in troubleee?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

in troubleee?

I have a friend( yes it is my friend look at my other posts i havent used phs) that has used probably 5 to 10 cycles of phs. He started my jr year in highschool. I have tried to tell him he is going to be in big trouble but he doesnt want to listen to me...Do you guys think he has f***** himself? I think he has taken liver supports and PCTS with all of the phs. SOme of the phs he has ran are: mag10, a superdrol clone, havoc, 3ad, and a few others....

2. Registered User
    Answers

yeah he'll probably die by the time he's 25.

considering ur post, its clear that u are under the age of 21, so please dont post here. read all u want.

if he wont listen then he'll learn the hard way. i dont even bother helping stuburn/hard headed ppl...its not worth the effort
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Has he had a blood test?

If not, wager against his ego "If you are so immune, go get a test, if they are perfect, I buy dinner" or something to that effect. If not, just punch him in the nuts, they probably aren't working anyways.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    I have a friend( yes it is my friend look at my other posts i havent used phs) that has used probably 5 to 10 cycles of phs. He started my jr year in highschool. I have tried to tell him he is going to be in big trouble but he doesnt want to listen to me...Do you guys think he has f***** himself? I think he has taken liver supports and PCTS with all of the phs. SOme of the phs he has ran are: mag10, a superdrol clone, havoc, 3ad, and a few others....
    5 to 10.... in how long a time span? 2-3 cycles a year at the recommened duration SHOULD be safe if proper cycle support and PCT is implemented
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    5 to 10.... in how long a time span? 2-3 cycles a year at the recommened duration SHOULD be safe if proper cycle support and PCT is implemented

Not likely at age ~17
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Is your buddies name Jay Cutler, i mean damn!
    5-10 cycles he should be looking like jay cutler.
    Truth
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gottabecool View Post
    Not likely at age ~17
    hell no
  8. Registered User
    Answers

haha, OP is the friend. He's lying to yall!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

rsr your a moron cause i have never ran a ph. My friend is a big guy, but his diet sucks and he basically is a bicep and quit guy. So his arms are huge but he is very unproportional. I know he has seen doctors or atleast he says, but he says everything has checked out. This is one of the reasons i posted this cause how could he be fine he has started using at such a young age and we are only 20 now.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

rsr your a moron cause i have never ran a ph. My friend is a big guy, but his diet sucks and he basically is a bicep and quit guy. So his arms are huge but he is very unproportional. I know he has seen doctors or atleast he says, but he says everything has checked out. This is one of the reasons i posted this cause how could he be fine he has started using at such a young age and we are only 20 now.
    look bud, first, I've seen way too many threads where the OP says he is checking in on his friend and states all the stuff his friend has done, all the steroids he's put in his body, when he took his dosages, how much he dosed each dosing every day, when he took a shower, slept, pooped, ate, etc, only to end up the OP IS the "friend" b/c OP was too scared since they are underage or they ****ed up so badly they didn't wanna make it seem like they're the ones that ****ed up and blamed some "imaginary friend".

2nd, you admitted you're 20. Why u postin here anyways. Read the rules.

3rd, if his bloods are fine, he's doing PCT and taking all precautionary supports, takes enough time off between cycles and doesn't abuse and overdose each cycle, then he's fine. There's no point in makin a thread about stuff like this when #1 You're 20, #2 Getting bloodwork is the only way to tell if recovery has been achieved, and #3You want us to tell you the future of your friend's status/life.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

ok well i have been a member on this site for a very long time, i have made mistakes and said stupid ****. I have also always given advice when i could and been honest all the time. SO i dont see why you are getting on my case about me being curious. I have talked to many members and gained their respect, and i dont see why you jumped all over me when you obviously have never seen any of my previous posts. OK NOW I SAY I AM 21 what diff does that make. Now your gunna say ok its cool you asked a question? Not being a **** man i just had a few questions thats all.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, you're under 21 and you're posting here. It's against the rules, and we all know that. Being that you are not asking which substance anyone thinks is best for you to ingest, and instead asking for basic advice, maybe it's not so bad?
    Tell your "friend" he needs to go and get bloodwork done. Also, find some threads for your "friend" to read about the countless numbers of individuals who have damaged themselves permanently, due to irresponsible use of the same products he has used. Show him how some of the negative effects are irreversible, and potentially fatal/life shortening. If everything checks out for him, he got lucky. There's only so much you can do for people that don't listen to constructive criticism or sound advice. If you can, and have the time to take him under your wing (since you seem to give more than two sh*ts about him) do it, and show him what he can do naturally. Good luck.

Where do these kids get this stuff at such an early age? I'm 31, and I have been lifting on and off for over 10 years, and I learned about PH within the last year. It's crazy to think that guys as young as 17 are gaining access to these substances.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    hell no
    Are we disagreeing?

I just meant at that age, he would likely not be fine.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

you want to know the worst part about it, is he got the first cycles from his old man. I honestly think i have given up on the kid, but thanks for all the advice especially to the guys who took the time and wrote something constructive out. BTW i can sign up to fight for this country and die but you guys are going to say i can discuss a topic on the internet? kinda a low blow?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gottabecool View Post
    Are we disagreeing?

I just meant at that age, he would likely not be fine.
    no bro im agreeing with you. hell no he would most likely not be fine lol.. i didnt catch the age of the guy
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

BTW i can sign up to fight for this country and die but you guys are going to say i can discuss a topic on the internet? kinda a low blow?
    I joined the Army at 18. I still wasn't legally allowed to drink. Rules are rules kiddo, and the example we set by following them will only help others, I promise.
  •