Deca 250 mg 1x week
Dbol 50 mg ED
Arimidex .25 mg EOD
8 weeks
PCT
Nolva 40/40/40/40
Clomid 100/50/50/25

How does it look?
Debating test booster for pct. Heard of pctassist, formadrol...
Anyone have experience to share?
Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
goals? cycle looks too short and too low of a dose to me

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Looking to bulk. 255 lbs, 18% bf. I'd like to gain 8-10 lbs of maintainable muscle and shed 2-4% bf.
I did a cycle of dbol only about 18 months ago and enjoyed it. Ready to try something bigger but want to include dbol again. Don't want to go too high with deca and dbol due to what I've read about water retention.
Think I should double the Test dose and extend 2-4 weeks? Would that require longer pct?

Egilhard

Egilhard

Awards
Looks like a solid cycle. I would make the cycle at least twelve weeks and run the dbol only the first two weeks. Other than that, looks good. Good luck and keep us posted on how it turns out.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Another board said 12 weeks of test, no deca, and 4-6 weeks dbol. Any thoughts?

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
thanks, nos. A little revised:
Adex on hand, hcg 2x's week throughout, 30-50 mg dbol weeks 1-4, 250 mg test e 2x's week for 12 weeks, nolva 20 mg day for 4 weeks (starting 4 days after last pin, 25 mg day clomid for 4 weeks (but may bump to 50- depending on how I feel).

Also, I read about using winny as a bridge to pct- 50 mg day weeks 10-12. Any thoughts on that?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks, nos. A little revised:
Adex on hand, hcg 2x's week throughout, 30-50 mg dbol weeks 1-4, 250 mg test e 2x's week for 12 weeks, nolva 20 mg day for 4 weeks (starting 4 days after last pin, 25 mg day clomid for 4 weeks (but may bump to 50- depending on how I feel).

Also, I read about using winny as a bridge to pct- 50 mg day weeks 10-12. Any thoughts on that?
the nolva and clomid starts 2 weeks after last pin.

the winny for 2 weeks will be pointless, use it at least 4 weeks or dont bother