M-drol Cycle suggestions please

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello all! I am preparing to run my second cycle of Prohormones. I am without a doubt going to run CEL M-drol at 10/20/20/20 (If too high please tell me). I also have in my possession Methyl E by Est and 11-sterone by CEL. Now I know M-drol has a DI-methyl strand in it which makes it VERY harsh....and the methyl E has a methyl strand in it which also makes it harsh....however the 11-sterone does not. Is it safe to stack M-drol with ANYTHING without blowing out my liver? thanks and yes I will have liver support ON cycle and a SERM handy thank you for your time!

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Yes they are fine to stack together there are actually numerous good reports about it being a good stack. I would not run m-drol longer than 4 weeks because it is very potent stuff, Deffinatly dont forget about running some kind of liver support. I like CEL's cycle Assist it has everything you need while on a cycle. And DEFINATLY dont forget about your PCT because it WILL shut you down. I ran the original superdrol (same thing as M-drol) about a year ago. I gained about 18lbs and kept about 13-14 of lean muscle. good luck!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks....what should I have on hand for pct? I will have some NOLVA and I am guessing this will do the trick....will I need anything more?

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Nolva should work just fine, dose it at 40/20/20/20. If you wanted you could run some PCT assist by CEL, or some other OTC test booster with it. wouldnt hurt.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
I think you should dose is 20/30/40/40 in my personal opinion you will get more results. 10 to 20 is okay but it may not bw the sweet spot that you want
Everyone is diferent some people respond to different to each compound. that dosage works, a more popular dose is 40/20/20/20

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is diferent some people respond to different to each compound. that dosage works, a more popular dose is 40/20/20/20
youre going to find this incredibly stupid, but this guy was actually recommending that he run his m-drol doses from 20-40mg per day...

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
youre going to find this incredibly stupid, but this guy was actually recommending that he run his m-drol doses from 20-40mg per day...
HAHA yep... hes f***ing with you

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i have taken it in higher doses stacked with phera for up to 5-6 weeks. NAC while on, and pct with tamox. bloodwork confirms that i am fine. I do not advise this, i am a fairly experienced aas user and each person will respond diffrently.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
HAHA yep... hes f***ing with you
i find that hard to believe given the fact that he is running megaplex, which if im not mistaken is comprised of 4 different compounds?? and if im not mistaken he has already stated in his log that he will be running higher than the recommended dosage for each of the individual compounds... what he does to his own body is one thing, however he should not jump the gun on giving others poor advise when they are seeking knowledgeable answers...

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took m-drol, pheraplex, and havoc all at the same times for 7 weeks at absurd dosses and gained and kept after pct about 20 pounds. Funny thing is no sides whatsoever except I dont wank it as much maybe every other day but I guess those guy need a brake anway lol
Horrible advice. You keep reccomending crap like that an I will jump on the ban train! If you want to screw up your body that's fine but don't encourage others to do the same. Btw you can screw yourself up without noticing the effects till later.

OP running sd at 40 or beyond 4 weeks is idiotic. Start low and stop when you are not getting more gains. I ran sd at 30 my first time for 28 days. I would have stopped at week 3 since I gained practically nothing last week. Which is the case with most people. Play it by ear and only bump it past 30 if you need to.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The reaon your gains stopped Zamaman is becasue you ran it too low. Its funny all the people I talk to in real life recommend much more potent and aggresive cyles then people at am. I am beggining to think people here are a little conservative. Wellingotn listen to them; however, if you want better gains but at a little cost do it my way. It has been years and I am fine some people just like too exagerate becasue of their own bad experiences
Lol actually I did not have any bad experiances. 30 mg 28 days with no side noticed except slight lathargy. Went up like 15 lb if I remember correctly. But it doesn't make it safe. There's a reason why near all moral doctors will not perscribe drugs/steroiss unless it's really neccessary. Because of the risks. It doesn't matter what's someone has run and seems fine does not make it safe.
Secondly I think someother forums are more conservative actually. The former phf/ mff is actually more conservative than this bunch of guys IMO

