Hey guys,
I have just started my 6-week hdrol cycle, I am on Day 2. :fest30:

The plan was:
ON-CYCLE
Hdrol / ActX
Day 1: 25mg/ 2Day
Day 2: 50mg/ 2Day
Days3-42: 75mg/ 2Day

I figure the ActX would be beneficial on-cycle, I will search for the research behind this. :irked:

On Cycle Supporting Supps:
Cyc support @ 2-3Day,Taurine @ 3-6g's/day,PowerFULL 6/day, Protein 1.5/lb body-weight,Xtend 3-6/day,Fish oil 2-3/day,Poseidon 3/day, Multi - 2/day

PCT

Torem
Days 43-44: 120mg/
Days 45-49: 90mg/
Days 50-60 60mg/
Days 66-70 30mg/

ReduceXT
Days 57-64: 400mg
Days 65-72: 200mg
Days 73-80: 100mg
Days 81-83: 50mg
Day 84: 25mg

AdvancedPcT
Days 43-51: 1/Day
Days 52-63: 2/Day
Days 64-70: 3/Day

ActXtreme
Days 68-72: 3/Day
Days 73-81: 2/Day
Days 82-84: 1/Day

PCT Supporting Supps:
Protein 1.5/lb body-weight,Xtend 3-6/day,Fish oil 2-3/day, Multi - 2/day,GreenMag 2/Day

Before this cycle began, I was taking clenviscerate, I really only gave this 2.5 weeks time before beginning this cycle. The plan was to originally take the Clenvis while on the Hdrol cycle. But after some research, I am not too sure that is a good ideal. My goals were to get real cut-up for the first time since highschool. But now I am thinking I can save the clenvis for after PCT and run it after getting lean on cycle.

I am 24 years old and this will be my 3rd cycle (m1t :censored: , Epistane, & now Hdrol). I am 5'9" 190 Lbs @ 17% Bf as measured by a home scale :sad6: (I will try to at the very least get a caliper reading). I do not have trouble putting on weight and I always seem to "maintain muscles memory" throughout my 3 monthon/4month off workout spells. I am naturally a Mesomorph.. I think?!?! Before my last cycle(Epi) I had shrunken down due to a ridiculous job/sleep and eating habits. I had gained back up to about 180 before the Epi began, and finished at about 198. This was about 6 months ago.

I was also going to throw in 4 bottles of Furza into the mix, but my wallet would not allow that just yet. Perhaps I could run Furza the last 4 weeks?

Please offer up any suggestions or criticism.

Thnx all!

Matttehman

Awards
Just realized I left out the training portion.

I have been running a workout split like-so:

3day on/1 rest/3day on

Bi's & Tri's / Chest & Shoulders/ Legs & Back

Lately I have been lifting light-weight w/ High reps.
I may continue this for awhile as I have no workout partner atm.
In the past I would usually end up lifting 4X4 with really heavy weight and get great strength results, though I am not so sure about mass gained? :shrug:

Before this cycle I was more focused on Cardio, and would log at least 30 minutes a day, but I really slacked off on the lifting.

I now plan to hit the weight hard, not missing a day. And only logging 15-30 minutes max cardio/day Plus or minus some Racquetball fun. :smirk:

Matttehman

Awards
Mother-F*&k3R! :censored:

I just wrote my basic Diet and lost it.

I have been consuming around 2200 cals/day.

I plan to bump to at least 2500cals/Day and keep it pretty clean.

I really need to cut out my processed & frozen foods(I have a ridiculous sodium intake/habit). I do still eat relatively healthy though. I do not eat fast food, and I make healthy choices when eating out. I have been maintaining a pretty small carb/sugar intake for awhile now, and it has been ruff. I could defiantly axe some more carbs out though if I dug deep(into my wallet! :silly: ). I make sure to get my veggy servings every day, and I eat plenty of meat. Yes, alot of it is the red variety. But I buy lean red-meat at least, right? :08:

It is tempting to bump-up to 3000+ cals/day to really see the benefit of this substance. I will lean-out naturally right? Really I am thinking once I chug down my fat-arse protein shakes( UP 2.0 is all I have atm) on top of my diet, I will probably be more in that cal range anyways.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
without carbs your not going to grow. Pro alone isnt going to cut it. On training days i would at least add 750 cals, your plan is way too low.

If your not going to up the cals i wouldnt even take the h drol. Makes no sense.

I am going to run it soon along with tren. I have 2 bottles of h drol and 1 tren, planning a 5wk with the 5th wk just being h drol. I want to lose of BF (8-10lbs) and gain it back in very lean muscle. Im 6'0, 193, aiming for 4k-4300cals a day, 325g pro when on cycle. You may want to re think things or run a fat burner during PCT.

Matttehman

Awards
@Gym

Thnx for the advice man. I probably understated my calories quite a bit, and since I started the hdrol, I've really picked them up anyways. I am just going to eat like a monster(a relatively clean-eating one :silly: ) the rest of the way through this cycle. I am defiantly not where I wanna be mass-wise yet either, so this is probably the best course of action.

Also, going to add in Furuza-A weeks 2 through 6! :fest30:

Furu dosing:

week1: 0mg
week2: 300mg
week3: 300mg
week4: Days 22-24: 300mg , Days 25-28: 325mg
week5: 400mg
week6: 400mg

I will not have the Furuza-A untill Monday(Tues at latest!) so this is why week 1 is only hdrol.

I am also now thinking of ditching the Act Xtreme during cycle and possibly during pct.. I know I respond well to torem, really gets me going in a couple days(libido-wise at least), but I want to keep the 6bromo(APcT) in my pct to handle the estrogen rebound that is sure to come after a heavy cycle like this.

The ActX would probably do me best dosed the last 4 weeks of PCT at 4-6 caps.
Any thoughts?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well your calorie intake will determine how much you can grow. So always keep that in mind when on a cycle.