SARMS are real, Very real.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to tell how to block the receptors in my eyes yet?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stop spamming already!!
lets give junk the benifit of doubt, maybe he is just madly in love with sarms.................. :smlove2:

yea right. of course they are going to try to make a test for sarms.
sarms are old news, what ALL bodybuilders should be looking at is gene therapy. getting ONE shot, and instant mucle growth, fat loss, everything you can ask, and when it is perfected, zero sides, period.:fest30:

till that day, i'll keep using sarm x and gaining huge brotha.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Word....SARM X FTW!!!!!!

But in all seriousness arent sarms just clomid in disguise? Thats what Vic told me after i bailed him out of jail for stealing hubcaps.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
What the hell is sarm x, any links to post or is this something sold by research chems?

I really want to try a sarm but the vision sides scare me, like is there any long term damage

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get out of here you troll!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the hell is sarm x, any links to post or is this something sold by research chems?

I really want to try a sarm but the vision sides scare me, like is there any long term damage
sarm x is the ONLY sarm that cause zero side effects. just 100% pure gainz. nothing to worry about, no vision problems, no shady people mixing chemicals in a bathtub in their basement.

just lab tested, grade a sarm x.

you want to achieve maximum human performance, get some sarm x. :yo:

dpfisher

I heard Pudzianowski uses SARM X and that's how he tests clean. He's the worlds strongest man, and it's all thanks to SARM X

dpfisher

By the way JYD, one of those threads you recently linked has a guy who got bloodwork after a few weeks on S4. Came back at 178ng/dl.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe this sarm x crap is for real, I want to see logs on AM about this...

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sarm x is the ONLY sarm that cause zero side effects. just 100% pure gainz. nothing to worry about, no vision problems, no shady people mixing chemicals in a bathtub in their basement.

just lab tested, grade a sarm x.

you want to achieve maximum human performance, get some sarm x. :yo:
thanks for the neg. =]

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
By the way JYD, one of those threads you recently linked has a guy who got bloodwork after a few weeks on S4. Came back at 178ng/dl.
I linked threads with all kinds of info, good and bad. Make your own decision.

Yep, and that guy was just coming of a 12 week cycle....There also guys using sarms during PCT in their 40s and fully recovering. I would say that leans toward minimal shutdown if any.

Aiolias

Awards
Personally I don't trust so much in MHP products and I read some reviews around the web and in some of them it was not workin' rather in some subjects who tested Sarm X MHP their strenght went down so whta's that .... I mean are seriuos guys ????

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I don't trust so much in MHP products and I read some reviews around the web and in some of them it was not workin' rather in some subjects who tested Sarm X MHP their strenght went down so whta's that .... I mean are seriuos guys ????
are we serious? of course. if you use sarmx you can turn that 43 lbs into 143lbs, in as little as 4 weeks.

sarm x, for those looking for the athletic edge.:006:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
as serious as a clown in clown school bro!
:poke:

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
SARM X GAVE ME MASSIVE BICEPS!!!!! AND AIDSSSSSSS

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
No, seriously guys. The first week I took Sarm-X, I met my future wife...got my dream job....found my lost dog and oh yeah, GOT F*CKING BIG AND SHREDDED!! No sh*t guys!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, seriously guys. The first week I took Sarm-X, I met my future wife...got my dream job....found my lost dog and oh yeah, GOT F*CKING BIG AND SHREDDED!! No sh*t guys!!!
lmmfao...........:shocked:

dpfisher

They say Chuck Norris doesn't have a chin under his beard, only a BOTTLE OF SARM X