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I respect your criticism Zamaman. I guess I was wrong I usually run higher cycles I dont know if it is becasue my adrogenic receptors are not as good when taking prohormones or maybe I am a perfectionist who desperatly wants to get bigger when hitting a standstill and not being able to improve. I haven taken megaplx too so far so good. Question Zama if I start to experience bad sides and I stop taking the prohormone will I be alright or is it too late?
I am not sure if your seriously asking but... If you feel kidney pains that is not good, if you feel liver pain and stop and drinks lots of water and don't run a cycle for a long time your liver will heal. So yeah some problems are very temporary, others your body will need months off to heal, and yes shockingly some problems your body will not be very good at healing at all.

I too know how you feel since I am very for lack of a better word i feel somewhat immune to alot of things. Such as sides, usually don't feel like crap, Stims don't effect me too much, my body just kind of stays neutral most if the time but that doesnt mean I want to mess my hormones or endocrine system for potentially years but stressing it to a point where it has trouble recovering naturally.

Either way neither of us will be talked into changing how we run our cycles or treat our bodies, but encouraging people, especially newbs who may stumble accross these post later to run potentially reckless cycles, just because you might.
Don't you think since it's there bodies you should let them take it as slow as they will allow themselves before getting crazy with cycles?

Side note, no one can really say exactly how these designer steroids will affect us in the long run since unlike real injectable gear they have not been around long enough to develop a history. I guess we will all know really how safe or unsafe these things reall are in 20 years or so.

Okay I'm going to step off of my soap box now. Haha

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well this is my doseage for m-drol/11 sterone m-drol 10/20/20/30 or 10/20/20/20 probably the last one seeing as sdrol can be harsh...and sterone 450/450/450/450.......I have epistane in my possession but it is methylated so I am going to save it for my next cycle to stack with something else that is not methylated......I am on a summer cut right now for 6 weeks....no ph just mitotropin/cytolean only day 4........anyways thanks for the advice guys....

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
OH WOW NOOO! DONT DOO THAT. First off you cant start at a 20mg dose your body has to addapt to the drug. I thouught you were talking about nolva thats why i said 40/20/20/20. NEVER dose m-rol like that. 40mgs of M is overkill. Dont lisen to that guy hes a moron who has no care of his body in the future. 10/20/20/30 thats how i would do it. thats how i ran my SD and I gained 18 lbs

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
i find that hard to believe given the fact that he is running megaplex, which if im not mistaken is comprised of 4 different compounds?? and if im not mistaken he has already stated in his log that he will be running higher than the recommended dosage for each of the individual compounds... what he does to his own body is one thing, however he should not jump the gun on giving others poor advise when they are seeking knowledgeable answers...
i just have a feeling hes yankin our chain on his log too. Running those compounds concurrently at those doses is suicidal. Thats why i say hes f***ing with everybody.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
I took m-drol, pheraplex, and havoc all at the same times for 7 weeks at absurd dosses and gained and kept after pct about 20 pounds. Funny thing is no sides whatsoever except I dont wank it as much maybe every other day but I guess those guy need a brake anway lol

i catch your drift... however, it seems as though he has far too much experience with running absurd cycles such as this one to merely be joking...

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if your seriously asking but... If you feel kidney pains that is not good, if you feel liver pain and stop and drinks lots of water and don't run a cycle for a long time your liver will heal. So yeah some problems are very temporary, others your body will need months off to heal, and yes shockingly some problems your body will not be very good at healing at all.

I too know how you feel since I am very for lack of a better word i feel somewhat immune to alot of things. Such as sides, usually don't feel like crap, Stims don't effect me too much, my body just kind of stays neutral most if the time but that doesnt mean I want to mess my hormones or endocrine system for potentially years but stressing it to a point where it has trouble recovering naturally.

