgenic

ollie78

Awards
bro superdrol and masteron are so different its not even funny. sure the nomenclature is similar but any change can make a world of difference in terms of effects
Well, I never did see any information stating this---and I did a lot of homework on this product before use. This is interesting to me, though. I'll have to do my own research on this. Thanks for the heads up, this may be something new for me to learn.

Regardless, if they sold the original formula again and labeled it horse piss, I would be one of the first in line. I was one of the lucky ones who experienced absolutely no sides with this compound, and I easily retained 90% or more of what I gained with it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
methyl groups can completely change the activity of a steroid. Superdrol is not oral masternon. Superdrol is a great steroid, but it is not mast.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Pheromones 7
Anabolics 45
Anabolics 36
35 and Older 3