Either way neither of us will be talked into changing how we run our cycles or treat our bodies, but encouraging people, especially newbs who may stumble accross these post later to run potentially reckless cycles, just because you might.
Don't you think since it's there bodies you should let them take it as slow as they will allow themselves before getting crazy with cycles?

Side note, no one can really say exactly how these designer steroids will affect us in the long run since unlike real injectable gear they have not been around long enough to develop a history. I guess we will all know really how safe or unsafe these things reall are in 20 years or so.

Okay I'm going to step off of my soap box now. Haha

I highly reccoment that you go to a doctor and have bloodwork done to check LE instead of going by how you feel, and have a creatinine test to check kidney function. As many of you that have been here for a while know, I run very high doses of many compounds, both oral and or not, but i have bloodwork, and kidney function done and adjust by that rather than how i "feel" some particular day. I use other peoples opnions, and my own past experiences to get a rough outline of a cycle, but the numbers on paper are the ones that help me fine tune it and help me keep myself safe.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
s.d. 10/10/20/20
epi 0/10/10/20
pct nolva 20/20/10/10
i ran this stack it was fun

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
wed, are you trying to bodybuild? if so why in the world would you run this stack, you are; a) a monster with your stats in which case you would not be useing ps/ds or, b) way to high in bodyfat and should be focusing on cutting

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
wed, are you trying to bodybuild? if so why in the world would you run this stack, you are; a) a monster with your stats in which case you would not be useing ps/ds or, b) way to high in bodyfat and should be focusing on cutting
a at 12% bf i could loss a little.
i just ran a cycle of tren 1 month ago
just cuz you get the mass you want does not mean you are done you need to work on weak points. my last cycle i dedicated to my rear dealt and inner chest.i work them each 2 times a week my shoulders exploded my chest flattened out nice and my inside lower pec squared off my chest does not touch in the center yet so i still have some work on that.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so can i run epi 11 oxo and m-drol at the same time or would that be too much on my liver?

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
that is your call yes it will be hard on you. you need to way the risk. i said i ran s,d, and epi togeither.if you mix 2 methyls keep the dose on the low side. and when stacking 2 ph i like to start 1 then a week later start the other week later raise 1 then a week later raise the other 1. this way if you get bad sides you will have a idea which. one is the problem then you can stop that one and not dump the hole cycle.i would not add the 11-oxo imo.the epi / s.d. cycle i ran when said and done netted like 15 ibs if i remember right.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
if u've never ran the m-drol run it solo, if thats not in ur mind to do atleast create a proper bridge from the m-drol to the epi and dont stack it. I would recommend the mdrol at 10/20/20/20-30 then pct with nolva 40/20/20/20 and add in some lean xtreme or other cortisol supp for weeks 3-6 of ur pct.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so how does this sound. m-drol 10/20/20/20-30 epi 0/20/30/30, 11 oxo 0/0/450/450?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
so how does this sound. m-drol 10/20/20/20-30 epi 0/20/30/30, 11 oxo 0/0/450/450?
I would make it more into a bridge at the last week of the MDROL like:
mdrol 10/20/20/20
epi 0/0/0/20/30/30
oxo 0/0/0/0/450/450

this willl have u stacking the methyls together for a shorter amount of time and extend ur cycle allowing the epi to help maintain and harden ur mdrol gains making it easier to maintain while possibly still increasing strength.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
I would make it more into a bridge at the last week of the MDROL like:
mdrol 10/20/20/20
epi 0/0/0/20/30/30
oxo 0/0/0/0/450/450

this willl have u stacking the methyls together for a shorter amount of time and extend ur cycle allowing the epi to help maintain and harden ur mdrol gains making it easier to maintain while possibly still increasing strength.
Agreed. I would suggest the same exact thing

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so a six week cycle? Hmm I like A. the look of that, B. The length of that, and C. Im gunna do it! Thanks guys....How long should pct be? 6 solid weeks too?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
on my sd/epi bridge i ran nolva weeks 1-4, cortisol control (Lean Xtreme) weeks 3-6